Pages:
Author

Topic: Video call for KYC verification - page 35. (Read 40805 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 01:05:10 PM
Investors and bounty hunters who join ICO participation are very many. They don't have time for video calls to participants. I don't think this is an effective way even though it can be done. After all, the participants who invested and joined as bounty hunters did not all speak English, because all participants came from various parts of the world.

yes you are right, not everyone can speak english besides that it will take a lot of time if KYC is done via video calls and i am sure it's very difficult to save because needed many space
maybe KYC or interaction through video calls will be more effective for large investors because it can add trust to the team behind the platform
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 02, 2018, 12:54:07 PM
Investors and bounty hunters who join ICO participation are very many. They don't have time for video calls to participants. I don't think this is an effective way even though it can be done. After all, the participants who invested and joined as bounty hunters did not all speak English, because all participants came from various parts of the world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 12:49:39 PM
I am thinking how that is going to work, if it is what i am thinking then it means the ICO team will have to attend to every ICO investor video call and bounty hunters as well? Video call for KYC in my own opinion is not achievable.
most likely you will need to send your documents, and after the bot will make a call and check whether you are or not, the video call system will not be able to determine who you are and where you live.
Activity: 504
November 02, 2018, 12:46:00 PM
I don't think this innovation is legal, but what about privacy? But if this innovation will be implemented in practice, the number of people who want to go through Kus will decrease.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 12:38:02 PM
If think well, then this is a pretty good idea. Video call will eliminate such a problem as multi-accounts. Yes, it rids investors from anonymity but your personal documents do the same. Although I still think that no one will be involved in the introduction of video calls for KYC verification, as the option that exists now is already tested and suits everyone.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 12:17:16 PM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
I find that KYC is very simple and fast now. It is not necessary to KYC through video, it only takes time and hard for both. KYC for bounty is a bad deal and you should not do that
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 02, 2018, 11:49:12 AM
KYC as it turns out today is probably a very insecure procedure, which today is still used very often because many projects today require KYC, because sooner or later we will still be involved in the fact that the KYC process will be very dangerous.
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
November 02, 2018, 11:39:09 AM
There have been some projects that require KYC so and I think it's really bad. I hate meeting strangers and chatting with them. This is a market that gives me a lot of insecurity and I really hate doing KYC. Can we change this rule? Should we make a movement to talk about this?
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
November 02, 2018, 11:35:52 AM
There are a variety of services that are already implemented video kyc while registering the account on their platform. I am not talking about blockchain based projects.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
November 02, 2018, 11:30:12 AM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
I think it is necessary, because now the bonus campaign is very boring. Pools are divided very small by cheater . And more and more they are more sophisticated, they gradually adapt to KYC and overcome it easily.
The video call is very effective, so each person will only be able to use one account to participate in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 602
November 02, 2018, 11:26:53 AM
Video calls for KYC might not be necessary because it will be time consuming,it will be very difficult to attend to everyone at the shortest period of time.
In any case, each person is engaged not only in cryptocurrency. And for a KYC video, you need to devote special time to make a video call. But video verification will bring difficulties not only for users, but also for fraudsters too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
November 02, 2018, 11:24:30 AM
Video calls for KYC might not be necessary because it will be time consuming,it will be very difficult to attend to everyone at the shortest period of time.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
November 02, 2018, 11:16:03 AM
Used Civic a couple of times. Quite convenient way to verify I think. It's more strict and trustworthy and I understand why companies like it more than just photos with passport. But you should know English well to be able to understand what the checker wants from you Smiley
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
November 01, 2018, 02:37:30 AM

I think video calling to verify identity is unlikely to be a reality, as most people who invest in cryptocurrencies are reluctant to reveal their identity.
Activity: 238
October 31, 2018, 06:28:01 PM
KYC verification using video call would have been a good idea but it's not doable because their are a lot challenges associated with it, it can be used for private sales investors to reach the team and discuss with them, but for crowd sales, it won't be possible.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 31, 2018, 06:00:55 PM

I am not in favor of KYC but if it is really necessary to claim our tokens and we have an option within this two , so I think vedio call is much better than submitting our documents to them and store it in their  file .
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
October 31, 2018, 05:52:30 PM
Well an ico did this, I don't really remember which one was it, but they were using a "kyc" company that checks IDs. They were telling us to show passport and first page etc. to see if it is legit. I don't think this is necessary. This is too over the top.
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 31, 2018, 05:50:33 PM
maybe but in the end we have to keep giving our data whether it uploads or displays when the video call takes place because in my opinion KYC verification is not only about faces but also something that can be stored and tracked
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 05:33:30 PM

Video call for the passage of KYC?! Are you serious? It even sounds strange to me. To be honest, personally, I would definitely not go through this, it is better to simple KYC.
Activity: 994
October 31, 2018, 05:33:14 PM
This has its pros and cons. on the one hand, it is subject to identity and guarantees reliability. and on the other hand, it’s not very convenient for people when passing, it’s not always possible to be at home
Pages:
Jump to: