Pages:
Author

Topic: Vexanium: The Next Generation Blockchain for Mass Adoption - page 20. (Read 76459 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I see the development of the project is good and I believe to the fore of this project will be getting much more support for this project in order to easier achieve success.
the team has shown that they always do the best job for this project, so the project has always had good progress. Hopefully more and more potential investors who are interested in this project.
with the progress is shown at this time certainly will convince investors to join, hopefully the team will always keep its compactness in working so that this project will be able to run in accordance with its plan.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I see the development of the project is good and I believe to the fore of this project will be getting much more support for this project in order to easier achieve success.
the team has shown that they always do the best job for this project, so the project has always had good progress. Hopefully more and more potential investors who are interested in this project.
Activity: 644
Activity: 84
excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
What is the ICO price? And what are you planning on trading?
Activity: 405
Vexanium as the third blockchain-based company in Indonesia to raise funds through ICO, after Tokenomy and Pundi X. This project has great potential by offering transparency and effectiveness of loyalty programs for retailers.
Activity: 112
Can people from USA join ICO? And is KYC required for every amount of investment or only for amounts bigger than x?
Wow, interesting project. I will follow him. What they do soon will change the world of money.
Wow..what a great project...Happy to join with you..good luck dev.
Interesting project ideas, with some items being developed
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Partnership with Ralali allows developers to access thousands of merchants to deploy crypto tokens in the VEXANIUM ecosystem.

awesome
Activity: 196
Partnership with Ralali allows developers to access thousands of merchants to deploy crypto tokens in the VEXANIUM ecosystem.
It was a great goal from this project I support to this project in the future increasingly developed again and I also hope that there will be many investors who join this project in order to easier achieve success.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
I'm participating in this project, and I am very pleased with the fact that one of the PundiX investors. Success will definitely be.
very elegant project can be seen from the way of delivering information from this project, I also see the allocation of funds quite a lot for the program developed, the total supply of coins when ICO is also not excessive, hopefully the sale of coins reach hardcap

every ICO's dream:))
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
very elegant project can be seen from the way of delivering information from this project, I also see the allocation of funds quite a lot for the program developed, the total supply of coins when ICO is also not excessive, hopefully the sale of coins reach hardcap
do you provide a video to explain about this project? because usually more video in search people because people are sometimes lazy to read and the most effective option is video. if you have it please give the link here. thank you

explainer video would be nice:)
Activity: 11
This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.
Activity: 266
And what about the exchanges? Wink Wink
Activity: 224
Are You Using ERC-20?
No ,we are using   ( ATP 1.0 Standard Token on Achain
Blockchain ) (achain.com )
Pages:
Jump to: