Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 54. (Read 35305 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy
I am agree with you that we are going to see a new wave of market growth, but it will not likely to happen before November. There are so many positive news including ICE, ETFs..... but price is stable in the range of $6000 to $6500. You can say that it is a good sign for bullish rally. However, I am ready for a dip to $4000, in case if happen but it is more likely to reach to that level because of the solid bottom but who know the futures. After all it is market with big players anything can be worst before the good. Happy Trading!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I really support this concept. We should believe in the strong growth again of the Cryptocurrency market. This is certainly a very potential market in the future as the blockchain technology is gaining more and more businesses around the world. a very necessary technology for financial companies.
Possibly, the blockchain technology will find its place on the market. But tokens and coins are nothing more than a speculation now, and it will not change sometime in the future.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»
i like positive vibes of your message! i too think that whats going on now is some sort of adjusting to the conditions and besides, crypto has become bigger and undergone some modifications so it need time
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
I do not think that a new wave of growth will be in the near future. I think that before 2020, we will not see a new wave of growth. It seems to me that the correction has not yet ended.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
I would like to hope that the market will start moving up in the short term, many are waiting for this, but nobody will tell how close it is. Last year's excitement around cryptocurrency is most likely not waiting for us. You need to be patient and wait.
Activity: 149
I believe in cryptos too anyday anytime. If this frustrating bear season won't change my positive mind about cryptos, then maybe nothing else can't. I'm very eager for the bull market to resume too.
Crypto is gaining huge amounts of people and even businesses, the market growth is moving well.
Putting too much money into Altcoins give the market too much of a unnatural price. There should be more investors soon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I believe in cryptos too anyday anytime. If this frustrating bear season won't change my positive mind about cryptos, then maybe nothing else can't. I'm very eager for the bull market to resume too.
Crypto is gaining huge amounts of people and even businesses, the market growth is moving well.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Am also optimistic too that the market will boom sooner than we expect. The correction is normal and this is not the first time it is happening .
Activity: 490
I really support this concept. We should believe in the strong growth again of the Cryptocurrency market. This is certainly a very potential market in the future as the blockchain technology is gaining more and more businesses around the world. a very necessary technology for financial companies.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I hope very much. I really do not want to wait for this incomprehensible movement of the crypto currency. I want to see a sharp movement, of course up.
Activity: 378
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and believe in its huge potential. Though now and not the best times in the market. But experienced investors understand that this is only a correction of the market, which is a consequence of the significant growth of the market before!  But I think that many newcomers now need support. I wish us all patience! Soon we will see a new wave of growth, there is very little!!! For those who are quite sad reminded that " those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

Such topics look like losers' clubs, where people reassure each other with "I believe...", "It seems to me...", etc. Guys! Stop believing and waiting - we have to do sth now! Let's get used to being in the permanent financial stress!
Merit: 287
what I agree with you, I also believe that the rise will be, but it will happen "soon" I do not agree..think about a year or two, we will between heaven and earth..it is unlikely that market growth will be fleeting..but in any case, optimism and faith in the cryptocurrency, we could all use)
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Crypto really has a huge potential, most of which has not yet been realized, but the processes occurring on the market are completely manageable, and it will be very difficult to predict growth.
Merit: 310
If there is a new wave of market growth now, it still has to be actively monitored. Because the crypto situation is still unstable, it can change suddenly decreases. Don't be too careless in making decisions, and don't be easily provoked by circumstances. If you want to take trading action, you must make sure he has good prospects and also do not sell all the assets you have. So that you can still have a reserve if in the future the value of your assets has increased and produced a satisfying profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
You will again believe in cryptocurrency after the beginning of the market growth, now the market situation is sad, but as soon as the growth starts,  we will all be happy again
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Activity: 364
Another stream of thoughts about the rise of the market. There have been thousands of such ideas since January 2018 and none have yet been fulfilled. The events of 2017 will no longer be repeated, there will not be a rise in price of the cryptocurrency several times. It's time to forget about it already.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Looking at the graphics, i clearly see how we get close to the logorithmic support line and that`s really awesome:D
Activity: 476
Merit: 101

Of course, we all really want to see a big growth in the near future, but it can only be our desires. It is difficult to predict the timing of this growth. It is human nature to doubt. We are not artificial intelligence. Each of us has our own fears and our doubts.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I fully agree that a bullish trend will come to the cryptocurrency market soon. And it is natural. After a hike to their highs, the prices of cryptomonet rushed to its minimum. Of course nothing can be said for sure. But a big profit is only where there is a big risk. And many developed countries reckon with cryptocurrencies and even try to regulate their turnover, which means the cryptocurrency has a future.
Pages:
Jump to: