Pages:
Author

Topic: VeniVidiVici Coin X11 5 days pow and 20% pos [Innovative multipool ready !!] - page 14. (Read 58182 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Back to work guys, we have things to do Smiley.

Great dev, great community building, everything looking good for this coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
And... we're back!  Hopefully some of those people who sold their VRC are shopping for a new coin! Cheesy

The price of VVV is going 10k this week.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
And... we're back!  Hopefully some of those people who sold their VRC are shopping for a new coin! Cheesy
Activity: 79
Wow! Good coin, good dev - rarity now Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Thanks for all the hard work Dev's and patience from the community Cheesy

wallet is moving nice and quick now, everything seems to be top notch... now just bittrex then we're ready to conquer Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Well this kind of blows.  Big dump on VRC on Mintpal and VVV's not available to buy on bittrex to buy. Sad

Loss was covered , and bittrex is enabling the market right now , should be open in 5 or 10 minutes
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Well this kind of blows.  Big dump on VRC on Mintpal and VVV's not available to buy on bittrex to buy. Sad
Working to unfreeze the markets.  venividiteam has been very helpful and has offered to cover any orphaned deposits, just through you should know.

R.

Thank's for the confirmation Smiley
Activity: 46
Working to unfreeze the markets.  venividiteam has been very helpful and has offered to cover any orphaned deposits, just through you should know.

R.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501

Bittrex is going to fix the daemons soon , no one will lost any coin from this fork , if you deposited coins in bittrex , and were lost in the fork they will be safe as we are covering for the loss

Sincerly , your Dev

Weren't you sleeping? Cool Cool

Bittrex is going to fix the daemons soon , no one will lost any coin from this fork , if you deposited coins in bittrex , and were lost in the fork they will be safe as we are covering for the loss

Sincerly , your Dev
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
market is frozen ob Bittrex
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
so blocks are only @ 7671?  I've seen two places now in the 8000s

Our explorers , bittrex are on this fork because they updated the wallet , any other fork is wasting energy and time   

I work with bittrex and i can assure you we are not in the 7600s for blocks, as you can see on status page we are ahead of that, we are also running the latest code.
Activity: 504

Our explorers , bittrex are on this fork because they updated the wallet , any other fork is wasting energy and time   

seems like someone is still mining on the fork..

Activity: 574
Activity: 98
Issues fixed
we'll get normal speed for blocks now , pools seems to be dropping
and chain is moving with only pos blocks

Good day . i'm going to sleep :p

Our Hero Dev! The coin is going up now!
Activity: 238