Pages:
Author

Topic: Video call for KYC verification - page 33. (Read 40805 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 03:05:41 AM
Yes, even if the video call is any difference, the main thing is that it would make sense to go through the KYC if the achievement of the goal depends on it, then I see no problems in its passage
Activity: 434
November 04, 2018, 02:58:49 AM
KYC's ICO is just a kind of hype, without any practical significance. Supporters cannot support ICOs that violate anonymity. This is a malicious hype, you need to be careful. Please be new to ICO.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
November 04, 2018, 01:42:09 AM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
It seems to me that if the ICO teams still do KYC using a video call, they risk never even collecting the minimum amount during the ICO. It is unlikely that investors will be so interested in their tokens to risk so much. Moreover, bounty hunters will not do this. We are on this forum and we work anonymously and we don’t need to turn this forum into a circus.
Activity: 462
November 04, 2018, 01:38:26 AM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

I am fully confident that this can be a very useful and promising technology for the further development of the crypto market. This approach will significantly reduce the number of scammers and re-establish the confidence of participants and investors in new cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 02:30:12 PM
Well nothing is impossible.... It'll be awesome if the ICOs can adopt video call for Kyc instead of sending sensitive documents and informations which you don't know what's its being used for by these people.. And one advantage of this video call is that Kyc can be approved on the spot i.e it saves time.
Activity: 224
November 03, 2018, 02:23:48 PM

I think this is good too, so fraud can be minimized even if it's a bit complicated. and a suitable application to support smooth video calls, in my opinion, is Facebook live or Instagram live because both are very stable.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 02:21:30 PM
I've been following a project that did the video call for the KYC. I didn't like it much though :/
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
November 03, 2018, 02:14:19 PM

I do not understand why we should do video verification? Because it is a much more reliable method to verify the identity? I dont think so. And who will pay our time spent on video call (it takes abour 30 minutes)  Roll Eyes.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
November 03, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

I believe that this version of the passage KYC best. You called, you showed your documents to the camera and everything,the account is verified.There is no danger of distributing your documents on the Internet.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 01:53:01 PM
In fact, just because it's convenient for you doesn't mean others want it. In my opinion, the best solution is telegram passport, your data is stored safely and you only need to download it once to use it in the future to pass the KYC.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
November 03, 2018, 01:26:44 PM
I think the best way of KYC should be Video call. With video call, it will be very easy to detect scam in it and may also save time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
November 03, 2018, 01:21:26 PM
Not even sure if I would accept with my bank so for sure I would refuse for something online to someone I don't know, and a representative of whatever doesn't matter. No way. the less they know about the safer I am
Activity: 786
November 03, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

Video Call type of KYC is a redundant job for the team incharge in it, believe me, this is not feasible type of verifying the audience and or participants, it would take time to complete this task, i am not in favor for this type of KYC. Aside from redundancy, you cannot demand that every participant has the web camera, and any types.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
November 03, 2018, 10:28:12 AM

It is definitely a very great way and the KYC would have a very high purity rate and could prevent tons of fake KYC
However, it will then lead to less investor because people might tend to be shy when comes to video conferences or interview

Hence, using KYC service platform like CIVIC where one KYC, join all ICO should be one of the good thing
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 07:31:30 AM
There is one advantage: nobody will call except you. Some people are afraid of KYC, because they have to send photo of documents. Also sometimes they ask for photo with documents in your hand. In this way video is better, because nobody can still your personal image and documents.
But I think it is really hard for team members to check all participants in such way. They need to spend minimum 2-5 minutes on one person.
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 07:31:00 AM
Video call is a very bad idea. I think the community will not appreciate this. KYC otpishatki fingers. Now someone offers a video call. Better tighten measures for ICO developers so that we have less scam
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 07:28:11 AM
Do you really think this is a good idea? it can also be faked as documents. when will they call you? As for me, a video call is not the best idea.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 07:24:30 AM
It will be a good idea for better verification of various investor's identity.
The major question am still seeking an answer for is that how will dey know the actual location someone is participating from??
Activity: 308
November 03, 2018, 07:17:44 AM
I think KYC verification with video call is much better way then document upload, at least you will not leave your personal data if ICO would turn out to be scam at the end.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 02, 2018, 08:10:06 PM

Bounty managers cannot really verify a person just with the help of video streams. Their personal info is much more need, and I think the verification process that is implemented is the most accurate and efficient verification process that they ever think about.
Pages:
Jump to: