Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 152. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
June 19, 2017, 12:33:14 AM
jackoff01, I specifically said "tweets" as in Twitter ... not "posts" on Bitcointalk.org ...  Cool

We all just hit the "Ignore" feature on the paid shill posts here at Bitcointalk.org
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
June 19, 2017, 12:23:03 AM
haha ... lmao ... lots of haters on every Reggie tweet now ... jealousy is such an ugly b*yatch

These people are just feeling bitter for missing the boat.

Wait till it goes to several hundreds at least, these same bitter people will be new converts.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 19, 2017, 12:12:08 AM
haha ... lmao ... lots of haters on every Reggie tweet now ... jealousy is such an ugly b*yatch

Wink

oh and here's the latest marketcap .. VERI is an "Asset" so you have to go to "Assets" (#7) on coinmarketcap.com

7   Veritaseum Veritaseum    $212,050,329   $107.86   1,965,996   $625,417   34.83%   

or search for Top 100 "All" (#32) to show up on coinmarketcap.com

32   Veritaseum Veritaseum   $212,050,329   $107.86   1,965,996 VERI *   $625,417   34.83%   

Shocked

What do you mean by haters, if there is money to be made somewhere people will go for it, I don't think anyone here hates money. The performance of the Veri tokens on the market has been good so far, I'm waiting for it to hit bigger exchange
Activity: 82
June 19, 2017, 12:10:54 AM
VERI is moooooning  Roll Eyes
June 19, 2017, 12:06:58 AM

Wink

oh and here's the latest marketcap .. VERI is an "Asset" so you have to go to "Assets" (#7) on coinmarketcap.com

7   Veritaseum Veritaseum    $212,050,329   $107.86   1,965,996   $625,417   34.83%   

or search for Top 100 "All" (#32) to show up on coinmarketcap.com

32   Veritaseum Veritaseum   $212,050,329   $107.86   1,965,996 VERI *   $625,417   34.83%   

Shocked

June 18, 2017, 10:36:10 PM
meanwhile, in other news the ratio of VERI to ETH is 4-1 and climbing on EtherDelta.  

amazing!

Edit: coinmarketcap had VERI as the 685th ranked currency by market cap. last week.  Now in 35th position!
Edit 2: 34th
Edit 3: 33rd
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
June 18, 2017, 08:37:21 PM
What is the Slack, where Reggie made an announcement?
June 18, 2017, 07:42:13 PM
really like that "ignore" feature on the left of each post ...

Wink

Yes.  I had that feature engaged for awhile, but the "ignored" changed their tune for the better.  We can only hope the same here.
June 18, 2017, 06:15:45 PM
really like that "ignore" feature on the left of each post ...

Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
June 18, 2017, 04:56:04 PM
It is with reason that Reggie announced it in the Slack. I am not at liberty to spill the beans here, but it is highly positive news. Wink

Of course true Wall Street disruption  Grin
Buy Veri on etherdelta if you want to be rich...

You would be surprised!  Grin
June 18, 2017, 04:49:44 PM
It is with reason that Reggie announced it in the Slack. I am not at liberty to spill the beans here, but it is highly positive news. Wink
June 18, 2017, 04:45:22 PM
So what did he announce in Slack?

That progress is being made.

Progress in the pump and dump he is orchestrating with Veri?

You've hit the jackpot! Well done!: https://youtu.be/TAryFIuRxmQ Grin
June 18, 2017, 04:34:40 PM

That progress is being made.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
June 18, 2017, 04:32:19 PM
June 18, 2017, 04:21:45 PM
So??? It was just a lame attempt to pump the price???

He did announce something in the Slack, but will probably add more meat to the bone in the coming week.  Wink
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 18, 2017, 02:59:10 PM
I noticed a lot of people these days conveniently label others as "trolls" for the simple reason that others disagree with what they say/believe.

Don't agree with me? You are a troll.

And by the way...

https://steemit.com/veritaseum/@freeforever/breaking-news-veritaseum-now-has-an-official-market-cap

Is this true that 30% of the total supply will be sold when it hits exchanges?  To who?

I don't know about it. And neither does the blogger stated where he got his source on 30 million supply being available. He/she could be just another FUD troll, to be honest (lol), making fake news up and hoping to spread some fear to get some Veri on the cheap before it hits the exchange (which will lead to way much higher price). Like someone in EtherDelta chat saying Veri will go to as low as 0.033 of Eth, but that never happened as far as I know and is now way much higher. The same person said Veri price may max out at $100 or $200, which according to my estimate is still a very low mark. I say, fundamental dominates in investing. Hold when you have found the diamond.

Edit:
Many dislike Veritaseum for the simple reason that they missed the boat. That certainly caused a bitter taste to it. And instead of making up for their own mistake, they just conveniently say it is a scam. Smart people just swallow their pride and make the right decision. At current price level, it is still dirt cheap.

That steemit post that suggests there will be an extra 30 million VERI that comes on the market when it hits a larger exchange doesn't have any basis, in my opinion.  He doesn't explain his reasoning for that and just says "from what I understand ..."  I think he understands incorrectly.

I think there will be some amount of VERI (up to 50,000) that will still be distributed as part of the crowdfunding campaign.  Other than that, I think it will be large blocks sold to big customers and corporations, likely at a price at least commensurate to the market price.  Furthermore, I suspect that much of that won't be trading on the market, but saved long term and/or used for the services that Veritaseum offers.

As for newly registered users;  I care more about what a person has to say than how long they've been registered or how many posts they have.  So welcome new members.

I'll also say, I bought my VERI later in the ICO when the price of ETH was more expensive.  I wish I'd bought right at the beginning when ETH was cheaper and there was a bonus.  But I thought it was still a good deal and worth it.  I've passed over things in the past because I didn't get in at the lowest price, and regretted it, since they continued to do very well.  It depends on what you think it's really worth, and if you believe in the project.  And I think VERI is worth much more than what it's trading for right now, and I believe in the project and it's leadership with Reggie Middleton.

obviously the price per coin will go down once more coins will be in circulation. at $144 million marketcap with only around 1.965 million counted towards that marketcap. if you consider that 30 million to be added into the computation of the circulating coins, then at $144 marcketcap (if that holds) then it mean each coin will be worth only $4.50.

I do not see this reaching $2 billion in marketcap (with even only 30 million in circulation & 100 million total supply). that's crazy.  Grin
Under the assumption that 30 million coins are given away for free?
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
June 18, 2017, 02:44:50 PM
I have been off for some days now, $72 is a decent valuation for the token.  I want to ask when the signature bounty will be paid to the participants. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
June 18, 2017, 02:17:30 PM
I noticed a lot of people these days conveniently label others as "trolls" for the simple reason that others disagree with what they say/believe.

And by the way...

https://steemit.com/veritaseum/@freeforever/breaking-news-veritaseum-now-has-an-official-market-cap

Is this true that 30% of the total supply will be sold when it hits exchanges?  To who?

I don't know about it. And neither does the blogger stated where he got his source on 30 million supply being available. He/she could be just another FUD troll, to be honest (lol), making fake news up and hoping to spread some fear to get some Veri on the cheap before it hits the exchange (which will lead to way much higher price). Like someone in EtherDelta chat saying Veri will go to as low as 0.033 of Eth, but that never happened as far as I know and is now way much higher. The same person said Veri price may max out at $100 or $200, which according to my estimate is still a very low mark. I say, fundamental dominates in investing. Hold when you have found the diamond.

Edit:
Many dislike Veritaseum for the simple reason that they missed the boat. That certainly caused a bitter taste to it. And instead of making up for their own mistake, they just conveniently say it is a scam. Smart people just swallow their pride and make the right decision. At current price level, it is still dirt cheap.

That steemit post that suggests there will be an extra 30 million VERI that comes on the market when it hits a larger exchange doesn't have any basis, in my opinion.  He doesn't explain his reasoning for that and just says "from what I understand ..."  I think he understands incorrectly.

I think there will be some amount of VERI (up to 50,000) that will still be distributed as part of the crowdfunding campaign.  Other than that, I think it will be large blocks sold to big customers and corporations, likely at a price at least commensurate to the market price.  Furthermore, I suspect that much of that won't be trading on the market, but saved long term and/or used for the services that Veritaseum offers.

As for newly registered users;  I care more about what a person has to say than how long they've been registered or how many posts they have.  So welcome new members.

I'll also say, I bought my VERI later in the ICO when the price of ETH was more expensive.  I wish I'd bought right at the beginning when ETH was cheaper and there was a bonus.  But I thought it was still a good deal and worth it.  I've passed over things in the past because I didn't get in at the lowest price, and regretted it, since they continued to do very well.  It depends on what you think it's really worth, and if you believe in the project.  And I think VERI is worth much more than what it's trading for right now, and I believe in the project and it's leadership with Reggie Middleton.

obviously the price per coin will go down once more coins will be in circulation. at $144 million marketcap with only around 1.965 million counted towards that marketcap. if you consider that 30 million to be added into the computation of the circulating coins, then at $144 marcketcap (if that holds) then it mean each coin will be worth only $4.50.

I do not see this reaching $2 billion in marketcap (with even only 30 million in circulation & 100 million total supply). that's crazy.  Grin

New coins aren't just going to be released onto the market. They are going to be purchases with real $'s than be calculated as part of the present circulating supply. The price these private investors pay should not be far off from the current market rate. Nothing much will change; if anything price will increase due to major players getting into VERI.

The future is bright.
Activity: 473
June 18, 2017, 02:13:32 PM

And by the way...

Edit:

Activity: 344
June 18, 2017, 07:53:39 AM

And by the way...

Edit:

Jump to: