Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 104. (Read 415431 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
congrats vert, nice work.  is it legit or p&d?

lol Ryanpumper fag is "taking credit" for your price rise btw....given he "called it" back in Feb  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
You noobs are going to be taken for a ride when this pump is over. I feel bad for anyone buying these highs thinking it's magically going to gain traction again. Such overextended, much downside. Wow.

sad to say, but it's this kind of people that made all the altcoins possible; i.e. nobody buys = no coins
now you could say that we don't need all those altcoins... still they are important for innovation, imho.

So what changed from last week till now to justify over a 1000% move? With no fundamental backdrop, it's a clear-as-day P&D. Justify it however you want, but people buying these highs are going to be holding heavy bags when it deflates.
Are you concerned for those people, that you think will end up holding these "heavy bags"? You don't sound like a caring person..
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
You noobs are going to be taken for a ride when this pump is over. I feel bad for anyone buying these highs thinking it's magically going to gain traction again. Such overextended, much downside. Wow.

sad to say, but it's this kind of people that made all the altcoins possible; i.e. nobody buys = no coins
now you could say that we don't need all those altcoins... still they are important for innovation, imho.

So what changed from last week till now to justify over a 1000% move? With no fundamental backdrop, it's a clear-as-day P&D. Justify it however you want, but people buying these highs are going to be holding heavy bags when it deflates.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Anyone think we should start using https://www.thisisvtc.com now that Vert is (at least for now) back?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
just wait til the big boys come in
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Does anyone have a conf file handy? I cant sync my wallet

I am not using any conf file and it seems to be working fine.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Does anyone have a conf file handy? I cant sync my wallet
legendary
Why is Vertcoin crashing so much?  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
what are you even talking about...
Lol joking, Mr. Serious..
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
hello to evryone , i need an answer of one question. Where to sell my vertcoin ? I can't find the right exchange to do that. I am in Europe and mine my vtc by cpu by wallet mining.

Bittrex
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
what are you even talking about...
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1120