Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 40. (Read 35282 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 1
We have been these kind of statements from every other person but the market is proving everyone wrong. I think the crypto market will recover but no one knows when. It just an assessment everyone makes on their own experience and nothing more.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I don't see any massive changes in the market this year. So its hard to believe but it's true that there will not be any bull run happens at the end of this year. I just hope we have to wait for the upcoming year, maybe there will be tremendous growth next year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 508
The crypto market has excellent potential for further development. Therefore, in any case, reliable cryptocurrencies will develop and become more expensive. Now we need to use opportunities for profitable investments in the purchase of reliable coins, while the price remains low. The main stage of active growth we will see from the end of next year.
The main thing is not to make hasty decisions. A lot of people lost their heads after the last dump. My advice to you is to enter the market gradually, now a lot of noise around bcash and his forks. We need to wait until it calms down.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
I think we will see the reality that the market is still entering a very long bearish period, and I am not sure that in the next few months it will recover soon
Activity: 322
The crypto market has excellent potential for further development. Therefore, in any case, reliable cryptocurrencies will develop and become more expensive. Now we need to use opportunities for profitable investments in the purchase of reliable coins, while the price remains low. The main stage of active growth we will see from the end of next year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
A very difficult question, it is unlikely even the best experts and market investors will be able to give a definite answer. But in any case, I remember the history of the development of cryptocurrency, so I think - from next year, there will already be a positive trend, we will see the first prerequisites for the active appreciation of most reliable coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
For now, market conditions are declining so you can buy coins at low prices. And if you see the market now starting to grow and if there will be a new wave of market growth, I really believe that. When the crypto market falls, it will definitely experience growth because the market will not always fall. And we also see the experience from 2017, which previously dropped the price of coins but when entering December the price of coins began to increase.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Yeah, market growth is coming for next 2 months. Don't rush, bull run will come immediately.
We should wait and increase size of portfolios. Nothing more can be done.
Activity: 448
Your expectations are too early. In fact, the cryptocurrency market release bubble has just stopped, but this does not mean that the market will not continue to decline. You are too optimistic.
Activity: 555
We all are hoping to see a new wave of the market in the positive direction. Our greatest issue right now is difficulty in adoption, and also many projects do not fulfil what is on their whitepaper, which makes investors loose confidence . Well, some projects are really doing their best. Let's see what the future holds, let's keep being patient hoping things will change for good.
Activity: 406
I hope that this is true and my investment portfolio will bring me a good profit soon. I am tired of looking at how my deposit decreases.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
This month I hope for this new wave of growth. And for the time being, this hope of optimism does not add to me. We wait
We hoped for a rise in the cryptocurrency market every month since the beginning of spring. However, such a new wave of high prices has not yet come. Considering the fact that it is almost mid-November, and the cryptocurrency stays in place in price, this is already a sign that it can remain without movement this year. It will be bad, because the period of stagnation may be delayed in this case for a long time. However, there is still hope, because cryptocurrency is very unpredictable in its price movements.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I agree with the author, cryptocurrency growth will be, but no one can say when to expect it. Maybe this year, maybe in 2 years.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
After last year bull run many of us are really hoping to see a bull run,but to make a bull run happen it will take some time.Prices are very volatile now and things are slowly changing,bigger players are yet to get involved just waiting for few things to be cleared up.Moreover with lots of regulations coming and more panic yet to come which will serve as a threshold for an explosive bull run.Presently we all are in accumulation phase so its good to get some cheap crypto and patiently wait for the destined time.People are really hoping to end the year with a good amount of profit during holidays.Lets wait and watch.
Activity: 490
This month I hope for this new wave of growth. And for the time being, this hope of optimism does not add to me. We wait
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
those wonderful times are close indeed. being a new comer means have doubts which is normal, and i am glad to tell that it leads you tobetter understanding, when you seek the answers to your doubts
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market
Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!!

I also believe in the big potential of the cryptocurrency market but I am pretty sure the market will not change much next year, I have more hopes for the end of the year 2019 or for the beginning of the 2020.
i ak waiting for the next year too as i think taht we will see a lot of new projects and i am waiting for soe  of them right now
we will see a lot of things and interestings sites and i am waiting for the new articles and interesting magazines about crypticurrency
http://www.securix.io/
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
i hope we will as we are going to see a lot of different thongs in the new year and we are going to be surprised
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market
Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!!

I also believe in the big potential of the cryptocurrency market but I am pretty sure the market will not change much next year, I have more hopes for the end of the year 2019 or for the beginning of the 2020.
i ak waiting for the next year too as i think taht we will see a lot of new projects and i am waiting for soe  of them right now
W12 – Blockchain protocol
you acn as well see a lot lf surprises from different sites and different projects so it is better fpr you to look for so ething
Pages:
Jump to: