Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 55. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 06:23:23 PM
Ack! humanity, especially that part of it living under the tyranny of the Federal Reserve dollar empire, is being set in motion.

this motion is going to affect all of the 'western banking dominated world' as simple integers in the subsets in model space. you either get with the program and realise that when eyebrows are raised thats when the worms come out of the woodwork.

if it means that i take a space at veri to make what remains an unknown a reality so be it.
Activity: 22
October 21, 2017, 10:02:12 AM
I was selling my veri in stages, until I saw that Lighthouse Report. Now I will hodl.

It makes no sense that someone puts in the effort of 38 pages of report, registers a domain, pays for twitter promo just to slate something.. i mean its bizarre. There is obviously something good with veri that is either worrying it's competitors, or making someone go to extreme lengths to knock the price down to get in.

Either way im now hodling definitely.

I kind of agree, been holding over 90% in Veri since ICO (I know should diversify). I keep wanting to diversify and it's wise to do so but a report like that makes me happy that I'm still invested. For a pretty new company that has just raised starting capital I think Veritaseum is moving ahead just dandy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
October 20, 2017, 06:16:08 PM
New tweet from Reggie. Announcement of new VeADIR beta:
https://twitter.com/ReggieMiddleton/status/921486997692264448
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
October 20, 2017, 05:10:28 PM
I was selling my veri in stages, until I saw that Lighthouse Report. Now I will hodl.

It makes no sense that someone puts in the effort of 38 pages of report, registers a domain, pays for twitter promo just to slate something.. i mean its bizarre. There is obviously something good with veri that is either worrying it's competitors, or making someone go to extreme lengths to knock the price down to get in.

Either way im now hodling definitely.
Activity: 209
Merit: 102
October 20, 2017, 04:58:07 AM
Regarding LighthouseCrypto: In order to get the truth we could also put it the other way around: The believes that Veritaseum will be successfully
Scenario 1: The author is part of Veritaseum's competitors and tries to fight against Veritaseum
Scenario 2: The author tries to dump the price of Veritaseum in order to buy low, later sell high
Activity: 11
October 19, 2017, 11:04:37 PM
I'm still holding two thirds of mine since the ICO. Big money is threatened by Veritaseum. Reggie makes deals with big money. Should be fun when Veri goes huge! Cryptocurrency is still very fringe. Maybe the stock market will finally crash, then hold onto your hat!
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 10:14:02 PM
Reply to Lighthouse Crypto,

You are very likely just one individual behind your screen and I highly doubt that you have a team of people unless you are bringing in your other multiple personalities to the table. Your website domain was just registered on 18 September 2017, you paid for a 2 year period and your name behind the registration was private. Is money that tight you only could afford to pay for a 2 year internet domain name? Do you really think anyone is going value the opinion of an anonymous person who doesn't even list the names and backgrounds of those involved in your company? Your attempt is nothing but FUD IMO but Thanks for stopping by to warn us VERI holders but I am keeping my VERI utility tokens for years to come. Best of luck with your next attempt on a report.
October 19, 2017, 10:01:19 PM
And another note about patents, for those who have never filed for one. When I filed one, my patent attorney advised me that they almost always get denied on the first approval. This is nothing to worry about at this point, it is a normal part of the process.
Activity: 126
October 19, 2017, 04:48:53 PM
Absolutely blows my mind that this is still trading over $50. 2% of tokens 'on market' and a team of 3 people.. what the hell am I missing?

If that's all you know about the Veritaseum Token, then you're missing quite a bit.  You can scroll through over 130 pages here for more information or you can go to the website.  The website is a little confusing to some but it's filled with information. 
Activity: 65
October 19, 2017, 03:27:13 PM
Has anybody here seen this report on Veritaseum that came out yesterday?

http://lighthousecrypto.com/LightHouseCryptoVeritaseumReport.pdf

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/report-cryptoasset-veritaseum-veri-is-worth-close-to-0-2285417

I've been hodling VERI from the top, but this is so much new information to the downside that I sold my tokens. I hope I'm not mistaken but this just smells too fishy to me..

What do the current VERI  think about the information in this report?
Hmmmm....
A newbie with 0 post hisotry... posting a report from brand new user "Lighthouse Crypto." Same old FUD.
Why so much energy to tear VERI down? Why not just find something you believe in?

It's amazing that they managed to collate all that information together so neatly isn't it, including a link to the post "Report: Cryptoasset Veritaseum (VERI) is Worth Close to $0" which resides in the Altcoin forum, currently on page 8 with no replies, and has less than 50 views! Fancy that! Just stumbled across it did they! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

And to then go on and say they've sold up, man, laughably transparent FUD Cheesy Roll Eyes
October 19, 2017, 02:04:18 PM
I tried to access the trustworthiness of LighthouseCrypto by checking others reoport they wrote.
Strange ... this Anti-Veritaseum-Report is the only one ... So, perhaps just the site of someone who just wants to bash Veritaseum or Reggie?
Exactly. Are we to believe that this "Lighthouse Crypto" is some "white hat" organization comprised of volunteers whose mission is to comb recent ICOs and "expose" the alleged "truth" about different token projects in an attempt to inform the Bitcointalk user base? And furthermore, that they are just getting started and VERI is just the first target?

Someone is VERI threatened by VERI.
Activity: 4
October 19, 2017, 01:39:59 PM
only a big winner would deserve a big bash  Wink
Activity: 209
Merit: 102
October 19, 2017, 01:28:46 PM
I tried to access the trustworthiness of LighthouseCrypto by checking others reoport they wrote.
Strange ... this Anti-Veritaseum-Report is the only one ... So, perhaps just the site of someone who just wants to bash Veritaseum or Reggie?
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
October 19, 2017, 01:08:22 PM
Only a giant would receive the most attention.

Even LAToken in its whitepaper identified Veritaseum market potential to be worth 1.4 trillion.
Can we say LAToken is dubious (check out its team of industry veterans as advisors)?
LAToken being able to pinpoint Veritaseum to have such big potential was one of the reason why I got into LAT, which I believe if its forecasting of the industry is correct, anyone holding Veritaseum and LAToken would be much richly rewarded.
Thank goodness, there will be another ICO that have similar business model as Veritaseum and LAToken.
Activity: 133
I am Sylanda
October 19, 2017, 01:03:50 PM
Veritaseum is doing well in the market, was there ever an airdrop for this is the past
Activity: 58
October 19, 2017, 12:57:05 PM
One has to ask themselves, why would someone buy a domain, spend days 'researching' and writing an very extensive article and than pay to twitter for promotion.

https://i.imgur.com/54xDEyQ.jpg
October 19, 2017, 12:44:04 PM
Has anybody here seen this report on Veritaseum that came out yesterday?

http://lighthousecrypto.com/LightHouseCryptoVeritaseumReport.pdf

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/report-cryptoasset-veritaseum-veri-is-worth-close-to-0-2285417

I've been hodling VERI from the top, but this is so much new information to the downside that I sold my tokens. I hope I'm not mistaken but this just smells too fishy to me..

What do the current VERI  think about the information in this report?
Hmmmm....
A newbie with 0 post hisotry... posting a report from brand new user "Lighthouse Crypto." Same old FUD.
Why so much energy to tear VERI down? Why not just find something you believe in?
Activity: 58
October 19, 2017, 12:36:29 PM
But don't forget, whatever that is said about Veritaseum in the report can also be said about almost every other ICOs too, related or unrelated.

The fact that Veritaseum continues to be specifically targeted is beyond me.

Nevertheless, I see this as a golden opportunity for Veritaseum to be the first to kill the FUD, if only it can handle it well, to set an example.

As for me, no doubt if I were in charge I would have slain the FUD in pieces since long ago.

Not just ICO's, 60 to 70% of XRP tokens are owned by the Ripple company, and yet they have the best prospects to work with the banks while banks are still here.
October 19, 2017, 07:11:44 AM
Regarding the patent issue, I see from the report itself that while the author said all of Veritaseum's claim has no inventive step, yet the same author conveniently left out the fact that all of the 30 claims have industrial applicability.

And in terms of novelty, while 10 out of the 30 claims were found to be not novel, yet the remaining 20 out of 30 claims were indeed novel.

I am not sure what is the minimum requirement to get a patent approved based on novelty, inventive step, and industrial applicability, but I wonder if the patent can be re-applied differently to fulfill the minimum requirement.

I would say the patent issue is quite overblown, and probably can be amended for better chance of approval.

Edit:
And the fact that Veritaseum actually dedicated to filing a patent should put to rest any issue of legitimacy (i.e. scam factor).

Edit #2:
While Reggie is publicly putting his reputation on the line, there is absolutely no information whatsoever on who is behind the lighthousecrypto.com site.
So in case of any inaccuracy and/or wrong/misleading information in the report, nobody will know who is actually responsible.

Despite being critical (and acidic) towards Veritaseum, I believe I am still a very fair and objective person.
Compare to many of the old Veritaseum holders that would be quick to claim they are fans and would hodl (that nonsense meme) and would be quick to label anyone that disagree as FUDster, they are nowhere now to be seen....... while I am still here.
I believe this speaks volume.
October 19, 2017, 06:13:52 AM
But don't forget, whatever that is said about Veritaseum in the report can also be said about almost every other ICOs too, related or unrelated.

The fact that Veritaseum continues to be specifically targeted is beyond me.

Nevertheless, I see this as a golden opportunity for Veritaseum to be the first to kill the FUD, if only it can handle it well, to set an example.

As for me, no doubt if I were in charge I would have slain the FUD in pieces since long ago.
Pages:
Jump to: