Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 54. (Read 192531 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
nicee price 1899 satoshi,hmmm...the WARRIOR PUMP is coming.. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Omg people are buying at 1898 sats! Price has tripled in one day! I was right about it hitting rock bottom and coming straight back up again. Glad I invested 6 hours ago. Almost missed it Smiley
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Yay! I have acquired more than 0.1% of total coins (4000). Anyone else excited for what the future holds?

Just a quick question for the dev:
Are you looking into the first 100 blocks? What do you think you should do about it? I think the community needs to hear your opinion.
(no offence but...) do you have the coding skills to actually make the first blocks unspendable (or reduce them to 50 coins)?

Thanks everyone.
legendary
Crypto since 2014
I don't think Virtual Coin is going anywhere it is here to stay mark my word, after a year it will compete along Bitcoin. World is moving digital, so will currency be.
I had to read that twice;
I don't think Virtual Coin is going anywhere
Luckily you meant it was going to "go places" I guess. lol

LOL... what I meant was that it is here to stay. Had it been a pump & dump coin, dev or other members would have got it listed on popular exchange & dump it overnight for quick profit, it did not happened & may never happen. It is slowing start getting new tools to use it in real life. let's not change it into some speculation coin only meant for exchange with no other real purpose.
Yeah, and it looks like the price is going up on the exchange. I think we hit the bottom and now we are rising!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I don't think Virtual Coin is going anywhere it is here to stay mark my word, after a year it will compete along Bitcoin. World is moving digital, so will currency be.

LOL... what I meant was that it is here to stay. Had it been a pump & dump coin, dev or other members would have got it listed on popular exchange & dump it overnight for quick profit, it did not happened & may never happen. It is slowing start getting new tools to use it in real life. let's not change it into some speculation coin only meant for exchange with no other real purpose.
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

AGREE, it's been very stable coin. No forking issue like other coins are currently facing. It's a long term coin & in a year it will appreciate value slowing like litecoin, bitcoin & darkcoin. Not like Aurocoin where it comes & goes. Dev & other senior members associated with it made it clear, it is set for roadmap to be used as digital currency in ATM & online stores in near future.
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
legendary
Crypto since 2014
ppl need a reason to buy this coin
Let's see...

X11
Only 3 Million Total Coins - rare
ATM Support (later)

Yet they are being sold like dogecoins, cheaply.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Activity: 48
NICE  Grin

I have 1 PC running Sapphire Tri-OC 290X & happy to mine considering still low difficulty, no more big whales pumping the hashrate up like last week, so I will continue. At least don't need mining rig to get some coins, as scrypt coins are dead due to ASIC, so worthless mining them at this time.

Let's all home users mine the shit out of this coin before some big whale dick moves back with mining rig Wink

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Best coin out their with so much active development, glad I bet on the right coin.

Did anyone noticed improvement in startup time now, after the new upgrade?

It seems faster & sync took around 2 mins from 0 blocks.

I confirm. My wallet loaded very fast all the blocks.
Activity: 360
Merit: 250

Best coin out their with so much active development, glad I bet on the right coin.

Did anyone noticed improvement in startup time now, after the new upgrade?

It seems faster & sync took around 2 mins from 0 blocks.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

legendary
Crypto since 2014
volume trade damn low  Grin Grin

It's the calm before the storm .. Last time on the cheap VC  Grin
Damn, I wish I got my signature paycheck. I'd be able to buy some.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
volume trade damn low  Grin Grin

It's the calm before the storm .. Last time on the cheap VC  Grin
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Activity: 16
Nice work on the block explorer. Sorry for not being able to help I had a family issue and have been traveling the last week and a half.  I do still have a question for the developer(s) regarding the 1st 100 blocks. Are you looking into the instamine? I am working to get added interest around this coin but some have concerns around this. Would it be possible we can get the you to destroy the instamine, or put it in escrow? As you could expect there is some worry as this is a rather large amount of coin.

Thought me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Since VC has been stable, no forking detected after re-coding the VC code, so I am cautiously looking to address this either by blocking it with new code (if possible) without damaging existing blockchain. If I could find it & recover those coins, we could use it as development & marketing fund. Since I don't see any activity as those coins could have been lost forever, which take care of the issue by itself.

Thanks

I am not opposed to the developer having a "reserve" to better the future of the coin, but what from he said it appears those coins are not in his possession, and we are not 100% they have been lost forever. That is my concern. 
Pages:
Jump to: