Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 108. (Read 415431 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
the second address VqspNKCc3ufsUSJb6Vq2TcEVX1Wn9EdHjP is the pool  vertcoin.miningpoolhub.com
Oh well, better.

I wonder if the other is using some elite kernel.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
I still think this concept has a large potential.
Activity: 98
Holy crap! On verters.com, the smallest is as big as P2P-2 !
yea, pretty sad, back in Monocle days the network was around 25% in the P2Ps (prolly more at some time, I dont remember anymore)
Activity: 609
DMD,XZC
so theres 2 guys both having ~18% of the total net hash ? ( the 2 adresses in the hashing diagram)
the second address VqspNKCc3ufsUSJb6Vq2TcEVX1Wn9EdHjP is the pool  vertcoin.miningpoolhub.com
Activity: 672
Holy crap! On verters.com, the smallest is as big as P2P-2 !
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
so theres 2 guys both having ~18% of the total net hash ? ( the 2 adresses in the hashing diagram)
Whats the RPC ports for connectivity? I can only find conf settings from the Scrypt-N days...

I feel like solo mining .

This might be helpful: http://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/2ucq4o/lyra2re_solo_mining_rejects/
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Whats the RPC ports for connectivity? I can only find conf settings from the Scrypt-N days...

I remember there being something about solo mining from wallet, after algo update, like I think you need to run stratum proxy or something. But, you should be able to set rpc and p2p ports to whatever you want in vertcoin.conf anyway. Maybe better to ask question here:

https://www.thisisvtc.com/forum6.html?sid=baa5179ebf7987182739b9956b1b51ba

or on /r/vertcoinmining on reddit...
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
whether you believe in and vertcoin ... I do not know what to do?  Grin
Well the promise of elasticity (if I understand correctly) is stable market prices by dynamicaly balancing supply and demand, so if that is indeed the case what could go wrong with buying a shit ton of Vert at these bargain prices?

Well, it will depend on the actual elasticity algo desing details. And you can't buy ton (100K+) of cheap Vertcoin now.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Well the promise of elasticity (if I understand correctly) is stable market prices by dynamicaly balancing supply and demand, so if that is indeed the case what could go wrong with buying a shit ton of Vert at these bargain prices?

If price goes lower before elasticity release, and then price is stabilized at that lower price. Also, maybe more importantly, is that if elasticity tries to stabilize the price by reducing coin emission by a lot, then maybe a lot of people stop mining because they're only getting tiny rewards, and then it requires much less hashing power to 51% attack the network.
Activity: 60
Activity: 609
DMD,XZC
 Sad  i don't know what to do,but still mine with mindless
Activity: 60
Any news about the Elasticity project  development status?

Please see the update I pasted on the previous page.
Activity: 94
Any news about the Elasticity project  development status?
Vertcoin about have to know anyone Can give me information please...

What kind of info about Vertcoin do you need? Please be more specific.
Development plan was postponed  Sad Sad

The price is falling day by day .... Angry Angry

It's all about risk/reward ratio.
Hi guys, I'm a little confused. Is vert still alive? Does this coin have anything to do with LyraBar? thanks

Vertcoin is alive, LyraBar is a different coin with the same Lyra2RE algo.
Jump to: