Pages:
Author

Topic: Vault of Satoshi asks What Coins Do You Want to See? - page 9. (Read 31537 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Thanks for that one - certainly love whitepapers I'll be sure to have a read!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
First of all to all the people saying Vertcoin - Vault of Satoshi have already confirmed they're adding VTC a little while back.

Now for my suggestion - Darkcoin. It's simply put one of the best coins out right now. It's the first cryptocurrency which provides anonimity to the user directly from the wallet. It uses a function called Darksend to accomplish this. It's a unique decentralized form of anonimity based on coinjoin.

This is a creation of the Darkcoin developer Evan Duffield (interview here - https://medium.com/on-banking/a923facddc3c ) , he's putting his real face behind the project and has dedicated at least 2 years of fulltime work to Darkcoin. Additionally he has fixed the KGW (kimoto gravity well) difficulty adjusment formula which had a timewarp exploit present. It's ahead of any other difficulty adjustment out there and it's called DGW (dark gravity wave) since the function behaves like a wave.

The developer also created the X11 hashing algorithm which combines 11 different hashing functions to generate darkcoins. It runs 50% cooler than scrypt on graphics cards and is also more ASIC resistant than anything currently on the market.

Evan released his whitepaper today - http://www.darkcoin.io/downloads/DarkcoinWhitepaper.pdf - you can take a look at that if you want.

Darkcoin has not been artifically pumped and has grown through genuine interest. Any time someone asks the question "What are some of the best coins?", darkcoin inevitably pops up.

Activity: 36
+1 DigitalCoin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
+1 for Zeitcoin. It has a strong community backing it and very active developers. Zeitcoin was recently added to MintPal and the price has been ranging from 1 to 3 satoshi on average, so it is the perfect time to buy buy buy!
Activity: 10
stop adding more coins  the volume on your exchange is horrible enough , why spread the low volume between even more shit coins ?

remove quark and feathercoin

bonus tip : remove that shit banner of dogecoin and stop scaring away real investors making the whole site look like a joke.

Coin to coin should attract a lot more volume, IF, and that is a big IF, they lower the fees on those trades. VoS is doing everything right to bring in volume, with the ONE exception that hinders it all, and that is absolutely fucking absurd fees. Yes, there are other exchanges with decent volume who have high fees, but they were able to get to that position because they started earlier when higher fees were the norm. The strategies that worked for him, worked because of timing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Zeitcoin, because who doesn't want to upgrade from type 0 to type 1 civilization

Zeitcoin is a coin for those who follow the train of thought advocated by the Zeitgeist Movement
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
When it comes to CryptoCurrencies Community Strength is a better indicator than current rank in Market Cap list, otherwise you'll be looking at Auroracoin & Spaincoin.

This should help you spot the altcoins to add next:

reddit.com/r/Reddcoin   6K Subscribers   (Not yet on VOS)
reddit.com/r/Vertcoin    3K Subscribers   (Not yet on VOS)
reddit.com/r/Peercoin    3K Subscribers   (Already on VOS)
reddit.com/r/Quarkcoin  1.7K Subscribers   (Already on VOS)
reddit.com/r/Primecoin  1.5K Subscribers   (Already on VOS)
reddit.com/r/Feathercoin 500 Subscribers   (Already on VOS)
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Digitalcoin, Argentum and Securecoin would be great!
Activity: 10
I'd like to vote for Darkcoin and Vertcoin. Darkcoin, because it offers better anonymity. Vertcoin, because it is the most ASIC resistent coin, and has a means of preventing the development of ASIC's in the future. I think that gives it long term potential.

Third, although it isn't released yet, it would be great to have Zerocoin added when it gets released in May. It will offer even better anonymity than Darkcoin, and Zerocoin has been in development for quite a long time now, with many very talented developers. There has been a lot of buzz around it for a good year now.
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Did anyone mention EMC2?  Grin

This coin is poised for success. 2% of every blocked mined will go directly to fund worthy scientific projects around the globe. The foundation, while it will have members from all around the world it will be an official NPO registered in Canada.

Please consider EMC2 as I feel its a great fit with V.O.S.
Activity: 63
I would really like to see Vertcoin on VoS
I like the professionalism of it.
Activity: 230
I would highly recommend Mintcoin be added to VoS. It is a very fresh new idea in altcoins and has a growing community behind it. Mintcoin currently is traded on twenty different exchanges, has been implemented into all platforms of Moolah, and has a growing number of online retailers and service providers that accept mintcoin as payment.

I have spent quite a bit of time getting friends and family involved with Mintcoin, but as another person stated, there is the problem of acquiring BTC first, then trading for Mint. This increases the confusion level of a lot of people, but if they were able to just transfer fiat from their bank, this would make it so much more simple.

The one thing with Mintcoin that really stands out to me, is the PoS rate of return, this is a big bonus and selling feature to anyone looking to get into altcoins that does not have a mining rig, or the money to buy one.  
Activity: 61
MRC / Microcoin...

no premine, very fair start, fast transactions, scrypt-jane --> asic proof, nFactor

started in mid january

and of course still one of the most strongly undervalued and underestimated Coins out there actually....
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Please consider adding Mintcoin to the Vault of Satoshi as it is extremely marketable and has great potential to be mass marketed. I have been getting friends and family to buy quite a bit but unfortunately it is still difficult for them to purchase since they usually have to buy Bitcoins first then go to an exchange and buy Mintcoins. I have been purchasing Mintcoins for my family and friends then sending to them but if a company like yours was to accept Mintcoin it would make life alot easier for me and I'm sure your company would profit. Please also take a look at the popularity of this coin already as can be seen on places such as facebooks cryptocurrency collectors club page and you will get an idea of its growth potential Along with the growing list of Merchants that accept Mintcoin as payment.

+1 vote for Mintcoin! Smiley
Activity: 121
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
Adam, congrats with the appointment. Enjoy every bit of it.

Please consider to add FastCoin (FST) to your exchange. This is why: http://youtu.be/Og1tO1BrSB4

Thanks for your time.
Activity: 12
MRC - microcoin
Activity: 69
we want vertcoin!
Activity: 149
TABJOHN
Pages:
Jump to: