Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 63. (Read 192532 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Congrats to VC community for getting listed on a proper exchange!

Now: Buy and hold!

You advise us to keep? Why?

Because it's an honest, not premined coin with limited supply, that's why.

The dev could have left this, in some people's eyes "miserable" project, many times, but he didn't! Many "promising" coins have failed because of much smaller problems than this coin has been through.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

You advise us to keep? Why?
Activity: 420

legendary
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
BaiQi
mark and watch.is there a block explorer?
Activity: 252
Pretty sure it's not profitable to mine unless it goes to like 40k
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Time for big plans Smiley

Not selling under 50K sats anyway, i don't see the point. I prefer to die with my VC in my tomb than selling lower  Tongue
Activity: 882
Merit: 515
It was previously listed on Europex and AGX. Didn't trade much volume there. The most recent trade (off exchange) was 400 VC at the price of .0001 BTC each and this was yesterday evening

When it was listed on AGX, it was traded #2 after doge coin in BTC volume. But AGX was not a well known exchange so their were not many buyers anyway.
Lol how long to confirmations take? 20 minutes and 3/20 confirms
legendary
It was previously listed on Europex and AGX. Didn't trade much volume there. The most recent trade (off exchange) was 400 VC at the price of .0001 BTC each and this was yesterday evening

I remember the last price 48k sat, it seems to me that EUROPEX
Anyone have a 'realistic' price that this coin will settle at at the end of the trading day. I'm curious to know what you think...

I would say 1/10-1/100 BTC-VC ratio would be a good starting point.

Just noticed, hashrate went up further.

Please I would request all to not pump & dump the coin, consider it for long term.
Anyone good in writing Press Releases, I received PM from well known news media requesting one.

Thanks
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Anyone have a 'realistic' price that this coin will settle at at the end of the trading day. I'm curious to know what you think...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
So... waiting for you guys to send some coins over to Bittrex  Grin
I did a quick research and it seems you were previously scrypt based with 210 mil coins. Any particular reason why you decided to change?
Also is bittrex the first exchange for this coin? I'm asking cause if it's being traded elsewhere, I'd like to have an idea of it's value  Smiley
Anyways good luck! I'll be following this coin  Wink
To keep the coin value stable, we will only list one official exchange.

OFFICIAL EXCHANGE: https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-VC
legendary
Gentlemen, after how many VC sell on Bittrex ?   Wink
Activity: 360
Difficulty is 87

It's getting serious.  

WoW, glad to bet on the right horse, I knew Virtual Coin was the dark horse. I have told my friends to buy it once it hits Bittrex exchange.

Ummm, what's all the excitement over?  Please fill me in briefly, I don't even see an exchange for this coin???

Just went to mineP.it pool & notice the hash power reported is over 3 times that of dark coin, 1590 MHash. Holly crap went from 10Mhash on friday to 159 times now.

My personal reasons I joined VC were simple, not many coins out their are TRUE No-Premine, No Pre-IPO, overnight pump & dump coin, very good & catchy name "Virtual Coin", nice logo, X11 based, active development & plus just look at the Poll, so much positive support.

Still, what's the big deal?  Trying to understand why a coin with no exchange, months old, is getting such hash.

that was the similar reasons why I joined VC as well. Using it in real world for buying/selling goods makes lot more sense then say "doge coin". Merchants will be more willing to accept it for daily transactions.
Remember the pre-exchange rate is .0001 BTC/VC
Pages:
Jump to: