Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 68. (Read 192532 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Does VC have a block explorer?  I remember hearing that you need to have one to get listed on Bittrex. Not sure if this is 100% true.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
everybody plz tweet about VC on twitter so Bittrex could list our coin.

If someone can make a first tweet then I (and hopefully everybody else) will happy to retweet it
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Looks like we're back in commission.  Difficulty is rising. Great work dev.  Next stop Bittrex!
Activity: 148
everybody plz tweet about VC on twitter so Bittrex could list our coin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
We NEED exchanges now.
Dev, as Iffy said, please remove those exchanges (which don't list the coin any more) on the title page. It looks unprofessional and may be a turn off to some people.

Also, WTB 2,000 VC for 0.05 BTC. Pm me.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Vcoins, I shot you a private message to suggest removing the 2 exchanges that are listed in the OP a while ago. One of those exchanges is closing down and no longer lists ANY coins. The other exchange no longer lists VC and has not done for a rather long time. Any chance of getting that OP more accurate and looking like someone is actually paying attention to what is happening with the coin?  Currently all investors I have pointed this way are shaking their heads over stuff so simple being left untouched.

Activity: 253
updated my wallet and very happy, wallet works got all my coins, 

also would like to welcome apple_talk, you have good taste  Grin

I like Virtual coin, keep up the good work guys  Cool

Activity: 882
Merit: 515
Support VC by adding following code in your bitcointalk signature
Code:
[center][font=Arial][color=#FFFFCC]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#FFF380]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#FFE87C]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#ECD872]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#C8B560]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color]
[color=#FFFFEE] ◊[/color][color=#BDEDFF]◊[/color][color=#8EEBEC]◊[/color][color=#3090c7]◊[/color][color=#151B7E]◊[/color][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557946.0][color=#F62217][b]  Virtual coin  VGW  X11  3 million total coins  NO PREMINE[/b][/color][/url][color=#151B7E] ◊[/color][color=#3090c7]◊[/color][color=#8EEBEC]◊[/color][color=#BDEDFF]◊[/color][color=#FFFFEE]◊[/color]
[font=Arial][color=#FFFFCC]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#FFF380]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#FFE87C]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#ECD872]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#C8B560]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][/center]

RoadMap: ATM machine & Android app support next.
Support VC by adding following code in your forum signature
Code:
[center][font=Arial][color=#FFFFCC]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#FFF380]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#FFE87C]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#ECD872]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][color=#C8B560]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color]
[color=#FFFFEE] ◊[/color][color=#BDEDFF]◊[/color][color=#8EEBEC]◊[/color][color=#3090c7]◊[/color][color=#151B7E]◊[/color][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557946.0][color=#F62217][b]  Virtual coin  VGW  X11  3 million total coins  NO PREMINE[/b][/color][/url][color=#151B7E] ◊[/color][color=#3090c7]◊[/color][color=#8EEBEC]◊[/color][color=#BDEDFF]◊[/color][color=#FFFFEE]◊[/color]
[font=Arial][color=#FFFFCC]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#FFF380]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#FFE87C]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#ECD872]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][color=#C8B560]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color][/center]
BEST COIN HANDS DOWN

I bet it should hit $10 by next month if no issues come up.

No crazy pre-mine or pre-IPO shit attached. I hope it becomes silver to Bitcoin.

Appreciate everyone for your support, that's what makes Virtual Coin so great. Also nice to see so many of us added VC signature to show your support.

This coin is to be mined by users with CPU & GPUs, not some expensive $10,000 ASIC hardware, that surely you will loose money on & ASIC manufactures get rich.

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
BEST COIN HANDS DOWN

I bet it should hit $10 by next month if no issues come up.

No crazy pre-mine or pre-IPO shit attached. I hope it becomes silver to Bitcoin.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
POOLS STATUS UPDATE

Minep It

Hardcore Miners

Just reconfirmed all my coins are safe, did not lost any. Its time we all support VC, thanks for the hard work Dev. All those alt coins are pumped & dumped. They come & go, but not Virtual Coin.

Slow & steady wins the race.

Can't agree more. Scrypt coins are dead, so is Litecoin.
X11 is the future & Virtual Coin is on the top, compare to Dark coin which was heavily pre-mined.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
POOLS STATUS UPDATE

Minep It

Hardcore Miners

Just reconfirmed all my coins are safe, did not lost any. Its time we all support VC, thanks for the hard work Dev. All those alt coins are pumped & dumped. They come & go, but not Virtual Coin.

Slow & steady wins the race.
Their are some users still on old version, but added security will prevent them from connecting to current block chain with 9.1.8 or older version.
2014-07-18 23:17:40 partner 5.135.191.22:44948 using obsolete version 70002; disconnecting
2014-07-18 23:17:40 ProcessMessage(version, 100 bytes) FAILED

I am looking at the log their are at least 170 users still on old obsolete version, hope everyone moves to new version over the weekend.
Ok good.

I removed all blocks from database and re-ran the import to clean the old orphans. Will take some time though with 3000 blocks.
Hope all stats will be well otherwise i'll relaunch the pool with fresh statistics. (can't use the old messy stats with the fork after fork part, will take days to sort out in the good manner).

Regards,

HCM
http://vc.hardcoreminers.com

I will update your pool status on homepage.
I see it is running on current block.

Moreover, it will be nearly impossible for blockchain to fork due to dynamic checkpoint integrated in the new code.
btw, you can use my pool as a node to make the network more stable:
addnode=vc.hardcoreminers.com:3040
addnode=vc.hardcoreminers.com

Regards,

HCM
http://vc.hardcoreminers.com

I see your client running on vc.hardcoreminers.com:51914

try to do port forwarding on tcp/udp: 2095

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Hardcoreminers will be up shortly!
Testing new wallet & removing old invalid blocks from fork.

Is this correct?

getblockhash 45412
000000011e651353c562ccfcec6b708c580ad9c6a4025e1a7351be18517b0dd8

GOOD
Pages:
Jump to: