Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 54. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
October 22, 2017, 07:51:54 AM
I rather bet more on a project with officialdom support than the one without.
Besides, bitcoin and ethereum are the projects of the officialdom.
Of course not many really knows about this.
The ones that have no support from the officialdom will have lower chance of survival.
As for me, I am funding both sides of the war.

Update:
LAToken once invited Reggie to its forum, which Reggie had to refuse because he was occupied with other matters.
From the way it goes, LAToken is more on collaboration than direct competition (which is what I see should be the case).
Unless there is concrete evidence, try not to spread slander / false news.
If you are really Clif High, you need to know you have been very wrong on Ripple.

Update #2:
Nevertheless, Reggie's open Q&A session will be a very good opportunity for further expansion of the website's FAQ.
I believe a more comprehensive FAQ can quell any threat of FUD going forward.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 07:45:48 AM
is it a coincidence that LAT's CTO owns websites registered with the identical registrar as lighthouse crypto?

i think not
October 22, 2017, 07:37:53 AM
8 hours is too long.
We want it NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.......................!!!
October 22, 2017, 07:35:56 AM
as i said ALTA out put does not scan for already ingested data in the model space. I don't have 'spyders', you meant spiders.

look out for a tweet in around 8 hours not a problem.

October 22, 2017, 07:31:24 AM
ALTa does not scrape this thread as all historical linguistic parameters on VERI are already incorporated into the model space

and why would i get LAT when half their team is part of the officialdom. ceo helped promulgate the convention at Avega and is a global banking major at Harvard. Red flags.

being of russo-semitic bloodlines compounds the problem as pushes the zionist agenda

the importance of team cannot be understated whether outside the spectrum of the modelspace or incorporated albeit just as part of the weightings within the meta data.

in short, short LAT

Good. Being part of the officialdom (like Ripple) is what I desire to hear the most.
I am long LAT.
Activity: 65
October 22, 2017, 07:29:14 AM
A simple post confirming it's him on his twitter would suffice for verification.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
October 22, 2017, 07:15:43 AM
ALTa does not scrape this thread as all historical linguistic parameters on VERI are already incorporated into the model space

and why would i get LAT when half their team is part of the officialdom. ceo helped promulgate the convention at Avega and is a global banking major at Harvard. Red flags.

being of russo-semitic bloodlines compounds the problem as pushes the zionist agenda

the importance of team cannot be understated whether outside the spectrum of the modelspace or incorporated albeit just as part of the weightings within the meta data.

in short, short LAT

Give it up, faker.  "ALTa" doesn't scrape anything.  ALTA is the analysis as deciphered via clif's monkey mind.  It's the spiders that do the scraping.  If you're gonna fake, at least get your terminology right.
October 22, 2017, 07:10:55 AM

in short, short LAT
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
October 22, 2017, 07:07:10 AM
Definitely NOT clif.  clif is too smart to interject into conversations where his bots might cause a circuitous loop and skew the data collected.  Entertaining to read, however.  Cheesy
October 22, 2017, 06:48:07 AM
ALTA puts out headlines nothing more. Discerning trajectories of assets can't be charted so a commercial bundled product of the type you requested wouldn't be viable. Meta subsets of data in model space need a translator ack! I wouldn't sell that. my time and efforts are focused on a systematic culling of officialdom and projects like VERI are well aligned with my common interests and so I pursue a more active role in making sure a mere prediction becomes an outcome.

based on the tone, cadence and frequency of the poster who chooses to question my hit rate i am now certain that lighthouse himself lurks on this thread.

I reiterate what ALTA george and I have been echoing long before the building blocks of a game changing technology like VERI came about.. officialdom will manifest itself in many a way. The lighthouse report is just one.

ignore and buy the dips.

Why not check out LAToken as well? They are involved in the same game changing technology as Veritaseum.

What are you smoking and where can I get some?

You can get some from EtherDelta. The code name is VERI.
Lol.
Activity: 15
October 22, 2017, 06:44:31 AM
ALTA puts out headlines nothing more. Discerning trajectories of assets can't be charted so a commercial bundled product of the type you requested wouldn't be viable. Meta subsets of data in model space need a translator ack! I wouldn't sell that. my time and efforts are focused on a systematic culling of officialdom and projects like VERI are well aligned with my common interests and so I pursue a more active role in making sure a mere prediction becomes an outcome.

based on the tone, cadence and frequency of the poster who chooses to question my hit rate i am now certain that lighthouse himself lurks on this thread.

I reiterate what ALTA george and I have been echoing long before the building blocks of a game changing technology like VERI came about.. officialdom will manifest itself in many a way. The lighthouse report is just one.

ignore and buy the dips.

What are you smoking and where can I get some?
Activity: 16
Merit: 4
October 22, 2017, 05:14:56 AM
Clif....
I appreciate your reports.  Only downside is translating them to my german colleagues. Very time consuming but hopefully a good deed. 

Dankeschoen Herr Amigo and watch out for things falling from the sky

crossing
October 22, 2017, 05:02:11 AM

ignore and buy the dips.

October 22, 2017, 04:44:40 AM
i will happily take the opposite side of that wager. my hit rate going versus yours. Need more be said?

Dare i whisper it! Veritaseum == 'amazon killer'?!?!

based on my linguistic analysis it becomes readily apparent that the above poster is crypto gold himself or on the team.

have fun.

Lol, yeah nice try. I will bet lots of ETH that Veritaseum will not be listed on a major exchange within 3-6 months, not some unverifiable 'hit rate', whatever that is.

Are you game?

Hi Clif, (fake or not)
thanks for bringing him to his knees.  I never understood FUD posts underlined with pure emotional opinion or shall I say, financed emotional opinon.  I suppose the universe is full of agendas.
Is there any thought of you packaging your predictive linguistics platform/software into a product and offering it to the public?  Or, is it just a hobby of yours you want to hold yourself?  I can fully understand not bringing it to retail shelves if that is your choice. 
Veri interesting to have run across you in my lifetime.  Hope someone something out there is protecting you.

crossing

Lol must've hit a nerve for someone to make this as their first post.

Nevertheless, the way I see it those FUDsters are just trying to crash the price to buy them far cheaper.

I wouldn't touch this project with a ten foot pole. In fact, I'd be very willing to short it if the price wasn't being manipulated by the founders.
Activity: 16
Merit: 4
October 22, 2017, 04:05:56 AM
Hi Clif, (fake or not)
thanks for bringing him to his knees.  I never understood FUD posts underlined with pure emotional opinion or shall I say, financed emotional opinon.  I suppose the universe is full of agendas.
Is there any thought of you packaging your predictive linguistics platform/software into a product and offering it to the public?  Or, is it just a hobby of yours you want to hold yourself?  I can fully understand not bringing it to retail shelves if that is your choice.  
Veri interesting to have run across you in my lifetime.  Hope someone something out there is protecting you.

crossing
October 22, 2017, 03:59:54 AM
Now we have a fake Clif High.
This is getting interesting.

Nevertheless, the way I see it those FUDsters are just trying to crash the price to buy them far cheaper.
October 22, 2017, 03:21:13 AM
i will happily take the opposite side of that wager. my hit rate going versus yours. Need more be said?

Dare i whisper it! Veritaseum == 'amazon killer'?!?!

based on my linguistic analysis it becomes readily apparent that the above poster is light hour himself or on the team.

have fun.
October 22, 2017, 02:48:41 AM
I was selling my veri in stages, until I saw that Lighthouse Report. Now I will hodl.

It makes no sense that someone puts in the effort of 38 pages of report, registers a domain, pays for twitter promo just to slate something.. i mean its bizarre. There is obviously something good with veri that is either worrying it's competitors, or making someone go to extreme lengths to knock the price down to get in.

Either way im now hodling definitely.

Lol, this has to be one of the most ludicrous posts I've read in a long time.

Lighthouse are obviously building a name for themselves by taking on one of the biggest scams in crypto. I imagine they will be charging a bundle for future reports, and I would be definitely be willing to pay for them if they are of comparable quality and detail.

This Reggie character can't even be bothered to check his Reddit posts for typos: https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6fx4ga/stay_away_from_veritaseum_be_wary_of_omar_aka/dj2jgi7/. Or hire a half-decent web developer. But then why would he when there are so many suckers throwing money at him?

All the shillers and pumpers in this thread should be ashamed of themselves.

If anyone still believes in this coin, I am very happy to setup a bet in ETH on if this company ever delivers any proper product, is listed on a proper exchange, Mr. Middleton is convicted of fraud etc.

Any takers?

October 21, 2017, 10:53:12 PM
About those Carribean distressed assets packaged to be sold in VERI (which will be listed in Jamaican stock exchange) with IRR around 20% to 40% annually, what will be the price of VERI sold for those distressed assets?
And why should the price of VERI to go up that will only result in lower IRR of those assets?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
October 21, 2017, 09:20:39 PM
Latest Tweet from Reggie:

Reggie will do a Q&A to address FUD on Sunday at 1pn EST:

ReggieMiddleton‏ @ReggieMiddleton  2h2 hours ago

I will do a YouTube live Q&A to address recent FUD tomorrow, 1pm EST. All reasonable questions welcomed. FUD authors with ID are welcomed
Pages:
Jump to: