Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 67. (Read 192532 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
DIFFICULTY WENT UP 148 TIMES IN LAST 24 HRS.
Yeah! And now its on 13.9!!
So, when will we see it on 139? Smiley
E1ightspace I think you probably got a pretty good deal on those coins Wink
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Yeah, and about to go up even more once we're on Suchpool.  BTW, welcome aboard!  
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Yeah! And now its on 13.9!!
So, when will we see it on 139? Smiley
Activity: 473
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Vcoins, I shot you a private message to suggest removing the 2 exchanges that are listed in the OP a while ago. One of those exchanges is closing down and no longer lists ANY coins. The other exchange no longer lists VC and has not done for a rather long time. Any chance of getting that OP more accurate and looking like someone is actually paying attention to what is happening with the coin?  Currently all investors I have pointed this way are shaking their heads over stuff so simple being left untouched.

Yep i agree, those are the things i notice first too on other coins. Be sure to clean out and update the OP, then you´ll come a long way.

Regards,

HCM
http://vc.hardcoreminers.com

Hardcoreminers, use the x13mod to mining... To R 280X -> 3.2 Mh/s. From what I see, you use the old x11 that for R280X has 2MH / s

For the windows miner? Provide me a link to a good working version and i'll even update my getting started page Wink

Regards,

HCM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/umdtns7vfvpnca4/X13mod.zip     Smiley
This coin is X11 though. That miner is X13. It can do X11 though, right?

Of course, it works with coins x11   Smiley
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Vcoins, I shot you a private message to suggest removing the 2 exchanges that are listed in the OP a while ago. One of those exchanges is closing down and no longer lists ANY coins. The other exchange no longer lists VC and has not done for a rather long time. Any chance of getting that OP more accurate and looking like someone is actually paying attention to what is happening with the coin?  Currently all investors I have pointed this way are shaking their heads over stuff so simple being left untouched.

Yep i agree, those are the things i notice first too on other coins. Be sure to clean out and update the OP, then you´ll come a long way.

Regards,

HCM

Hardcoreminers, use the x13mod to mining... To R 280X -> 3.2 Mh/s. From what I see, you use the old x11 that for R280X has 2MH / s

For the windows miner? Provide me a link to a good working version and i'll even update my getting started page Wink

Regards,

HCM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/umdtns7vfvpnca4/X13mod.zip     Smiley
This coin is X11 though. That miner is X13. It can do X11 though, right?
legendary

Regards,

HCM

Regards,

HCM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/umdtns7vfvpnca4/X13mod.zip     Smiley
Activity: 252
What do you mean use x13mod to mine? This coin is x11. You mean x11 mod?

Also WTS VC. 5K available. PM with offers. Not looking to get rid of, just testing the waters
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Whats up fellas!  I got some good news.  I was talking to the infamous louiseth1 of suchpool about something and mentioned Virtual Coin to him.  Looks like he'll be setting us up with a pool.  Difficulty is about to rocket to record levels!  Hold on tight!  

Greetings,

Sure, if you can hit me up later on when I'll be done working i'll get one going for VC!

Thanks
OMG, this is going to be awesome! Smiley
Since I have never heard of Louiseth1 I googled him. This is what I found. http://s1228.photobucket.com/user/louiseth1/library/For%20Sale/0-3%20months?sort=3&page=1
Too bad my R9 290X is in for repairs. Sad

Btw dev, Nice job changing the telephones to stars in the ann title. It looked bad before.
legendary
Crypto since 2014
legendary
Whats up fellas!  I got some good news.  I was talking to the infamous louiseth1 of suchpool about something and mentioned Virtual Coin to him.  Looks like he'll be setting us up with a pool.  Difficulty is about to rocket to record levels!  Hold on tight! 

Greetings,

Sure, if you can hit me up later on when I'll be done working i'll get one going for VC!

Thanks
legendary

Regards,

HCM

legendary
WTB 2,000 VC for 0.05 BTC
PM me Smiley

0.05 BTC ? I think you wanted to propose to $ 2000   Wink
legendary
Crypto since 2014
legendary
Dev, still I have a problem with the wallet ....
Now wallet as connects, it will load a couple of blocks and turns off showing error:
 " The virtualcoin 11-3-1.exe stopped working. Windows will close the program and notify you if there is a solution. "

After the block 21404 -> error
next block       21443 -> error
next block       21474 -> error

And so all the time every time open my wallet.

Try this step by step, do not miss any:
1) backup your wallet.dat file
2) close virtualcoin client
3) delete "virtualcoin" folder in Roaming folder.
4) delete all old exe files on virtualcoins from your PC.
5) Download virtualcoin wallet exe file again.
6) create shortcut on your desktop for the new virtualcoin exe file
7) type in "advance firewall..." from start in Windows Vista/7
Cool Click on "Inbound rules"
9) Delete ALL entries with vcoin, virtualcoin etc. (their may be multiple of them)
10) Right click VirtualCoin shortcut "Properties -> Target "
11) change "...\virtualcoin11-3-1.exe" to "\virtualcoin11-3-1.exe -port=2095"
12.1) If possible (power cycle your home modem & wireless router, it clears UPNP & helps with connection)
12.2) Launch VirtualCoin shortcut
13) Firewall prompt check both boxes
14) Go to Help -> Debug Window
15) Wait for Current # of blocks to reach 45852 (as of this writing) or higher.
16) Close Windows VirtualCoin client.
17) copy back your backup wallet.dat file to virtualcoin folder (overwrite if prompted)
18) Copy virtualcoin.conf file that is included with the download release to your virtualcoin folder.
19) For added security (optional) edit virtualcoin.conf file & change default password
20) Launch VirtualCoin shortcut [YOU ARE ALL DONE]

Thanks dev, it`s working !!  Hurray    Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 515
Now wallet as connects, it will load a couple of blocks and turns off showing error:
 " The virtualcoin 11-3-1.exe stopped working. Windows will close the program and notify you if there is a solution. "

Try this step by step, do not miss any:
1) backup your wallet.dat file
2) close virtualcoin client
3) delete "virtualcoin" folder in Roaming folder.
4) delete all old exe files on virtualcoins from your PC.
5) Download virtualcoin wallet exe file again.
6) create shortcut on your desktop for the new virtualcoin exe file
7) type in "advance firewall..." from start in Windows Vista/7
8 ) Click on "Inbound rules"
9) Delete ALL entries with vcoin, virtualcoin etc. (their may be multiple of them)
10) Right click VirtualCoin shortcut "Properties -> Target "
11) change "...\virtualcoin11-3-1.exe" to "\virtualcoin11-3-1.exe -port=2095"
12.1) If possible (power cycle your home modem & wireless router, it clears UPNP & helps with connection)
12.2) Launch VirtualCoin shortcut
13) Firewall prompt check both boxes
14) Go to Help -> Debug Window
15) Wait for Current # of blocks to reach 45852 (as of this writing) or higher.
16) Close Windows VirtualCoin client.
17) copy back your backup wallet.dat file to virtualcoin folder (overwrite if prompted)
18) Copy virtualcoin.conf file that is included with the download release to your virtualcoin folder.
19) For added security (optional) edit virtualcoin.conf file & change default password
20) Launch VirtualCoin shortcut [YOU ARE ALL DONE]

If you still have problem connecting, try this:-
just go to debug window
type
Code:
addnode 82.27.224.59:52729 add
addnode 162.243.199.106:43795 add
addnode 108.47.60.42:61046 add
addnode 116.111.30.220:52193 add

close Virtual Coin wallet & relaunch again using shortcut. (wait 1-4 mins)
Activity: 882
Merit: 515
Vcoins, I shot you a private message to suggest removing the 2 exchanges that are listed in the OP a while ago. One of those exchanges is closing down and no longer lists ANY coins. The other exchange no longer lists VC and has not done for a rather long time. Any chance of getting that OP more accurate and looking like someone is actually paying attention to what is happening with the coin?  Currently all investors I have pointed this way are shaking their heads over stuff so simple being left untouched.

Thanks Iffy, it has been updated.
legendary

legendary
Net hash 136 Mhash Smiley

Diff at 9, highest in a while. The word on VC is starting to get out!
Pages:
Jump to: