Pages:
Author

Topic: Vault of Satoshi asks What Coins Do You Want to See? - page 10. (Read 31537 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
VTC will be great!
Activity: 476
Ⓘ♡฿
Preminecoin (PMC) please  Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Micro Coin and POT coin please.
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
Vertcoin of course ;-)

- its fair
- it has a big community (thousands on reddit and irc, 30k twitter followers)
- its here to solve problems (the asic problem)
- no premine, no instamine - just good intentions
- always in the top cryptsy volumes
- active developers

+1 here, Vertcoin has my vote Smiley

Absolutely Vertcoin, I am sure that you guys will do your research and it will be easy to spot which coins are the ones that have promising future and real potential. VTC is one of those coins, by adding it you will only benefit from it. It fulfills all the criteria that are mentioned in the first post, it's simply a good coin.
Vertcoin será una gran moneda https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vertcoin-first-scrypt-n-first-stealth-address-privacy-without-mixer-404364
Activity: 248
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Microcoin:

Algorithm: Scrypt-Jane Proof-Of-Work with modified nFactor
Block Time: 32 seconds
Max moneysupply: 100,000,000,000 MRC
No Premine

I am also surprised no one mentioned Microcoin.
Very innovative coin, distinguishable and unique from the scrypt-clone bunch.
ASUC proof, very well written and maintained, however very little promoted.
Probably the most underrated coin at the moment.
Activity: 34
Thanks for the detailed writeup noerc! Things like that really help give us the kind of insights we need!

We were going to launch Vertcoin sometime this month, but decided to wait until we launch our full coin-to-coin suite which is still under going further development and testing. Since we've already done the initial background work for Vertcoin I can tell you that it (along with Auroracoin) are the next two coins that will be for sure appearing on our exchange; and we thank the Vertcoin community for their support and interest in joining the VoS family! We're pretty excited for that launch!

Right now we are looking for other coins to launch with that update as well!
Activity: 18
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Microcoin:

Algorithm: Scrypt-Jane Proof-Of-Work with modified nFactor
Block Time: 32 seconds
Max moneysupply: 100,000,000,000 MRC
No Premine

microCoin uses scrypt-jane POW mining with modified nFactor.
With the modified nFactor the coin will keep decreasing in GPU mining power
GPU mining power will slowly decrease and GPU mining will become a lot slower than it was during the start.
This period of mining overall helps close the gap between CPU and GPU mining, resulting in more profitable and fair mining rewards for CPU miners also.
GPU mining will still always be faster than CPU mining, but the modified nFactor will give microCoin more long-term scarcity and value.
microCoin aims to be a deflationary currency for investors. The microCoin dev team will set bounties and seek to make services for microCoin.
microCoin can equally be used as a long-term trading instrument for investors as well as a currency for shops, games and any other services.
The settings given at launch are most likely not the final specifications, since they can and most likely will be changed with a hardfork later on to add or change values.
microCoin will always be open to suggestions and will be modified based on popular requests.
All changes will be notified long beforehand and the safety of investors is always a primary concern.

I also vote for Potcoin, and again surprised no one mentioned; Darkcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Vertcoin of course ;-)

- its fair
- active developers

Absolutely Vertcoin, I am sure that you guys will do your research and it will be easy to spot which coins are the ones that have promising future and real potential. VTC is one of those coins, by adding it you will only benefit from it. It fulfills all the criteria that are mentioned in the first post, it's simply a good coin.
Activity: 309
confused developer
Vertcoin of course ;-)

- its fair
- active developers

Activity: 248
I also encourage everyone to have a look at Vertcoin (VTC).

WHAT is Vertcoin?

- Vertcoin is a solid coin with a market cap of over 2M USD which didn't come just recently through a P&D as with many other coins. There is a constant demand for VTC and it is usually listed in the top5 of most profitable coins to mine - although the price suffered from that because of multipools.

- The community of Vertcoin is professional and creative. Merchants show increased interest in adopting Vertcoin and you can already buy a variety of products including Coffee (http://blackmarketbeans.com/), web hosting (http://www.cleverpuffin.com/blog/now-accepting-vertcoin/) and gift cards (https://pock.io/cards). The developers of Vertcoin are very experienced and motivated.

- Because of these success stories, Vertcoin is already classified as major coin that plays in the league of LTC.

WHY Vertcoin?

- ASIC resistance is the main distinctive property of Vertcoin. In times where we see the first sCrypt ASICs coming out, GPU mining will become unprofitable soon. Vertcoin overcomes this problem by adapting the memory complexity of sCrypt over time (fancy name: adaptive-N-factor-sCrypt). We believe ASICs ultimately lead to a centralization of network hash power making the currency vulnerable to 51% attacks and government control. Trust in an international currency can impossibly be established under such conditions. Vertcoin is the best approach handling this issue, by keeping the hash power in the hands of the people. Several Vertcoin clones that were recently pushed on the market show that Vertcoin is on the right track.

For detailed information please visit https://vertcoin.org/. You can also convince yourself about the active community by visiting http://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/.

I heard a lot of good things about VoS, and I am confident that both VTC and VoS will greatly benefit from this cooperation.

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
DigitalCoin would do great. Smiley
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Vertcoin please
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
Support Vertcoin please.
Activity: 15
Thanks for supporting DOGE!

I am a BTC and DOGE guy who recently learned of CGB and I must admit I see some untapped potential. Learned a lot here http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptogenicBullion/comments/1y74jl/understanding_cryptocurrency_market_dynamics_and/

Since you have DOGE and BTC already, I vote CGB.
Activity: 56
Please consider adding Mintcoin to the Vault of Satoshi as it is extremely marketable and has great potential to be mass marketed. I have been getting friends and family to buy quite a bit but unfortunately it is still difficult for them to purchase since they usually have to buy Bitcoins first then go to an exchange and buy Mintcoins. I have been purchasing Mintcoins for my family and friends then sending to them but if a company like yours was to accept Mintcoin it would make life alot easier for me and I'm sure your company would profit. Please also take a look at the popularity of this coin already as can be seen on places such as facebooks cryptocurrency collectors club page and you will get an idea of its growth potential Along with the growing list of Merchants that accept Mintcoin as payment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Vertcoin of course ;-)

- its fair
- active developers

Activity: 246
My spoon is too big!
Another for CGB.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hey Guys!

Adam here, new Director of Marketing at Vault of Satoshi! We've been having some internal discussions about adding new altcoin options to our exchange when we launch our new coin-to-coin trading system and we wanted to reach out to the public and get a feel for what coins they were most interested in seeing!

To be clear, we'd be looking to support these coins in coin-to-coin as well as in coin to fiat - as for what we are looking for in coins? We like coins that have a unique value proposition and aren't just a raw clone (unless they have a fantastic community behind them), or obviously coins with a fair volume. So when you request a coin let me know why you think it's unique, why you think it's going places and where it is at right now! Quite a few times we've been the first exchange to adopt smaller coins for direct fiat trade and we've found that's always helped their communities flourish!

I'm happy to be engaged in discussions of what you want to see on Vault of Satoshi in the future and look forward to your feedback. For the security skeptical you can reach out to me at [email protected] to verify or ask any further questions

All the best,
Adam!

I would say REDDCOIN! One of the biggest altcoins and is getting bigger and bigger every day! http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/
Activity: 34
So it looks like we have quite a few supporters of Digitalcoin, Noblecoin and Mintcoin among others! We'd still love to have more feedback, so be sure to reach out to your community and have them drop by with their two cents!

Cheers,
Adam
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022
Cryptogenic Bullion - fast, secure, distributed, established, rare, low maintenance cost, pays interest, great community, dedicated development team.

Pages:
Jump to: