Pages:
Author

Topic: Vault of Satoshi asks What Coins Do You Want to See? - page 8. (Read 31537 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Hey there, I'd like to put in a vote for NobleCoin, I've been following it since pretty early in its appearance and when I first found it the principle and ideology behind it really took me.
Before I found NobleCoin I was strictly mining and trading for profit, but I've found myself making more emotionally biased decisions regarding my NobleCoin position and although I can't speak for everyone in the NobleCoin community, I feel this is the general consensus.

I feel that the recent series of events regarding some of the smaller coin-coin exchanges have severely hurt NobleCoin, many people have either lost NobleCoin or been struck with extended periods of uncertainty regarding their NobleCoin holdings. With the lack of an established, secure and respectable exchange many people who are using alt coins for investment, especially ones that are not easily tradeable due to low trade volume as a result of lack of exchange support, will be dumping for a more secure option.

I personally believe that NobleCoin has a bright future, it has set a precedent of transparency and good will, and I feel it has been attacked for this, of course I am biased, but of all the coins I have mined/traded I feel that NobleCoin is the most Ideologically legitimate.

I hope you really consider NobleCoin, for everything the Dev and community of this coin has strived to achieve, I believe they deserve more support from more established organizations in the crypto world, because it feels to me like they've been snubbed out.

Anyway That's my piece, good luck to all the other coins and I hope to see noble on your exchange in the future!
I definitely agree. You know you're doing something great when there are lots of other people out to get you and push you down. But Rofo and the community has continued to show determination and perseverance.
Activity: 245
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Reddcoin is a social currency dedicated to tipping on social networks as a way to bring crypto-currencies to the general public. Reddcoin aims to achieve this by integrating a tipping system with all major social networks to make the process of exchanging coins simple, fun and rewarding both for the giver and the receiver.
Everyone wins with Reddcoin:
Social networks are always looking for new ways to have their users interact with each other.
Content creators benefit from receiving Reddcoin tips by exchanging them to fiat currencies or by holding them to benefit from appreciation in value.
Reddcoin holders benefit from appreciation in value. Tipping someone Reddcoins on social networks is not only a noble gesture, but also the fastest way to grow the size of user base.

Reddcoin
Activity: 81
Hey there, I'd like to put in a vote for NobleCoin, I've been following it since pretty early in its appearance and when I first found it the principle and ideology behind it really took me.
Before I found NobleCoin I was strictly mining and trading for profit, but I've found myself making more emotionally biased decisions regarding my NobleCoin position and although I can't speak for everyone in the NobleCoin community, I feel this is the general consensus.

I feel that the recent series of events regarding some of the smaller coin-coin exchanges have severely hurt NobleCoin, many people have either lost NobleCoin or been struck with extended periods of uncertainty regarding their NobleCoin holdings. With the lack of an established, secure and respectable exchange many people who are using alt coins for investment, especially ones that are not easily tradeable due to low trade volume as a result of lack of exchange support, will be dumping for a more secure option.

I personally believe that NobleCoin has a bright future, it has set a precedent of transparency and good will, and I feel it has been attacked for this, of course I am biased, but of all the coins I have mined/traded I feel that NobleCoin is the most Ideologically legitimate.

I hope you really consider NobleCoin, for everything the Dev and community of this coin has strived to achieve, I believe they deserve more support from more established organizations in the crypto world, because it feels to me like they've been snubbed out.

Anyway That's my piece, good luck to all the other coins and I hope to see noble on your exchange in the future!
Activity: 284
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Coin2 The Best BTC
[/b]
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Hello, another vote for Noblecoin from me please.

My main reasons are that its honest, solid, has a great community and team.

if you look through the entire Noblecoin thread, there are very few negative posts, which is unique in itself. Then every one of the negative ones, even if they are sensitive, has been answered in a positive and constructive way by the dev. Pretty cool.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
 +1  Digitalcoin

the future
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
+ 1
microCoin MRC   Smiley
Activity: 64
I don't believe it is necessary to go into great detail here as most has already been covered, but I also most definitely support Cryptogenic Bullion! It is not only unique in the vast sea of altcoins, but also in a way that i very much like  Grin
Activity: 91
Definitely looking forward to Vertcoin Wink

+1 !!!
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Ain't no party like a Counterparty!
Definitely looking forward to Vertcoin Wink
Activity: 17
Would love to see ReddCoin on there.

http://www.reddcoin.com/dev/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Reddcoin.png

Great business plan (http://www.reddcoin.com/business-development/), active Dev team and it has the fastest growing community by far (0 to 6000+ subs within 1,5 month). Also one of the nicest and proactive community I've had the privilege of being a part of. Don't take my word for it come have a look (http://www.reddit.com/r/reddcoin) and see for yourself.
Activity: 12
+1 Digitalcoin  Grin
Activity: 29
Microcoin because is a fair coin with even distribution and great unique traits
Activity: 1
 +1  Digitalcoin

Because the coin is for real.  Cool

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
+1 MicroCoin
Activity: 434

Please add microcoin - fair crypto - no premine - no instamine - fair block reward system.
Activity: 55
Pages:
Jump to: