Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 150. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 274
June 20, 2017, 02:21:06 AM
Just as a PSA I will be starting to distribute the bounties tommorow.

As anyone here received their twitter bounty, this announcement was made a week ago, I don't know the procedure Masiah is using to collect our Ethereum address for bounty payment

He will contact you via PM. Keep in mind that he is swamped with work at the moment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 20, 2017, 01:28:45 AM
Just as a PSA I will be starting to distribute the bounties tommorow.

As anyone here received their twitter bounty, this announcement was made a week ago, I don't know the procedure Masiah is using to collect our Ethereum address for bounty payment
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
June 19, 2017, 09:39:37 PM
jsnip4 and you guys are all getting ahead of yourselves. The optimism is great but let's wait for a real exchange to list it and see some real volume. Doesn't anyone have any connections with Polo or Bittrex to pull some strings? Does anyone have a phone number to send to Reggie?

Anyone can manipulate the price on that exchange higher with very little money.

In the future, I believe the price will be driven by central banks, investment funds, multinational corporations, etc.
So I don't care about whatever manipulation is taking place now by the small fishes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
June 19, 2017, 09:14:35 PM
Clif told Jsnip the data is showing VERI at parity (even over that depending on what the word "eclipse" might mean..?) with ETH...

https://youtu.be/EaWv-_ezS7k

Jsnip4 is the best. I would have missed the boat myself if not for his video. If there's anyone worth 100% of the credit, it's him.
jsnip4 and you guys are all getting ahead of yourselves. The optimism is great but let's wait for a real exchange to list it and see some real volume. Doesn't anyone have any connections with Polo or Bittrex to pull some strings? Does anyone have a phone number to send to Reggie?

Anyone can manipulate the price on that exchange higher with very little money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
June 19, 2017, 09:10:08 PM
Clif told Jsnip the data is showing VERI at parity (even over that depending on what the word "eclipse" might mean..?) with ETH...

Jsnip4 is the best. I would have missed the boat myself if not for his video. If there's anyone worth 100% of the credit, it's him.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 19, 2017, 07:08:22 PM
VERI will moon.  Too much in favor now.
Activity: 28
June 19, 2017, 05:17:36 PM
The asset is on fire!  Grin

Yeah man making money all day every day Grin
June 19, 2017, 04:47:57 PM
The asset is on fire!  Grin
June 19, 2017, 04:44:52 PM
Why is Veritaseum dropping off the list at CoinMarketCap and then reappearing again? It has happened several times over the last couple of days.

Not sure if this is it but VERI is not a currency so you have to click the "Assets" tab or the "All" tab in coinmarketcap.com ... if you already know this then sorry for insulting your intelligence and I'm not sure what it could be because I haven't noticed VERI dropping off any time lately

Smiley

Thank you. I wanted to say what the hell is up! lol

P.S. It is probably time to call it a day at this end.  Grin
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
June 19, 2017, 04:37:00 PM
Why is Veritaseum dropping off the list at CoinMarketCap and then reappearing again? It has happened several times over the last couple of days.

Not sure if this is it but VERI is not a currency so you have to click the "Assets" tab or the "All" tab in coinmarketcap.com ... if you already know this then sorry for insulting your intelligence and I'm not sure what it could be because I haven't noticed VERI dropping off any time lately

Smiley
June 19, 2017, 04:28:20 PM
Activity: 10
June 19, 2017, 04:15:22 PM
FYI VERI tokens can traded on new decentralized exchange; check it out @ https://decentrex.com/#0x8f3470a7388c05ee4e7af3d01d8c722b0ff52374-ETH , the decentrex exchange is faster and more reliable
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2017, 04:06:04 PM
When is VERI going to get listed on a real exchange? EtherDelta is a piece of shit.
Activity: 34
June 19, 2017, 03:11:27 PM
I agree EtherDelta can be a bit of a challenge at first but the only reason people lose money there is because they do not follow instructions. There is a nice 'how to' a couple of pages back and the HELP vids on EtherDelta are also quite helpful. If you take an hour to get the hang of it you can actually make some nice extra VERI there. People putting in orders that are higher than the ask price happen quite often. And not 'just' for VERI such as in the screenshot below. Just test again with very small amounts and start trading.

https://s21.postimg.org/nlhsa286b/markdownpp.png

Problem is, I tried to execute my trade against the best limit price listed (i.e. either the lowest sell for my buy, or the highest buy for my sell) several times and always ended up with an error message (nothing to do with gas, I had enough).

The thing is that you have to be quick especially with those faulty trades because there are numerous others like paulmaritz and me who can beat you to it and the 'problem' with EtherDelta is that the offer isn't removed the second the trade is done but at the next block which is a bit confusing at first. You also want to have a good set up to prevent any laptop/memory trouble. What works best for me is to trade on a laptop with just 1 or 2 tabs of Chrome running, good mouse and reliable connection and nothing else.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
June 19, 2017, 02:56:32 PM
hi i deposit 0.9 eth on etherdelta via matamask but i cant buy VERI. i get an error 'Order signing failed. Make sure you have an account selected from the Accounts dropdown in the upper right.'
Could someone help me with this?

edit: made an order. dont know how i did it. now wait.
Activity: 112
June 19, 2017, 01:57:26 PM

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
June 19, 2017, 01:44:49 PM
aclock is right 2x a day pertaining to cliff, but you dont need a webbottopredict veritaseum was a shoe in for gains if you paid attention. Problem was reggienotfrom crypto and didnthave the crypto trollbox and flashy hype and ppl were asleep at the wheel. day 1 buyer think i was 3rd to buy on chain. lets go

Say what you want about clif, but as for cryptos, he's on.  He mentioned bitcoin in 2012, and that's why I'm here.  His XRP prediction netted me about a 30 bagger.  I jumped into VERI because of his recommendation and I've got 10BTC worth from the ICO.  This should be fun.  So, yeah, I do owe him a good word.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
June 19, 2017, 01:28:46 PM
A VERItable tweetstorm on VERI by clif_high today.  

worth a peek

https://twitter.com/clif_high

Who else here read clif high's predictions pertaining to VERI in his past 2 reports? Everything seems to be coming true - its insane!

This is not even the beginning apparently.

Just wait until it hits a more well known exchange.  Oh, baby!
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2017, 12:14:06 PM

worth a peek

Who else here read clif high's predictions pertaining to VERI in his past 2 reports? Everything seems to be coming true - its insane!

This is not even the beginning apparently.
Activity: 82
June 19, 2017, 12:10:55 PM

worth a peek

Jump to: