Pages:
Author

Topic: Vexanium: The Next Generation Blockchain for Mass Adoption - page 19. (Read 76459 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Tell me, why you chose the Achain blockchain?  is itconnected with better transaction speed or  higher throughput or just a favorable atmosphere for the development of the project?

Do you have any global partnership with the developers of this Achain blockchain? Will you programs work only in Achain?
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Hey. How is the project going? Smiley
Hey. Everything is fine, the team is working, the community is growing.

growing community is a good sign
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Hey. Everything is fine, the team is working, the community is growing.
Activity: 168
Activity: 294
Expect coin to surprise everyone and hope the team will continue to improve implement's features. Good luck DEV!
Activity: 84
I was interested in the project
Keep it a honest project like you always promise  Keep it up Vexanium!
Excited to see where this project goes in the coming months. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help the project.
Activity: 112
I like the idea of the project  The project is very smart.
let's raise this wonderful project with everyone
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Most of asia people especially indonesia is middle class people,with  appetite to try new things,product or programs. So this market is very huge that attract alibaba etc to come to indonesia.however this voucher,coupont industry is only dominated by few players that charge high fee to the merchant.
Waiting anxiously this coin! Seems a great project!  I think it will be great project! Good luck to developers!
Interesting project with good big number of bounty and good organisation , good luck guys!
excellent project and innovative, many benefits will be gained by people from this project. hopefully, for the progress will be smooth and many people who are interested in your project.
I think this project only start. It can go to the moon, and thanks for the nice discord bounty, good luck!
Wishing huge success to Vexanium! And thanks for offering this to us, hope we get to the moon!  Good luck
excellent project and innovative, many benefits will be gained by people from this project. hopefully, for the progress will be smooth and many people who are interested in your project.
Wishing huge success to Vexanium! And thanks for offering this to us, hope we get to the moon!  Good luck
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
I see the development of the project is good and I believe to the fore of this project will be getting much more support for this project in order to easier achieve success.
the team has shown that they always do the best job for this project, so the project has always had good progress. Hopefully more and more potential investors who are interested in this project.
with the progress is shown at this time certainly will convince investors to join, hopefully the team will always keep its compactness in working so that this project will be able to run in accordance with its plan.
you are right, with the development of this very nice, will certainly more and more investors are more confident to join in this project.
I just hope that this project can get support to the fore more and more to make it easier to achieve success.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I see the development of the project is good and I believe to the fore of this project will be getting much more support for this project in order to easier achieve success.
the team has shown that they always do the best job for this project, so the project has always had good progress. Hopefully more and more potential investors who are interested in this project.
with the progress is shown at this time certainly will convince investors to join, hopefully the team will always keep its compactness in working so that this project will be able to run in accordance with its plan.
you are right, with the development of this very nice, will certainly more and more investors are more confident to join in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: