Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 57. (Read 192532 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Well it wasn't a BTC addy was it? And what I said was much politer than what it really was (a declaration that this coins not worth $10 to you).

Any further news on a block explorer from anyone or is the above purchase looking like the current option?
Some folk think that they should not be the ones chipping in to find ~$20 - $30 and that it must fall to the dev.

Looks like I am the only one open to paying for anything right now. Anyone else here actually have a founded interest in this coin?

we can setup BTC donation address for shopping module, so it can used for buying/selling like bitcoin. Block explorer for me would be a lower priority (nice to have but not must).

#1 Shopping Module
#2 ATM Support
#3 Android/iphone Support
#4 Block explorer
#5 Mac wallet

This is what I personally thinks Wink
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Well it wasn't a BTC addy was it? And what I said was much politer than what it really was (a declaration that this coins not worth $10 to you).

Any further news on a block explorer from anyone or is the above purchase looking like the current option?
Some folk think that they should not be the ones chipping in to find ~$20 - $30 and that it must fall to the dev.

Looks like I am the only one open to paying for anything right now. Anyone else here actually have a founded interest in this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Here's another option for a block explorer.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695891.0

You have contacted them already?
More than 1 block explorer will not hurt and that's not badly priced to get started.
Wanna go halves on lifetime? PM me your BTC addy if so.

PM sent.

Sensored

WTF?  Not cool. Angry
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Nothing, just having some fun ... was bored
Ohhhkaaay. Hehe... He... He... I'm scarred for life. Hehe... Why am I laughing? *cries*

Wtffunfacts am I on?
 ^^ Spellcheck
Nothing, just having some fun ... was bored
legendary
Crypto since 2014

More than 1 block explorer will not hurt and that's not badly priced to get started.

PM sent.

That wasn't a BTC addy! Was that a naked photo of your mother? :p
What happened?

PM sent.

That wasn't a BTC addy! Was that a naked photo of your mother? :p
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

PM sent.

I thought Emunie was a scam XD

You may wish to revise your position on that.  Wink
Activity: 252
No matter how hard you try to support a coin / community, greedy holders would always sell it low, i bought everything upto 5k sats, and people started selling below around 4ish again.

Nothing new, looking at the history of bitcoin & litecoin, both traded very low for months below $0.001 per bitcoin. If someone can sell 10,000-15,000 bitcoins for a single pizza, what you expect now. Considering bitcoins are 21M vs virtualcoin 3M (1/7 ratio). Their is a good chance, if it keeps going like this it may cross bitcoin value in long run (provided it becomes as successful as bitcoin).

It is just matter of time when virtual coin gets listed all bells & whistles.

* ATM support
* Android/iphone support
* Merchant tools for transaction

Just look at last few months since Virtual Coin launch, so many coins came & gone.

Yup, but i dont see the community that active, everyone wants to make few bucks....

That's what every altcoin community wants at heart. Don't deny it man.

Actually that is not the case with Emunie. It is technical merit that has me hooked there. Strange the misconceptions some folk seem to have. VC, the longer I have been around it the more I want to see it succeed, hence the offer of a bounty. That bounty is ~40% of my total mined VC, if I was just here for cash why would I be offering to give away 40% just like that? I have also offered a further 20% to folk for other behind the scenes stuff. Money is not my motive, however it does help to get the odd ball rolling.
Activity: 252
No matter how hard you try to support a coin / community, greedy holders would always sell it low, i bought everything upto 5k sats, and people started selling below around 4ish again.

Nothing new, looking at the history of bitcoin & litecoin, both traded very low for months below $0.001 per bitcoin. If someone can sell 10,000-15,000 bitcoins for a single pizza, what you expect now. Considering bitcoins are 21M vs virtualcoin 3M (1/7 ratio). Their is a good chance, if it keeps going like this it may cross bitcoin value in long run (provided it becomes as successful as bitcoin).

* ATM support
* Android/iphone support

Just look at last few months since Virtual Coin launch, so many coins came & gone.

Yup, but i dont see the community that active, everyone wants to make few bucks....

That's what every altcoin community wants at heart. Don't deny it man.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

* ATM support
* Android/iphone support

Activity: 473
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

* ATM support
* Android/iphone support

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
legendary
Crypto since 2014
I am going to take a look at this tonight after work and see what I can do with the code. I will update everyone later this evening.
Have you modified it yet? Or are you still going?
Thanks for this btw.
Having payment module for VC would be our next target.

After the block explorer yes?
Activity: 882
Merit: 515
Good to see a lot of action about this coin and also great that more people will start using the signature I made for VC and hopefully spread it around the forums a bit more.  I see good things ahead for this community and coin, keep up the great work devs.

To the people desperate for a few satoshi and selling at stupid prices, your loss, but please do carry on Smiley

Thanks for the sig. I've been saying it for a while now that VC has great potential due to it's name and specs.  Virtual Coin has a multi purpose name and can be used for just about anything.  It just needs a little marketing to get things flowing.  Not sure why people are even considering selling at the current market price.  They probably don't realize that VC currently has about 1 million total coins right now, maybe less and it could be years before we hit the total 3 million coins.  We seriously need a block explorer going. Dev should seek out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chainzcryptoidinfo-alternative-blockchain-explorers-571254  Heard good things about "fairglu"  Good luck to VC.

Agree, lets not burden dev with everything. I am happy he is keeping VC code updated & releasing new updates as needed.

payment module, site, marketing etc...etc we all should volunteer & pitch in, that's how bitcoin, litecoin were successful. 

Thanks for the support, I have been monitoring debug logs since upgrade, so far everything looks good, no issues found. I will however release minor update later this week. If anyone detects any new issues connecting or otherwise, please let us know.

Having payment module for VC would be our next target.
Pages:
Jump to: