Pages:
Author

Topic: Vexanium: The Next Generation Blockchain for Mass Adoption - page 17. (Read 76456 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
ACT address is available for update now. For those who transaction hasn't approved yet or haven't got VEX token maybe it's because you haven't input your ACT address or because you input from the wrong source such as indodax or any other wallet / exchange.

Make sure you input your ACT address from KCASH  now on your profile.You could go straight to your account on vexanium website.
And I installed the Achain purse and use it. Must I use the KCASH purse?
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
congratulations vexanium ico end 300,000,000 VEX SOLD good and I like this is project support ACT  Wink
VEXANIUM is a decentralized marketing ecosystem. Utilizing blockchain technology,  Wink and when is the distribution for ico and bounty masters  Huh
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hellow VEX partners,

Update:

Next step VEX team, we will distribute VEX-TOKEN in several large exchangers already registered in CMC, max 7 exchangers in July.

If you have any question please PM Me @edwardguustaaf (Telegram)
and dont forget to join our channel

ENG Telegram = http://t.me/vexaniumcom
ID Telegram = https://t.me/vexaniumid

Best regards,
Edward Guustaaf
Community Manager VEXANIUM
Activity: 42
The key thing that in the future it has insured the progress of the project.
 Good luck team.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
Very exciting project from Indonesia! I proud of this Smiley now we can wait, what are the team planing after this? Listing VEX on another exchange or still developing the platform?
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
Waiting for more information
End of the Bounty Campaign
According to what is written on the site
Success
The Lord protects you
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Vexanium platform as one of the very good project, with big community, hardcap just reached, have all ingredients to the moon! Go, go, go!. Good luck to all here!
Merit: 255
Congratulations all Vexanium team members and all involved here in this project, because of all you the Vexanium has successfully reached the hardcap of solding 300.000.000 VEX! Good luck!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
ACT address is available for update now. For those who transaction hasn't approved yet or haven't got VEX token maybe it's because you haven't input your ACT address or because you input from the wrong source such as indodax or any other wallet / exchange.

Make sure you input your ACT address from KCASH  now on your profile.You could go straight to your account on vexanium website.
Merit: 517
Vexanium team and management will update the hardcap to 300.000.000 VEX for token sale and 100.000.000 VEX token for airdrop and will be used on Loyalty and Reward Program for VEX holder in all of our ecosystem.
Loyalty, Reward, and Airdrop Program.

The 100.000.000 VEX will be used for airdrop and to appreciate our VEX Holder. We will announce more details about the airdrop no less than the second week of July 2018. The calculation for the airdrop and loyalty will be shown transparently in blockchain

Also, there will be 2 types of reward programs:
Reward program.
VEX holder will earned bonus monthly for every VEX they hold and the token will be distributed at the end of the month.
Reward program and airdrop.
You also could participate on this program when we launch our VEX airdrop and wallet in August 2018.

More details about hardcap and loyalty program will be updated on our whitepaper no less than the second week of July 2018.

What if the amount of sold VEX do not reach 300.000.000 VEX?
We will added the unsold VEX in the loyalty campaign program.

Note: If the token sale amount already reached 300.000.000 VEX, the token sale will be stopped immediately.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I watched a video - appeal of the head of the project, CEO says that there will be an airdrop to all holders of Vexanium tokens in some specific proportion due to the volume that was not sold
Activity: 406
Vexanium has partnered with Flower Advisor and FlipNpik
Flower Advisor is the top florist in Indonesia that already served more than 100 countries
FlipNpik is a French blockchain company on social media industry

I think Vexanium will be strong with two new partners and what makes me happy is FlipNpik will use Vexanium service to distribute vouchers and to do FlipNpik Airdrop, this proves that Vexanium got real users in its debut in this industry

https://twitter.com/vexanium/status/1010028800355078146
good news and I have also become convinced that this project will be sought after and trusted by everyone and may be smooth for this project in its development.
Merit: 101
Vexanium has partnered with Flower Advisor and FlipNpik
Flower Advisor is the top florist in Indonesia that already served more than 100 countries
FlipNpik is a French blockchain company on social media industry

I think Vexanium will be strong with two new partners and what makes me happy is FlipNpik will use Vexanium service to distribute vouchers and to do FlipNpik Airdrop, this proves that Vexanium got real users in its debut in this industry

https://twitter.com/vexanium/status/1010028800355078146
Activity: 167
The Vexanium project puts forward the latest technology as its facility (Blockchain) which is a necessity of its time. this will be very helpful also for its users
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
Now you can use NPXS "PundiX Token" to participate in Vexanium ICO https://twitter.com/vexanium/status/1008586471773593600
Less than 18 hours Vexanium ICO phase 4 will be opened and this is the final stage of Vexanium ICO

Use NPXS tokens "PundiX Token" for purchase is great news.  I hope that Vexanium "VEX" will grow much more in price than NPXS.  This will be facilitated via the VEX web and mobile apps.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Traditional promo marketing campaigns are run on platforms that store data and run their service on centralized servers that are fully controlled by the company.The team is working professionally.
Merit: 101
Now you can use NPXS "PundiX Token" to participate in Vexanium ICO https://twitter.com/vexanium/status/1008586471773593600
Less than 18 hours Vexanium ICO phase 4 will be opened and this is the final stage of Vexanium ICO
The project is quite active

Hurry up - few days left ))

I think it popolar, but mostly in its local location - in Indonesia and southeast Asia

To Europe, its popularity is digging weakly though I'm sure that potentially it has a great future.

Interestingly, the project already has concluded agreements with some supplier of loyalty programs?

I think that several such large suppliers should be prepared for the basic launch.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

Hurry up - few days left ))
Pages:
Jump to: