Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 79. (Read 192532 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
For me, the difficulty is 3, am I on a fork?

p2pool is also up, just reconfirmed.

e1ghtSpace, you can confirm using last block.

block# 26136   
000000001b2c5f1eb3dab8d86d8ec49957cdd701f4d03dffccf8685ee531a13d
Yes confirmed. FOr me the diff is 6 now.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
lol there's a 100k buy order at europex, someone is trying to get some cheap coins, there's only 3M coins in total, no way he will get 3% for like 20 USD lol

you never know til you try, right? someone sold him some for cheap... might be worth sending a little btc over there.

That's the first step to establishing a market price..

What can be the real price of this coin?   Wink

Can i propose that VC get the XHC anonymous system?  If VC can be one of their first, this could rocket this up.  Take a bit of XHC sunshine Smiley They are releasing it in about a week or so.  Their systeme is supposed to be able to bring anon to any kind in a modular way.  Taking down darksend and other alikes...

That would be awesome if dev could look into this!   With a coin that rare that would be kaboom!

True dat, just read that :
http://coinjoint.info/honorcoin-announces-anonymity-airdrop-mixing-system-based-coinjoin/

kudos to XHC team if they really deliver. Anon race over (at least !) and whole crypto community would benefit.

VC anon + POS 2% = win

With the name Virtual Coin.  I think it is destined that VC goes anon.  POS would be a great addition also. Everyone loves free coins.  Looks like VC is gaining more and more interest these past few days. VC has the lowest x11 total coins.  Grin
legendary
Merit: 1012
lol there's a 100k buy order at europex, someone is trying to get some cheap coins, there's only 3M coins in total, no way he will get 3% for like 20 USD lol

you never know til you try, right? someone sold him some for cheap... might be worth sending a little btc over there.

Can i propose that VC get the XHC anonymous system?  If VC can be one of their first, this could rocket this up.  Take a bit of XHC sunshine Smiley They are releasing it in about a week or so.  Their systeme is supposed to be able to bring anon to any kind in a modular way.  Taking down darksend and other alikes...

That would be awesome if dev could look into this!   With a coin that rare that would be kaboom!

True dat, just read that :
http://coinjoint.info/honorcoin-announces-anonymity-airdrop-mixing-system-based-coinjoin/

kudos to XHC team if they really deliver. Anon race over (at least !) and whole crypto community would benefit.

VC anon + POS 2% = win
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

When people start to think, "I will buy it before it goes below XXX", then we will know. Someone has to start, and it doesn't have to cost a lot. And if you sell, you can use the bitcoins you make to place a new bid below what you sold for, to help locking the price. Then we go coinmarketcap...
Activity: 906
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

YEah he got 100 coins, but 100k wil take forever, theres not even so many mined yet! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Why the p2p pool shows block reward as a constant 16 while specification states Block reward is controlled by: (1112.0 / (pow((dDiff+51.0)/6.0,2.0)))?
Activity: 882
Merit: 515

p2pool is also up, just reconfirmed.

e1ghtSpace, you can confirm using last block.

block# 26136   
000000001b2c5f1eb3dab8d86d8ec49957cdd701f4d03dffccf8685ee531a13d
legendary
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
legendary
Crackpot Idealist
Try using blockchain,
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!vcJ3FbBY!jMKj6Kibrp337-7DrrCH0UlvSKMv8kY2F6y4Rz3ReDw

dump into your virtualcoin folder & start wallet.

Do this only if you get stuck or wants to speedup the process of sync blockchain. This will get you to block# 25950

ok, now lets focus on getting fb & twitter up as well.

I am also trying to contact well known exchanges to include VC. Most usually demand upfront money in BTC to list it.

This sorta worked. I have connections but no blocks and the dreaded version mismatch warning across the top of the client.

is this for windows client or linux?

What does getinfo says?
Version: 90108

linux

Code:
{
"version" : 90108,
"protocolversion" : 70002,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 0,
"timeoffset" : -3,
"connections" : 18,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1401843634,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00001000,
"errors" : "Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade to new vCoin version from vCoin.ca"
}

so after sitting here scratching my head I decided just to restart the client and low and behold everything is fine now. Not sure what the hell happened.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Copying the blockchain from mega did the trick. All else failed as it got stuck at 1611.
legendary
Crackpot Idealist
Try using blockchain,
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!vcJ3FbBY!jMKj6Kibrp337-7DrrCH0UlvSKMv8kY2F6y4Rz3ReDw

dump into your virtualcoin folder & start wallet.

Do this only if you get stuck or wants to speedup the process of sync blockchain. This will get you to block# 25950

ok, now lets focus on getting fb & twitter up as well.

I am also trying to contact well known exchanges to include VC. Most usually demand upfront money in BTC to list it.

This sorta worked. I have connections but no blocks and the dreaded version mismatch warning across the top of the client.

is this for windows client or linux?

What does getinfo says?
Version: 90108

linux

Code:
{
"version" : 90108,
"protocolversion" : 70002,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 0,
"timeoffset" : -3,
"connections" : 18,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1401843634,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00001000,
"errors" : "Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade to new vCoin version from vCoin.ca"
}
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Good to see difficulty skyrocket today.  However, I think there's something wrong which is why diff dropped quite a bit.  Blocks are taking over an hour to be found now.  Not sure what's going on.  Huh 
CURRENT DIFFICULTY HAS NOW REACHED OVER 30

Current difficulty just crossed 43 now. # of connections on my client now crossed 157, lot of miner rush heading to VC in last 24 hrs.
Just did a minor update to include block 26000 in checkpoints on github.
Pages:
Jump to: