Pages:
Author

Topic: Vexanium: The Next Generation Blockchain for Mass Adoption - page 16. (Read 76456 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

I got this picture from the Vexanium site, they announced that Vex Gift will be available on App store

It means Vex Gift application for IOS is being developed
Which sort of main purposes, usages of Vex Gift application?
Can you explain a bit more about this one, please.
It might be much helpful if you share link related to this issue for me as sort of your help.
Thanks.

Users can use the VexGift App for various purposes because this application has many features and benefits

Go to; http://www.vexgift.com/ to find out about it
Activity: 355
Merit: 10

I got this picture from the Vexanium site, they announced that Vex Gift will be available on App store

Which sort of main purposes, usages of Vex Gift application?
Can you explain a bit more about this one, please.
It might be much helpful if you share link related to this issue for me as sort of your help.
Thanks.
Vexanium will launch its first mobile application in Beta mode, VEX Gift on Playstore(Android).
Will IOS be developed later?

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Vexanium will launch its first mobile application in Beta mode, VEX Gift on Playstore(Android).
Will IOS be developed later?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The Vexanium coin project can create a better ecosystem and bring investors huge wealth in the future. People can watch and keep looking forward to it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hi! I want to offer work. What is required from you: frequent online, brains, straight arms.
I will answer only 2 who will write to me. So hurry up!
congrats! we won community voting and will get listed on Indodax ,  Grin
now indonesian people can easily convert fiat to VEX or VEX to fiat.
On the newsletter they said that IDR/VEX trading will open within 1-30 days
When Vexanium will be tradeable in Indodax?
This week or  a little bit longer?

No exact date ,
newsletter that published yesterday stated that "IDR/VEX trading will open within 1-30 days"
so between 7 august - 6 september max.

I hope Vexanium will be listed on INDODAX on August 17 because it coincides with Indonesia's independence day

That day will be a good moment to start the history of Vexanium on INDODAX
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

No exact date ,
newsletter that published yesterday stated that "IDR/VEX trading will open within 1-30 days"
so between 7 august - 6 september max.
Activity: 50
TEU - bitcoin for shipping
Does it work with another alt coin?
Activity: 355
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
ACT projects are very popular in South Korea. I hope VEX is the same. The ACT ecosystem seems to be doing well.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Congratulations all Vexanium team members and all involved here in this project, because of all you the Vexanium has successfully reached the hardcap of solding 300.000.000 VEX! Good luck!
Well done guys!I sincerely believed in this project,because initially I liked the idea,and the approach with which the team encouraged him.Now we expect a completely new, developing marketing ecosystem.
Activity: 390
Token now liquid you can trade in several exchange like btc-alpha.com , exrates.me , sistemkoin.com , bitinka.com , tokenomy and more exchange are coming ) so please stay tune and always support Vexanium.  Shocked SOLD Token 300,000,000  Cool
Activity: 390
Vexanium allows merchant to promote their product and service efficiently while offering the best deal for customers and Vexanium is a decentralized marketing ecosystem. Utilizing blockchain technology, it builds an online marketplace that allows merchants to tokenize their rewards and promote their products efficiently.  Shocked Shocked

Activity: 315
Merit: 17
hy all who participated in the Vexanium project .. because this project is done is there any additional information regarding payment from all contributing parties?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Great ICO
We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for VEX. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin.

VEX may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/VEX

Regards,
Aiodex Team
Hello, with whom to contact me or tell me how to fix the error when synchronizing wallet https://prnt.sc/k6nyov

Users of Achain wallets V2.0.0 often experience this problem, I suggest you inquire about this problem in the Official Achain telegram group or move to another wallet "Kcash or Lite V2.0.2"
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Hello, with whom to contact me or tell me how to fix the error when synchronizing wallet https://prnt.sc/k6nyov
Pages:
Jump to: