Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 63. (Read 415431 times)

legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Greetings and my Best Regards volyova

My comments don't expect anybody to tell me things really - unless there is really something significant to tell which maybe I have missed - and they feel inclined to debate?

My comments are designed to provoke thought

some call it constructive criticism.................

In most realms - its an acceptable position to have an opinion such as I have stated.

but thanks for your advice

Anything to this coin now - apart from mining chatter?

Just going lower and lower on price without a plan in the bigger picture!

Whats the next big thing related to popular adoption and real use scenarios?

May seem harsh - but reading the thread is not providing me any confidence at all.
Maybe if you want people to tell you things, you should sound a bit nicer? Y'know...more friendly and less harsh. Just a thought...
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/_Crypto_Mike

May seem harsh - but reading the thread is not providing me any confidence at all.
Maybe if you want people to tell you things, you should sound a bit nicer? Y'know...more friendly and less harsh. Just a thought...

better buy now while its cheap!
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Really nice to see p2pool up to 1.2 GH/s.
How much hashe can i get from 270 and 280x?

i get 2.9mh on my 270x and 4.3mh on my 280x/280
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
How much hashe can i get from 270 and 280x?
Activity: 112
i get 5.7mh with no overclocking

-w 64 -g 2 -I 18
Do you use 290x too?

no just a 290..but it should work also
Activity: 112

-w 64 -g 2 -I 18
Do you use 290x too?

-w 64 -g 2 -I 18
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
What kind of hashrate are people getting with 290s? I am only averaging 4.5Mh/s with:

-I 17 -w 32 -g 2
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Asistec TI's recent cryptocurrency popularization campaign background and stats available here: http://asistec-ti.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=149&p=224#p224
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Just wanted to get an update since enabling VTC as a payout option. We've seen a good increase in miners and payouts are starting to grow.

Today's payout earned 143+ VTC from mined and exchanged coins (paid once a day) and we also found 5 blocks (paid every 6 hours) in the past 24 hours so we paid out 250+ VTC already today as well.

For continued updates on results you can hang out in the #vertcoin channel on freenet or check the pools BCT thread (link in sig) or follow us on twitter (@_xpool_)

Cheers!

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
What up with this persons constant 2,712.95--/MH      8,233.137---Coins per day

Very foolish to try and get so many when a more even distribution makes it better for all

Greed ruins it for everyone

Greed is a motivator - it won't go away, so try to leverage it for good, rather than try to eradicate it.

Looks like he stopped

Sometimes people can be cool like that
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Very foolish to try and get so many when a more even distribution makes it better for all

Greed is a motivator - it won't go away, so try to leverage it for good, rather than try to eradicate it.

Well said. If you can't kill it, better have it on your side.
On a side note, in general it looks like Pareto's distribution can be applied to hashrate. Food for though.

http://organofcorti.blogspot.it/2013/04/121-pre-asic-network-hashrate.html
legendary
Activity: 1049

legendary
Activity: 938
Has anyone done any recent investigations into the botnet that was mining previously? P2pool numbers are huge but I have a feeling the botnet may have just switched to it. Any way to confirm/deny this?

Seems unlikely, as botnet was hardcoded to work on ipominer only, its probably switched to other algo. Also the cpu mining of the botnet wouldn't be as effective on the new network, soits probably more profitable elsewhere.
Hox
Activity: 762
Merit: 299
Has anyone done any recent investigations into the botnet that was mining previously? P2pool numbers are huge but I have a feeling the botnet may have just switched to it. Any way to confirm/deny this?
Pages:
Jump to: