Pages:
Author

Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD - page 57. (Read 251011 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 09:39:21 AM
  I just hope the value increase will not be temporary. The idea of trading only on etherdelta of erc20 token, for me does not show project team marketing prowess, it is has traded there for more than 2months until the value decline so well. I hope the added exchanges will bring a little stability in a good value to the token, however etherdelta still takes a large percentage of trade which show insufficient the new exchange are

@royalfestus - veri has done better than finding an exchange... they're building they're own... with jamaica  Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy so much better!!!!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 02:32:45 AM
VERIMarine here HODLING STRONG! VERI's real world use is just around the corner, let the FUDsters scramble to buy the few coins that are left for sale in the coming months. VERI is going to explode it's interconnected system into the JSE and then world! Open Wide Chaka! VERIMarines are coming for you!!!!
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 12, 2017, 02:07:44 AM
  I just hope the value increase will not be temporary. The idea of trading only on etherdelta of erc20 token, for me does not show project team marketing prowess, it is has traded there for more than 2months until the value decline so well. I hope the added exchanges will bring a little stability in a good value to the token, however etherdelta still takes a large percentage of trade which show insufficient the new exchange are
Activity: 71
October 12, 2017, 01:39:46 AM
like your videos btw btcbusinessconsult. you do a  great job, keep it up!
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
October 11, 2017, 03:50:04 PM
Seems like quite an interesting project, though the price has been declining quite steeply ever since the initial few pumps. I think that this coin is a bit over sold at the moment and will potentially pick up some traction in the future.

veritaseum plans to start trading on some sort of normal exchange? not on this etherdelta ...

Well it could be possible, since exchange volume is pretty high on Etherdelta. But no guarantees.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
October 11, 2017, 07:38:03 AM
Nice to see the next beta already out. While I agree the website needs some overhauling, the fact that Reggie is out there doing work, and making partnerships is great for the Veri team.

But yeah, great news from him on twitter and youtube, so its all good!
Activity: 46
October 11, 2017, 07:33:39 AM
Bix Weir's new video talking about Veritaseum (tc 16:30), it looks like some big announcements are coming soon.

https://youtu.be/TroLEYcTuBg?t=16m30s

Bix is the sole reason why I sold all my VERI. And it was the great timing to sell.

I never touch anything he touches.

Then why are you still here in this thread?? To protect us investors from fraud you little robin hood? Just move on to your next coin guys and dont spam around
Activity: 15
October 10, 2017, 10:53:27 PM
Bix Weir's new video talking about Veritaseum (tc 16:30), it looks like some big announcements are coming soon.

https://youtu.be/TroLEYcTuBg?t=16m30s

Bix is the sole reason why I sold all my VERI. And it was the great timing to sell.

I never touch anything he touches.
Activity: 82
October 10, 2017, 05:14:22 PM
The newest rental beta is out! This was posted by Reggie in the Veritaseum Telegram group.

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmWErYHYhSnZ37GgZDoATiaDrvLRwtyJNAQByLxYP3aFSv

This is goooood!!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
October 10, 2017, 01:54:50 PM
The newest rental beta is out! This was posted by Reggie in the Veritaseum Telegram group.

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmWErYHYhSnZ37GgZDoATiaDrvLRwtyJNAQByLxYP3aFSv
October 10, 2017, 11:58:34 AM
Dorky and PANCrypto, why don't you take your conversation into PMs. It looks like things are getting personal, which isn't productive for this thread.

You're right it was getting a bit too personal, but I'm invested in VERI and am protecting my investment from trolls and chiwawas. Please don't quote Dork, there is a reason I ignored him  Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
October 10, 2017, 11:54:25 AM
@Veritaseuminc | VERI tokens are now on https://app.radarrelay.com. I haven't tried the platform, thus do not endorse it, but the concept seems interesting.
Activity: 22
October 10, 2017, 11:16:45 AM
I agree, take the fight somewhere else Dorky and PANCrypto. For the record though, I think Dorky deserves a bit of respect for being a decent critical thinker and suitably sceptical at times (even if it does get a bit acidic  Wink ). He initiated getting the FAQ going on the Veritaseum website which is great for newcomers. Anyway, chill guys, better to have civilised discussions and respect opposing views.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
October 10, 2017, 08:43:26 AM
That was back in the day when Reggie used to engage on this forum. You have made a lot of enemies on this thread, you seem to engage and spread fud, you did the same on the PPT thread.  To be missing the point, spreading FUD, trolling seems like a common thread with you.

Honestly, I think you're still a kid. Nothing against kids, I know a few that are very smart. But you don't seem to grasp what 's going on here. The fact that you consider selling tells me you don't understand VERI. You are an emotional investor, and like a lot of people in crypto these days a "drama queen"

I gave you one chance (unignored you) a couple posts back, but I now realize again why I ignored you in the first place. Bye felicia  Kiss

Wow, look at all your slanders.

I have made a lot of enemies.
If so, please come out and make yourself known.
Don't hide behind the background.
The only enemy I have is you.

Wow, I spread FUD here and on the PPT thread?
Despite the fact that I also said positive things that support Veritaseum?
Despite the fact that I also said positive things about PPT in PayPie thread?
Wow, you are one hell of a serious slanderer.
And yet you accuse me of spreading FUD.

And then you said I am a kid, a stupid kid, an emotional kid that happens to have money to be investor, a drama kid-cum-girl-queen.
Wow, seriously, you should be reported.

And you even give me the impression that your attention is very significant, that I should be thankful that you didn't ignore me, that I should be a very happy and grateful man for having the attention of someone with nickname PANCrypto?

You are very unreal.
You are very dishonest.
You are corrupted.

Edit:
So I was wrong for the way I talked to Reggie?
I agree.
But I still disagree with the way he handled the hack.
And I am very confident I am not the only one here feeling this way.
In case I am mistaken, Reggie until today has yet to announce any update on the hack investigation.

And here we have you PANCrypto the ultimate ass kisser, the ultimate subjective person that will never say anything critical about Veritaseum.

I can honestly and sincerely say there is something wrong with you.
The way you say things about Veritaseum, the way you say things to people that is critical to Veritaseum, the way you say things about me, very strongly give me an impression that there is some hidden vested interest in you.
I don't know if it's because you have $ millions in Veritaseum, or if you are a very close friend of Reggie, or if you are a member of Veritaseum team (highly unlikely judging by your level of intellect), or if you are some racist person that is overtly defensive, but I know there is some serious problem with you.

Dorky and PANCrypto, why don't you take your conversation into PMs. It looks like things are getting personal, which isn't productive for this thread.
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
October 10, 2017, 05:35:56 AM
That was back in the day when Reggie used to engage on this forum. You have made a lot of enemies on this thread, you seem to engage and spread fud, you did the same on the PPT thread.  To be missing the point, spreading FUD, trolling seems like a common thread with you.

Honestly, I think you're still a kid. Nothing against kids, I know a few that are very smart. But you don't seem to grasp what 's going on here. The fact that you consider selling tells me you don't understand VERI. You are an emotional investor, and like a lot of people in crypto these days a "drama queen"

I gave you one chance (unignored you) a couple posts back, but I now realize again why I ignored you in the first place. Bye felicia  Kiss

Wow, look at all your slanders.

I have made a lot of enemies.
If so, please come out and make yourself known.
Don't hide behind the background.
The only enemy I have is you.

Wow, I spread FUD here and on the PPT thread?
Despite the fact that I also said positive things that support Veritaseum?
Despite the fact that I also said positive things about PPT in PayPie thread?
Wow, you are one hell of a serious slanderer.
And yet you accuse me of spreading FUD.

And then you said I am a kid, a stupid kid, an emotional kid that happens to have money to be investor, a drama kid-cum-girl-queen.
Wow, seriously, you should be reported.

And you even give me the impression that your attention is very significant, that I should be thankful that you didn't ignore me, that I should be a very happy and grateful man for having the attention of someone with nickname PANCrypto?

You are very unreal.
You are very dishonest.
You are corrupted.

Edit:
So I was wrong for the way I talked to Reggie?
I agree.
But I still disagree with the way he handled the hack.
And I am very confident I am not the only one here feeling this way.
In case I am mistaken, Reggie until today has yet to announce any update on the hack investigation.

And here we have you PANCrypto the ultimate ass kisser, the ultimate subjective person that will never say anything critical about Veritaseum.

I can honestly and sincerely say there is something wrong with you.
The way you say things about Veritaseum, the way you say things to people that is critical to Veritaseum, the way you say things about me, very strongly give me an impression that there is some hidden vested interest in you.
I don't know if it's because you have $ millions in Veritaseum, or if you are a very close friend of Reggie, or if you are a member of Veritaseum team (highly unlikely judging by your level of intellect), or if you are some racist person that is overtly defensive, but I know there is some serious problem with you.
Activity: 19
October 10, 2017, 05:35:39 AM
feeiling surprised to see this coin becoming the talk.......
lets see what happens in next days....  Smiley
and any bounty...?
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
October 10, 2017, 05:18:23 AM
veritaseum plans to start trading on some sort of normal exchange? not on this etherdelta ...
October 10, 2017, 05:15:51 AM
You are still missing the point, and again with the price??? Sentiment?? You have the chosen the wrong asset my friend. VERI doesn't need to be adopted buy us. Engaging with the community is no necessity at all. Do you think hedge funds, investment banks care about the community?
You have been spoiled in this crypto world and you don't seem to understand the businessmodel of VERI.

I believe you should get lost.

Saying I am still missing the point is like a 6-year old boy telling Einstein he missed the point on math equation.

VERI doesn't need to be adopted buy us.
Engaging with the community is no necessity at all.
Do you think hedge funds, investment banks care about the community?

Nothing but total bullcrap.

I would certainly very seriously think of selling all my VERI if Reggie honestly agree with even half of your nonsense.

I doubt Reggie will ever talk to you, the way you talked to him is beyond me.
SNIP

Be more careful next time.

Now, it is your responsibility to recover all the tokens stolen. If you give me some BS that's impossible, then I will tell you what I will do if I were in charge. That will show you have no true competency beyond analytical competency.

I hope Reggie Middleton isn't already half drunk with his success so far, judging by his jolly good attitude.

That was back in the day when Reggie used to engage on this forum. You have made a lot of enemies on this thread, you seem to engage and spread fud, you did the same on the PPT thread.  To be missing the point, spreading FUD, trolling seems like a common thread with you.

I gave you one chance (unignored you) a couple posts back, but I now realize again why I ignored you in the first place. Bye felicia  Kiss

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 04:42:13 AM
I am very confident in your opinion and I would like to work on your project if it has nothing to do with your failure, because if it fails then I go to a very cold north.
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
October 10, 2017, 04:09:50 AM
You are still missing the point, and again with the price??? Sentiment?? You have the chosen the wrong asset my friend. VERI doesn't need to be adopted buy us. Engaging with the community is no necessity at all. Do you think hedge funds, investment banks care about the community?
You have been spoiled in this crypto world and you don't seem to understand the businessmodel of VERI.

I believe you should get lost.

Saying I am still missing the point is like a 6-year old boy telling Einstein he missed the point on math equation.

VERI doesn't need to be adopted buy us.
Engaging with the community is no necessity at all.
Do you think hedge funds, investment banks care about the community?

Nothing but total bullcrap.

I would certainly very seriously think of selling all my VERI if Reggie honestly agree with even half of your nonsense.
Pages:
Jump to: