Pages:
Author

Topic: [V] Version [V] | 60% PoS | Personal Storage Vault v2.2.4.0 - page 13. (Read 46106 times)

legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
If he's the dev, he should answer me, not you. Thanks anyway.
Just sent you a PM Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
If he's the dev, he should answer me, not you. Thanks anyway.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I want to help you. What about a new website and a discord server?
There are several ways to improve this currency.
One important point is appearance and marketing.

Go back several pages and you will most likely find a link to discord. As for the website, look back one page and you will see that members of the community are working on putting together content towards a new site.

Oh, okay. Hope everything will be fine. I just wanted to help you out with design. But if you are already on this, go on...

No, please do - we'd be very grateful for the extra help.  Its very much at a planning stage right now.

Oh okay, where can I join your development? Is there a communication platform?

Noise23 is the dev on this project. He is the one that you should contact if interested in contributing to this project. As for the website, as I mentioned earlier, Noise23 has listed that help with content is the most important thing needed, but that a template would also be helpful. It should only be 1 or 2 pages back. You can post on the thread or PM Noise and find out how you can help out with the development whether it is with the website or something else.

Go back several pages and you will most likely find a link to discord. As for the website, look back one page and you will see that members of the community are working on putting together content towards a new site.

Oh, okay. Hope everything will be fine. I just wanted to help you out with design. But if you are already on this, go on...

No, please do - we'd be very grateful for the extra help.  Its very much at a planning stage right now.

Oh okay, where can I join your development? Is there a communication platform?
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

Activity: 183
I compiled the wallet for ubuntu 64 but. It consumes 100%CPU and about 1.5 GB memory, constantly. Not sure how to get around this problem.
My withdraw from cryptopia remains processing for 12hr and still did not go through. Is there a known-problem with cryptopia wallet?
Just tested Cryptopia V withdrawal, it was completed in a few minutes - works perfectly.
Did you confirm email link?

Yeah, still in processing mode. Luckily that was a test withdraw 0.6V. Will try another one later

How many confirmations do you currently have? Look under withdrawals and you should see a pending withdrawal for your V. You should be able to see how many confirmations are remaining before your withdrawal is complete.

I did two other transfers and they worked.

However, the first one, as I mentioned, still in processing mode. No confirmation. Only 0.6V so just ignore it
My withdraw from cryptopia remains processing for 12hr and still did not go through. Is there a known-problem with cryptopia wallet?
Just tested Cryptopia V withdrawal, it was completed in a few minutes - works perfectly.

Yeah, still in processing mode. Luckily that was a test withdraw 0.6V. Will try another one later

How many confirmations do you currently have? Look under withdrawals and you should see a pending withdrawal for your V. You should be able to see how many confirmations are remaining before your withdrawal is complete.

That's one of the great benefits of POS coins, especially with 60%/yr staking rewards. Don't just HODL your V coins, download a wallet and stake your coins and the number of coins you own will continue to grow. The community is still young, but it's growing. There is tremendous upside when you consider the relatively low number of coins available on the market, the current price and the continued work being done on this coin. In my opinion, this coin could easily 10X, 20X or maybe even go beyond $1. This is crypto, no one really knows for sure how big V can get.
This will need running PC 24/7.
Can you explain profits of staking 20k V?

Your wallet has to remain open and your computer has to stay on. 60% staking per year. Multiply 1.6 x 20,000 V coins and that will give you the general amount of coins that you will have by the end of the year if you stake every day 24/7. Since we don't know what price V will be at the end of 2018, you will have to just use the current price to get a rough estimate of your year end portfolio. The maximum stake rewards per block is 200 V. In order to maximize your staking rewards, you should use "Coin Control" to split your V coins into 2000 coin blocks.

legendary
Activity: 14
That's one of the great benefits of POS coins, especially with 60%/yr staking rewards. Don't just HODL your V coins, download a wallet and stake your coins and the number of coins you own will continue to grow. The community is still young, but it's growing. There is tremendous upside when you consider the relatively low number of coins available on the market, the current price and the continued work being done on this coin. In my opinion, this coin could easily 10X, 20X or maybe even go beyond $1. This is crypto, no one really knows for sure how big V can get.
This will need running PC 24/7.
Can you explain profits of staking 20k V?
Hi, I just want you to let know, that on jan 19th, 10 pm, some pump groups
made a coordinated pump and dump game with version coin. The pump was
announced on various telegram pump groups.
I don't know, why they decided to choose this coin.
As always in these games, a little group did take profits,
the majority did buy high and .....  is still hodling wating for the price to rise again-:)

The beauty of Version (and other pos coins) is that while waiting for the right price you can stake and make a good profit even if bought on highs Cool

Noise,
I'm wondering if the community might be willing to pool together some V coins to incentivize work on updating the website. What do you think? How many V would we need to have the site redone and brought up to current standards?

To put up a new website we need:
1. some nice promo text content
2. new design or at least some good looking template to start with.

Text content is the key - if someone can write some stuff please do / pm me.

I might be able to help with the text content. However, due to my busy schedule, it might take a bit of time before I can get back to you. If anyone else wants to contribute, we should pool together some ideas as to what we are trying to convey on the website. Feel free to add your input under here and I will take that into consideration when writing content for the site.

@Noise, how much content are you in need of? Word count? Paragraphs?

Random thoughts for Conent:
1. 60% staking rewards
2. Earning V from proof of stake, better for the environment than POW
3. What is special about V?
4. V can help people earn spare income, while supporting the network.
5. Active development on V.
6. Number of coins 400 million or 250 million? How to verify? What this means?
7. What does the future hold for V?

Please continue to post topic ideas. The more the better. If you can provide additional insight to any of the questions listed, please do and I can use it to include in the content.

I think that is a great list.

I would add micro payments as another topic.

I'd be pleased to help with writing some content.

The more input the merrier. Just trying to figure out the best way to go about it. What are your thoughts? I'm thinking that we can both put something together and then take the best from each and use it. We can also split the topics to be covered and each focuses on those specific topics. I'm also open to other ideas.
legendary
the majority did buy high and .....  is still hodling wating for the price to rise again-:)

The beauty of Version (and other pos coins) is that while waiting for the right price you can stake and make a good profit even if bought on highs Cool
Activity: 14
Pages:
Jump to: