Pages:
Author

Topic: Vexanium: The Next Generation Blockchain for Mass Adoption - page 15. (Read 76456 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Don't forget to exchange project tokens for the main ones by the end of the month.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
I would like to hear detailed comments from the management of the team as they see the further development of the project in light of the growth of the crypto market in general and the development of Vexanium prospects in particular

Maybe the team is busy right now, but obviously there will be weekly news that will answer your question. Vexanium is pretty good in my opinion.
Activity: 22
I would like to hear detailed comments from the management of the team as they see the further development of the project in light of the growth of the crypto market in general and the development of Vexanium prospects in particular
Activity: 27
Already have ideas on what exchanges will get? Smiley
While nothing will be divulged. As soon as there is an agreement with one of the exchanges. Immediately will be notified. Smiley
When is it planned to enter the stock exchanges? Approximate time, at least Smiley

By the way, it should be noted how quickly the project from the announcement went to a large number of exchanges. It speaks better than any promises.
Activity: 33
Token now liquid you can trade in several exchange like btc-alpha.com , exrates.me , sistemkoin.com , bitinka.com , tokenomy and more exchange are coming ) so please stay tune and always support Vexanium. Shocked SOLD Token 300,000,000 Cool

How to see the trading gradually resumed. Most likely in the future 3-6 months, we are waiting for a good growth.
Activity: 16
That awesome big team, big vision , Also I see many partner. Interesting project for sure !

Once again, I am convinced that the main criterion for the right investment in a crypto project is the smart choice of the development team. They set the right direction for development and ultimately determine success.
I'm participating in this project, and I am very pleased with the fact that one of the PundiX investors. Success will definitely be.

I am also an investor of this project. In the wake of growth, it seems that you need to include more Vexanium tokens in your investment portfolio.
Unfortunately, this thread seems dead, not updated about the development of Vexanium. Not only at telegram group, but I hope the team will always active here too.

Apparently this lull was due to the fall of the entire cryptocurrency market. Now the market comes to life and comes to life and projects created by the early. The strongest of them. We will follow with interest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think the main advantage is the presence of a burning model. The main problem of most cryptocurrencies and especially fiat money is too much coin supply. Which holds back the growth of value or even causes inflation.

it is precisely because of this that many modern projects have chosen this model for the implementation of unsold tokens. I think, that it is correct to do so in the future, it is very much up on the value of the coin.
Activity: 16
I think the main advantage is the presence of a burning model. The main problem of most cryptocurrencies and especially fiat money is too much coin supply. Which holds back the growth of value or even causes inflation.
Indonesia is generally a great market for the development of crypto projects. Is it planned to expand to other regions? Like to Africa?
DApps can be very powerful tools in the right hands. Apparently, with the beginning of the market growth, the project received a second wind.
Activity: 32
Hello, with whom to contact me or tell me how to fix the error when synchronizing wallet https://prnt.sc/k6nyov

In general, you check for the presence of Qt DLLs (Qt5Core.dll, qwindows.dll) in the program's folders. Or just try reinstall wallet.
Activity: 17
Token now liquid you can trade in several exchange like btc-alpha.com , exrates.me , sistemkoin.com , bitinka.com , tokenomy and more exchange are coming ) so please stay tune and always support Vexanium.  Shocked SOLD Token 300,000,000  Cool

Hello, we are BitInka and we are reviewing each case exposed in this forum. We are constantly optimizing our services, so we invite you to visit our exchange platform at bitinka.com.

In case of any doubt or additional consultation, please contact us through our official social networks. Find us as @bitinka on Facebook and Twitter. Thank you
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Who can tell more about the upcoming tokens swap? When this happens, what time frame to go. And where can I read more about it?

I have project tokens and I'm afraid to skip the swap
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Unfortunately, this thread seems dead, not updated about the development of Vexanium. Not only at telegram group, but I hope the team will always active here too.

You are wrong the project is developing, I recommend to monitor the telegram channel and Twitter. They have good news today.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I got this picture from the Vexanium site, they announced that Vex Gift will be available on App store

It means Vex Gift application for IOS is being developed
Which sort of main purposes, usages of Vex Gift application?
Can you explain a bit more about this one, please.
It might be much helpful if you share link related to this issue for me as sort of your help.
Thanks.
Answers to many basic questions can be found on the official website.

Good project dev, Vexanium make crypto world more color full.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
Ultimately, the platform will allow an entirely new generation of retailers and consumers to enter the era of the blockchain.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

I got this picture from the Vexanium site, they announced that Vex Gift will be available on App store

It means Vex Gift application for IOS is being developed
Which sort of main purposes, usages of Vex Gift application?
Can you explain a bit more about this one, please.
It might be much helpful if you share link related to this issue for me as sort of your help.
Thanks.
Answers to many basic questions can be found on the official website.
Pages:
Jump to: