Pages:
Author

Topic: [V] Version [V] | 60% PoS | Personal Storage Vault v2.2.4.0 - page 14. (Read 46106 times)

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
Noise,
I'm wondering if the community might be willing to pool together some V coins to incentivize work on updating the website. What do you think? How many V would we need to have the site redone and brought up to current standards?

To put up a new website we need:
1. some nice promo text content
2. new design or at least some good looking template to start with.

Text content is the key - if someone can write some stuff please do / pm me.

I might be able to help with the text content. However, due to my busy schedule, it might take a bit of time before I can get back to you. If anyone else wants to contribute, we should pool together some ideas as to what we are trying to convey on the website. Feel free to add your input under here and I will take that into consideration when writing content for the site.

@Noise, how much content are you in need of? Word count? Paragraphs?

Random thoughts for Conent:
1. 60% staking rewards
2. Earning V from proof of stake, better for the environment than POW
3. What is special about V?
4. V can help people earn spare income, while supporting the network.
5. Active development on V.
6. Number of coins 400 million or 250 million? How to verify? What this means?
7. What does the future hold for V?

Please continue to post topic ideas. The more the better. If you can provide additional insight to any of the questions listed, please do and I can use it to include in the content.

I think that is a great list.

I would add micro payments as another topic.

I'd be pleased to help with writing some content.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
its impossible to speculate long term but this coin has a lot of potential
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Noise,
I'm wondering if the community might be willing to pool together some V coins to incentivize work on updating the website. What do you think? How many V would we need to have the site redone and brought up to current standards?

I might be able to help with the text content. However, due to my busy schedule, it might take a bit of time before I can get back to you. If anyone else wants to contribute, we should pool together some ideas as to what we are trying to convey on the website. Feel free to add your input under here and I will take that into consideration when writing content for the site.

@Noise, how much content are you in need of? Word count? Paragraphs?

Random thoughts for Conent:
1. 60% staking rewards
2. Earning V from proof of stake, better for the environment than POW
3. What is special about V?
4. V can help people earn spare income, while supporting the network.
5. Active development on V.
6. Number of coins 400 million or 250 million? How to verify? What this means?
7. What does the future hold for V?

Please continue to post topic ideas. The more the better. If you can provide additional insight to any of the questions listed, please do and I can use it to include in the content.
Activity: 253
Merit: 252
Are there any plans to make a lite wallet, or an android wallet for version?
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
Noise,

legendary
How many coins needed in wallet to stake? Looking forward to the future of this coin, with the tiny coin supply, could moon very easily . . .
2000+ blocks should stake fine
legendary
if you need to store your coins and do not want to stake, you can use the paper wallet

HERE: https://walletgenerator.net/?currency=Versioncoin#
Great! Added link to the OP.
We should add paper wallet page to the new website when ready.
Noise,
It would be awesome if V could get listed on additional exchanges. It would definitely help to boost the coin's popularity. Also, we should try to get listed on more than just Cryptopia. I've noticed that Cryptopia only coins have a ceiling. Multiple exchanges would help to further grow the V community.

By the way, keep the Twitter comments coming.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Show me your #masternodes
How many coins needed in wallet to stake? Looking forward to the future of this coin, with the tiny coin supply, could moon very easily . . .
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
if you need to store your coins and do not want to stake, you can use the paper wallet

HERE: https://walletgenerator.net/?currency=Versioncoin#
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
is this coins still available? i mean is wallet ok?

wallet is working  (and staking) like a charm,

if you need nodes for "addnode" just check https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=V

(remember to click on "connections") Cheesy

i am uploading bootstrap till block 1555106 if someone needs it.

here it is : https://ufile.io/eg3wc

i'll open a facebook/twitter account on the next few days

Don't waste your time with the [Suspicious link removed] faucets-  no matter what email you use or what IP you log in from, you'll get the error that the request cannot be made because your IP has been found on one or more blacklists.  Ironically, though, the fact that your IP is 'blacklisted' only matters is you're a free user...   Premium users can make requests from blacklisted IPs, for some reason.  (Hmm, maybe because that's how he fools people into paying for a premium account?)   
There will be a (?) HELP button next to the error that you can click that will show you the 'blacklists' you're on.

Here are the 'blacklists' the site told me my IP was found on:
safe.dnsbl.sorbs.net
preempt.dnsbl.sorbs.net
dnsbl.sorbs.net

....Upon closer inspection, you'll notice that the first 2 addresses listed aren't even active or registered URLs, and that the third site listed is simply a "Apache HTTP Server Version 2.4 Documentation" page.   NONE of these sites contains a blacklist or any LINKS to a blacklist.  This is a blatant attempt to force people to pay for a service that should be free by convinciing them that their IP address is blacklisted and can't be used.   Share this post and tell everyone you know that [Suspicious link removed] is a FRAUD!!!

Twitter page now  OPEN

https://twitter.com/VersionCrypto

Grin

on /Faucet/index.php?Currency=V]http://[Suspicious link removed]/Faucet/index.php?Currency=V

there is a 1 Vcoin per request faucet

till it last

Version Coin  30 satoshi @ Cryptopia !!!!!

Grin

Working on PAPER WALLET for Vcoins !!!!!

Coming Soon!!!!

Real number of Version coin in cirulation, rounded down, considered the first 25 richlist accounts:

taken from /RichList/index.php?Currency=V]http://[Suspicious link removed]/RichList/index.php?Currency=V

Total money supply : 435.878.856

99,99% assurance lost account (last used from 2014/2015):    4     
very high possibility lost account (last used 2016):                 6     

99,99% assurance lost coins:   132.326.863   (30,3%)
very high possibility lost coins:   52.990.542   (12,1%)

Total lost coins rounded down : 185.317.405  (42,4%)

total coins in circulation rounded up:   circa 250.000.000

¿The new wallet of only PoS is already release?

As far as I am aware, no. Check the github page, but Noise23 is very good about updates, so the new version will be posted when he's ready. Meantime, I'm able to activate mining in my current wallet which is 2.2.0.0. I don't have an asic, so all it does is throw hashes out, but it does activate Cheesy

The current wallet does stake extremely well, so if you have a few coins leave it open so it can whirr away earning you more V.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
¿The new wallet of only PoS is already release?

As far as I am aware, no. Check the github page, but Noise23 is very good about updates, so the new version will be posted when he's ready. Meantime, I'm able to activate mining in my current wallet which is 2.2.0.0. I don't have an asic, so all it does is throw hashes out, but it does activate Cheesy
I like the posts on the V Twitter page. It's looking good! More activity is what V needs to gain more popularity.
Version is quite good. Don’t understand why it is so unpopular ((

I don't think it is unpopular exactly, it is another poster said a few posts back it is just not well known/widely publicised.

A fresh website with a bit of care taken over communicating the message would do wonders.

We don't need to be clever about the message, to my mind its a fairly straightforward proposition:
- its a low cost coin with a sensible supply
- it is fast
- provides great support for small/micro payments
- pays good interest

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Version is quite good. Don’t understand why it is so unpopular ((
Activity: 3

[/quote]

fantastic! the community is moving!
[/quote]

That is the goal! I randomly made my way here but I am intrigued and would like to see where this can go!  I encourage all experienced V community members to poke into the Discord to share some knowledge.  The V twitter account shared a link to the to the discord group, so we don't want it to lack good content Wink
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Wouldn't a new website help promote the coin quite a lot?

The current one's design is extremely old and outdated!

I agree, a new webpage and maybe a roadmap would be awesome.

yes would be awesome! i think noise will agree!

I don't believe that there is a current discord right now, so I will start an "Unofficial V Discord" with open invitation for anyone that wants to join and talk about V in that application.  It looks like the V Dev(s) are busy working on the project right now so I can get this going for general conversation.  If anyone who is "official" with V wants to take it over and make it the "Official V Discord", or whatever, they will be welcome to have it.  It may be a good place to get some discussion going and some basic questions asked and answered, along with building the community...if it is a worthwhile coin it is worth talking about, IMO!

Here is an unlimited invite (for now at least):
https://discord.gg/8Kp8SuX

Feel free to enter and invite other V Teamers, thrill seekers, and those looking to learn more so we can grow the community and the coin!

fantastic! the community is moving!
Activity: 3
Someone needs to post up a permanent discord invite link...

I don't believe that there is a current discord right now, so I will start an "Unofficial V Discord" with open invitation for anyone that wants to join and talk about V in that application.  It looks like the V Dev(s) are busy working on the project right now so I can get this going for general conversation.  If anyone who is "official" with V wants to take it over and make it the "Official V Discord", or whatever, they will be welcome to have it.  It may be a good place to get some discussion going and some basic questions asked and answered, along with building the community...if it is a worthwhile coin it is worth talking about, IMO!

Here is an unlimited invite (for now at least):
https://discord.gg/8Kp8SuX

Feel free to enter and invite other V Teamers, thrill seekers, and those looking to learn more so we can grow the community and the coin!

Pages:
Jump to: