Pages:
Author

Topic: Vexanium: The Next Generation Blockchain for Mass Adoption - page 18. (Read 76456 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello, guys.
I wish your idea runs happily!
Believable business, brilliant website.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I see from the graph that a large payment was recently received, 187 million tokens were sold and after the completion of Phase 3, it was immediately 215 million. It's very nice that the project is developing so fast. Tell me - after the 4 phase there will be a sales ending?

as I understand it will happen in 8 days

Why everything is TBA? - INITIAL SALE 4
1ETH = tba , 1 BTC = tba , 1ACT = tba , 1TEN = tba

I think its because of recently price drop, so dev will re-valued the post-ICO price.

as you know, ICO 1-2-3 is going distributed

The project is quite active
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
VEXM is an intellectual contract token-standard which has a similar function for ATP in Achain or ERC20 in Ethereum. It is planned that VEXANIUM will already demonstrate its effectiveness in its business model and gained significant traction in the domestic market
Activity: 182
Very nice project. Good luck guys in future developments!
Activity: 25
It seems of this idea will be preferably in the measurable future!
 Good luck dev's.
Activity: 5
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
I see from the graph that a large payment was recently received, 187 million tokens were sold and after the completion of Phase 3, it was immediately 215 million. It's very nice that the project is developing so fast. Tell me - after the 4 phase there will be a sales ending?

I think its because of recently price drop, so dev will re-valued the post-ICO price.

as you know, ICO 1-2-3 is going distributed
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
After 4 phases will be the end of sales or not?

I think that after the 4-phase will be the end of sales. But  not sure  (((  now they have collected about half of what was planned to collect and I think that for a humanitarian project this should be enough for the initial development
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Now more and more businesses are starting to sell their products online, and the emergence of VEXANIUM will greatly help them to promote them.
Activity: 30
Greetings fellows I wish you advance!
Activity: 25
After 4 phases will be the end of sales or not?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I want to say that I personally sincerely believe in this project,I like the approach of the team and the idea itself.It is not even a bad potential in this project.I'll have to watch him more closely.

Activity: 98
 I think that the project will be implemented in the crypto world, everybody must be love this I am happy to support you guys, Good luck for the in this greatest project. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I see that half of the planned collections have been collected, say you have a new designation for the post ICO -  stage 4

can tell a little more about it ?  is this stage  without bonuses?

do you have exchange collaboration?
No bonus for ICO stage 4 and ICO stage 4 starting in 10 days but so far I don't know about exchange collaboration
You can get more information in the Vexanium telegram group = http://t.me/vexaniumcom
I see that half of the planned collections have been collected, say you have a new designation for the post ICO -  stage 4

can tell a little more about it ?  is this stage  without bonuses?

do you have exchange collaboration?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
And the main developer of the project Danny Baskara very actively presents his project at almost all activities related to the blockchain that take place in southeast Asia.
I think this is the right step to make the promotion of Vexanium project  and attract as many investors as possible.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
what is the sense of token holding? are there any benefits of holding? Would not it be better just to speculate? Thanks for any answer.
VEX has many functions and you can use it to get a 50% trading fee discount on the VEXchange, to pay for service fees on the Vexanium platform such as campaigns, airdrop and generation of merchant tokens and also VEX will be the main trading pair on VEXchange
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
what is the sense of token holding? are there any benefits of holding? Would not it be better just to speculate? Thanks for any answer.
Activity: 210
whether the project is already doing its sales, hopefully all will run smoothly and can achieve satisfactory results.
Pages:
Jump to: