Pages:
Author

Topic: Vault of Satoshi asks What Coins Do You Want to See? - page 7. (Read 31537 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I like DarkCoin:First Anonymous Coin, readly innovate coin!
Anonymous block transactions powered by DarkSend
Difficulty Retargeting Using DarkGravityWave
Proof­Of­Work Utilizing X11
Main thread:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndash-dash-dashorg-first-self-funding-self-governing-crypto-currency-421615
Whitepaper:http://www.darkcoin.io/downloads/DarkcoinWhitepaper.pdf
Interview with dev:https://medium.com/p/a923facddc3c
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
From an innovation standpoint, Darkcoin has to be added. DRK has features that a significant portion of the Bitcoin user base initially supported that cryptocurrency for and much more. Virtual anonymity, reduced power consumption, reduced heat generation are just a few that DRK has begin with and with the current developer at the helm, a lot more is to be added.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
NobleCoin should most definitely be looked at and added to VoS. I've been an active user of your service since 2013 Adam being as I am from Canada and can't praise it enough. Here's the thing. NobleCoin should hands down be the next coin you add. It has real world value. From it's marketplace with gift cards for sites like Amazon, Newegg and Steam... to soon adding the option to buy precious metals such as silver and gold bullion.

Following up on the name Noble? It has already donated $5000 cash to providing clean drinking water to people in Africa. On top of this the development team is led by one of the most active and transparent developers I've seen in the altcoin market who has hit marketing from every avenue... even using some of the premine to sponsor an esports organization. All the things I've listed above have really made NobleCoin a long term financial investment for me rather than your typical p&d coin that you really have no interest in keeping for longer than a week.  It's the clear winner and in my eyes the most undervalued altcoin out there. I see it out performing any other in 2014.
Activity: 434
MRC for sure
Activity: 134
Microcoin. Don't see any reason wy it is not on cryptsy and other exchanges yet
fmg
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I'd just like to add something about Digitalcoin. It's fast (40sec block times) and secure (no hard forks). It's one of the most fairly distributed coins out there, too. These traits make it perfect for commerce, and new services keep coming for DGC because of that (Moolah.io, CoinMart, DGC Poker, etc). People can feel safe using it. People feel safe using your exchange so it seems like a good fit to me Smiley
Activity: 7
Digitalcoin please

Want to buy 10's of thousands
Activity: 26
Vertcoin, of course.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Digitalcoin will not disappoint...

-tb-
Activity: 404
Merit: 253
I won't vote for any 'coins' but how about just a request not to add anything that is just a copy or slightly modified version of Bitcoin. So basically everything. Stop adding everything.
Activity: 139
Noblecoin

VoS I have used you a few times for Peercoin orders in the past and enjoyed your service although for US customers the mail time was a little more lengthy than I would have like but that was outside of your control.  Once your customer service rep had that check in the mail I had INSTANT credit which was amazing!  I really wish

Why do I vote for Noblecoin? The dev is constantly pushing what the other coin developers are doing: Putting himself as a tax example for the cyrpto community, a market place to purchase gift cards, charity funds which we raised $5,000 dollars within a few short weeks with such a tiny marketcap, and transparency with the pre-mine holdings by the development community.  Mind you the coin is less than 90 days old, the exchanges we have been on tend to have consistent buy/sells.  I highly suggest you just take a moment and stop by our thread or talk to our development team to see our dedication!

I have used Noblecoin to both donated over $100USD at the time to charity water and purchased 150,000NOBL worth of Amazon Giftcards on their market.  Thank you very much for the consideration.
Activity: 943
Merit: 783
In Memory of Zepher
Agree with Mintcoin.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Hey Adam,

I would love to see Mintcoin added. The exchange is great and so is the coin, so I think it is a good match. There is active presence from the developer and a large and rapidly growing community. I would love to see Canadians being able to purchase Mintcoins with Canadian dollars and not have to get Bitcoins first then buy Mintcoins. Mintcoins now are generating 20% 'interest' in the first year from Proof of Stake minting which I think is really cool.

I also like how the logos were redesigned. I feel the name has a nice marketing angle to it and it can draw in new customers. It has a nice gustatory component to it and it seems to have validity because of the Mint name. If you add it, I will add Vault of Satoshi to my own marketing campaign to help bring in tons of new customers.

Mintcoin would be a great addition Smiley

Mintcoin definitely, lots of merchants already support mints ! Great community, look in our thread !
Activity: 100
Hey Adam,

I would love to see Mintcoin added. The exchange is great and so is the coin, so I think it is a good match. There is active presence from the developer and a large and rapidly growing community. I would love to see Canadians being able to purchase Mintcoins with Canadian dollars and not have to get Bitcoins first then buy Mintcoins. Mintcoins now are generating 20% 'interest' in the first year from Proof of Stake minting which I think is really cool.

I also like how the logos were redesigned. I feel the name has a nice marketing angle to it and it can draw in new customers. It has a nice gustatory component to it and it seems to have validity because of the Mint name. If you add it, I will add Vault of Satoshi to my own marketing campaign to help bring in tons of new customers.

Mintcoin would be a great addition Smiley
Activity: 106
Mintcoin is an obvious candidate and my top choice:

http://mintcoin.cc/about-mintcoin

Definitely this. I love Mintcoin!
Activity: 252
Noblecoin should be your number 1 choice. There are several things to consider when you look at the current alt world today, but it is all about the end game. The key things you MUST have is dedicated Dev and a solid infrastructure before you can go anywhere. Noblecoin is leaps and bounds ahead of the game.  The dev, Rofo, is constantly moving, constantly thinking, and always progressing. Within the first few months the coin has a solid community and was the LEADER, I want to reiterate that as there has been a lot of, well I don't want to say copying, but a lot of coins implemented similar things within weeks. Noble was the first to really go with the single block retarget to defeat multipools, implement it's own marketplace that has been strong since launch, and have a solid road map to the future. Since then we have seen things come up where other coins have implemented very similar things. It just shows how forward thinking this dev and team are and what the future will hold for Noble.

NobleCoin is going places and has solid branding and is easily recognizable to anyone who sees it and continues to progress. It is a must have for anyone and everyone and needs to be at the top of the list. Cheers.
Activity: 59
Mintcoin is an obvious candidate and my top choice:

http://mintcoin.cc/about-mintcoin
Pages:
Jump to: