Pages:
Author

Topic: Video call for KYC verification - page 37. (Read 40805 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3
October 25, 2018, 05:08:04 PM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
There is no way you would do video call that your personal data won't still be requested for. I think it is not necessary, because that will be a burden not only to those who would be participating, but also to those accepting it. The amount of data they will be dealing with light be too large.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 04:55:52 PM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
I think we are now having too much discussion on the KYC thing. Any need even extending it to video call when people have not even accepted the normal picture upload? It won't really work well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 04:54:36 PM
This is a great idea that will minimize deception. We are waiting for a real application. I think this method will soon be used.
Yes, I feel that something of that sort is going to be released soon so they can regulate the ICO's.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
October 25, 2018, 04:53:09 PM
I think video calls make sense for KYC, rather than personal data that seems to require more time to process. But it needs to be remembered that all also require a process that takes more time.
I think it's much better idea for that in order them not to steal important thing and the details they bring will coincide in the video for KYC. Yes, it tooks time and I think this is an interesting idea.
Of course, this is a good idea, but unlikely for certain countries. How can you connect opportunities when there is no video call. is it really impossible to come up with something more perfect to check the presence of a real person.
what way would you suggest? Do you really want the company representatives to personally visit each member of the Bounty company or investor?  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 04:48:09 PM
I think video calls make sense for KYC, rather than personal data that seems to require more time to process. But it needs to be remembered that all also require a process that takes more time.
I think it's much better idea for that in order them not to steal important thing and the details they bring will coincide in the video for KYC. Yes, it tooks time and I think this is an interesting idea.
Of course, this is a good idea, but unlikely for certain countries. How can you connect opportunities when there is no video call. is it really impossible to come up with something more perfect to check the presence of a real person.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 04:24:03 PM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
October 24, 2018, 04:04:37 PM

Come to think of it, it's better video call for KYC than to use ID, passport, driving license.
for the application, Google Duo might be good.

It only remains for complete happiness to also roll out fingerprints, go through genetic examination and insert a chip into your head, which would be easier to track where you hide the keys to an apartment, where you keep honestly earned tokens. This will be a complete decentralization for which we fought.
Activity: 490
October 24, 2018, 03:48:37 PM
The idea is cool and so many people will really end up with a real verification, but you only think what will be in the end? You will be fully verified, is this normal? Why then rich people are not verified?
Activity: 1344
October 24, 2018, 03:44:52 PM
This is a great idea that will minimize deception. We are waiting for a real application. I think this method will soon be used.
Activity: 434
October 24, 2018, 02:25:23 PM
KYC video call ) thats something new to me. Any way KYC starts with passing your id and private info, after that a video call is ok, why not to do it
Activity: 420
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 24, 2018, 02:20:42 PM
Well, I think that not all countries have such a good Internet, and it’s unlikely that they will contact the developers to confirm their identity.
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 24, 2018, 12:57:56 PM
For KYC you need video bugs. It's a good offer. Because after the end of the ICO, people are forgotten and they do not receive tokens because they do not have time to go through KYC. It is necessary that the notification would come.
Activity: 1210
October 19, 2018, 01:13:04 PM
I am thinking how that is going to work, if it is what i am thinking then it means the ICO team will have to attend to every ICO investor video call and bounty hunters as well? Video call for KYC in my own opinion is not achievable.
Why did you decide that video calls can't be turned on by the bot? The reason is that there is no multi-accounts on the forum, I don't like it.
I think that's too much, because tokens don't need to have the value generated. now it's better to build trust and don't need to be too busy preventing multy accounts because it's very difficult. let the manager work on this problem.
Activity: 623
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 19, 2018, 01:10:43 PM

A swab from the ass is not needed for KYC identification? Do not invent nonsense. No one needs this, including project developers.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
October 19, 2018, 12:51:23 PM
I think it would be a very good solution, because if the confirmation of identity via video calls will not require the provision of documents, it will be a safer solution for all people who fear for their personal data.
Activity: 777
October 19, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

We have an exchange here in my country who accepted Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bch, and Xrp were it requires KYC submitting documents with passport then Video call for kyc verification too. But for the bounty campaign ico, I never encounter that procedure in any of the project, just all I know was submitting documents only.
Activity: 868
October 19, 2018, 12:15:51 PM
I think it's the stupidest thing you can think of. Many people just won't want to do it. It should be either a cool project or steep payments.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
October 19, 2018, 12:05:11 PM
I myself don't meet yet with the KYC with video call. I have passed the KYC registration by sending my identity card and filling some formulir with my personal data. Then, I got my rewards. However, I don't know whether the KYC is actually worthy or not because sometimes I feel so worried about the security of my ID.
copper member
Activity: 308
October 19, 2018, 12:04:24 PM
Would really be a very hard nut to crack, but still will not guarantee authenticity, it can still be manipulated. Besides will be a herculean task for the team.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 19, 2018, 11:56:47 AM

Maybe I will prefer the video call option for KYC as it is currently. The uploading of documents is what I think I hate most. This is because the documents can easily be reused for another purpose.

I wonder if this is a good idea. Certainly, video verification will be very controversial. If the transition of KYC in this way becomes widespread, there will be a lot of discussion on this subject. As in the case of sending scans of documents as it is now.
I participated in such an ICO, but I do not remember the name this project. I just got a call from a company representative asking make some actions and it took no more than 2 minutes.
Pages:
Jump to: