Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 64. (Read 192532 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I have to send my coins there in batches of 1000 lol I get the transaction too large error
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
error on your website: Error establishing a database connection

And how soon will release mac wallet?
Difficulty is 87

It's getting serious.  

WoW, glad to bet on the right horse, I knew Virtual Coin was the dark horse. I have told my friends to buy it once it hits Bittrex exchange.

Ummm, what's all the excitement over?  Please fill me in briefly, I don't even see an exchange for this coin???

Just went to mineP.it pool & notice the hash power reported is over 3 times that of dark coin, 1590 MHash. Holly crap went from 10Mhash on friday to 159 times now.

My personal reasons I joined VC were simple, not many coins out their are TRUE No-Premine, No Pre-IPO, overnight pump & dump coin, very good & catchy name "Virtual Coin", nice logo, X11 based, active development & plus just look at the Poll, so much positive support.

Still, what's the big deal?  Trying to understand why a coin with no exchange, months old, is getting such hash.
Prob cuz miners with big rigs/rentals like coins with low total amounts.
Activity: 360
Difficulty is 87

It's getting serious.  

WoW, glad to bet on the right horse, I knew Virtual Coin was the dark horse. I have told my friends to buy it once it hits Bittrex exchange.

Ummm, what's all the excitement over?  Please fill me in briefly, I don't even see an exchange for this coin???

Just went to mineP.it pool & notice the hash power reported is over 3 times that of dark coin, 1590 MHash. Holly crap went from 10Mhash on friday to 159 times now.

My personal reasons I joined VC were simple, not many coins out their are TRUE No-Premine, No Pre-IPO, overnight pump & dump coin, very good & catchy name "Virtual Coin", nice logo, X11 based, active development & plus just look at the Poll, so much positive support.

Difficulty just crossed 140 now [ 2,000 Mhash or 2 GHash ]

At this rate, difficulty will cross 1000 by end of this week. Still worth mining while it is low.

Any update from Bittrex exchange?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Twitter - @hashking
Difficulty is 87

It's getting serious.  

Still, what's the big deal?  Trying to understand why a coin with no exchange, months old, is getting such hash.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Difficulty is 87

It's getting serious.  

Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
Difficulty is 87

It's getting serious. 

Ummm, what's all the excitement over?  Please fill me in briefly, I don't even see an exchange for this coin???
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Difficulty is 87

It's getting serious. 

Tweet: https://twitter.com/ TheCryptoCartel/status/ 490845764059693056

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
guys make sure you are tweeting @bittrexexchange ! they need to see the tweets! I'll start tweeting them and I'll post the link here for RT

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 182
I've sent my tweet to Bittrex, has everybody else?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Nice to see this coin back on track, hope blockchain will not fork anymore with that nice update then serious things can start  Smiley

that difficulty is nothing in order to prevent the fork as if the speed on the network increases that may be not good for the coin if the single user have that speed.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Nice to see this coin back on track, hope blockchain will not fork anymore with that nice update then serious things can start  Smiley

With the difficulty already at ~88 I am pretty sure it would have forked already if it was going to. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Nice to see this coin back on track, hope blockchain will not fork anymore with that nice update then serious things can start  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Also, it's has the lowest total coins for an x11 coin.  POS coins don't count because the algorithm is no longer relevant once POW is over.  VC is one of the few true x11 POW coins.   Not no 5-7 day POS coin.  Grin

That is twitter material!!
Are you going to tweet it?

Response:
"  Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.  "

Well we better get tweeting then shall we?
Activity: 473
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Also, it's has the lowest total coins for an x11 coin.  POS coins don't count because the algorithm is no longer relevant once POW is over.  VC is one of the few true x11 POW coins.   Not no 5-7 day POS coin.  Grin

That is twitter material!!
Are you going to tweet it?

Response:
"  Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.  "

Pages:
Jump to: