Pages:
Author

Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source - page 69. (Read 415431 times)

legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Nicehash is reporting 4,7Mhash (constant average) for my 2x750ti while ccminer reports that one card is doing 4,7Mhash.

Can anyone confirm this?

--diff 2

I have added that switch to my config, but it didnt change anything (was it supposed to be a switch?)

I have seen those one-line posts before, its very cryptic, could you please elaborate?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Nicehash is reporting 4,7Mhash (constant average) for my 2x750ti while ccminer reports that one card is doing 4,7Mhash.

Can anyone confirm this?

--diff 2
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

Can anyone confirm this?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/_Crypto_Mike
nevermind working great with 15.7 drivers! Grin
thanks wolf0 you the man!
has anyone gotten this to work successfully with 15.7 drivers??

15.7.1 @ win7 x64 works fine
with no hw errors?
Activity: 908
Merit: 503

15.7.1 @ win7 x64 works fine
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Yeah, replace this in the kernel directory: https://ottrbutt.com/tmp/bmw256.cl

removed two pragma unroll... hmmm... doesn't work for me.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
To all verters miners - there was a DB issue causing a problem for the last hour or so. This has now been corrected and the pool is operational again.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
To answer your question:
first I am the author of all those versions. metallicjames was rather a pre-release, and after that I decided to change the difficulty to 256, as it was allowing miners to get more shares. so apparently the other followed more the pre-release version that the "standard version".
also at that time, I was using verter, and this was the parameter which was giving good aggreement between the hashrate reported by the miner and the pool...

I can always change that setting for lyra2re (but technically it should have been 256) 

OK, please post here once you'll release a new version with 128 diff for the original lyra (and possibly add the aforementioned aliases for lyra2 algos - similarly as badman74 did in his version for the original lyra2).
ok released (with algo aliasing... untested...)
https://github.com/djm34/sgminer/releases/tag/5.1.3-lyra2rev2
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Is there an overview of the details on the exact changes done when going from Lyra2RE to Lyra2REv2? I know some hash algos got swapped out, there seems to be different params given to the Lyra2 KDF...

Lyra2 now uses 4 for nCols and nRows. We also fixed the implementation to include the basil and padding.

4 rows of 4 columns would be 16 cells... I'm assuming the cell size ain't 64 bits, then. Are you coming to IRC?
4x4 by 12
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Are there any news regarding of Vertcoin?
percent makes it one of transactions decrease, which was not good for a Vert?

Not related to sgminer specifically but I can tell there are a lot of places in the world where connections with little activity are not tolerated. Persistent connections are really first-world luxuries, with Romania/Bucharest apparently being an important exception.

how come other pools have no GF error at all ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Not related to sgminer specifically but I can tell there are a lot of places in the world where connections with little activity are not tolerated. Persistent connections are really first-world luxuries, with Romania/Bucharest apparently being an important exception.
Hi,

Do you have a screenshot of the disconnect?

I enabled logging, here it is

[01:46:50] (20s):17.77M (avg):17.78Mh/s | A:1915  R:0  HW:0  WU:62.539/m
[01:46:57] Stratum connection to Verters interrupted
[01:46:57] Cleared 2 work items due to stratum disconnect on pool 0
[01:46:57] Closing socket for stratum Verters
[01:46:58] Verters difficulty changed to 0.400
[01:46:58] Cannot subscribe to mining.extranonce on Verters
[01:46:58] Stratum authorisation success for Verters
[01:47:02] Work update message received
[01:47:04] Submitting share 07a68f65 to Verters
[01:47:04] Accepted 01de07a6 Diff 0.536/0.400 GPU 3 at Verters
[01:47:05] Submitting share c7456a4a to Verters
[01:47:05] Accepted 0214c745 Diff 0.480/0.400 GPU 1 at Verters
legendary
Hi,

Do you have a screenshot of the disconnect?
guys @ verterspool can you do something about the stratum disconnects ? they happen almost on schedule, every 15-20min or so

Hi, could you provide more information as to what you are experiencing? Also your rough location (US?Asia?Europe? etc) - and is it affecting all your miners.

Also any logs from your miner would be great.

Sorry for the trouble you are getting.

Location: Eastern Europe, it affects both my miner rigs and its simply stratum disconnect, GF error, there is no error in the miner when this happends (beside stratum disconnect) its just like the pool went offline and back again instantly.

legendary
guys @ verterspool can you do something about the stratum disconnects ? they happen almost on schedule, every 15-20min or so

Hi, could you provide more information as to what you are experiencing? Also your rough location (US?Asia?Europe? etc) - and is it affecting all your miners.

Also any logs from your miner would be great.

Sorry for the trouble you are getting.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Is there an overview of the details on the exact changes done when going from Lyra2RE to Lyra2REv2? I know some hash algos got swapped out, there seems to be different params given to the Lyra2 KDF...

Lyra2 now uses 4 for nCols and nRows. We also fixed the implementation to include the basil and padding.
Pages:
Jump to: