Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 78. (Read 192532 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Grin

VC Address - VEivJ36bpXosPn8L2NLhFsCpi3FFsbUDn7

Just looking into bitcoin-abe, doesn't look too bad. I'll have a look at getting a block explorer up and running too.

Donated 300 VC. We need a donation address for developing coin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
I was thinking: Eh, I might as well start mining but I probably won't find anything.
One minute into mining and I find a block.
Activity: 882
Merit: 515
Grin

Just looking into bitcoin-abe, doesn't look too bad. I'll have a look at getting a block explorer up and running too.

Just donated 500 VC

Everyone, I would encourage please also make some donation that you can afford, I know their are few dedicated miners who so far crossed over 100000 VC, it is important we have a good website, twitter & maybe facebook presences. Not just focus on exchange only.

lets aim this coin for long term, similar to litecoin or bitcoin, not just quick spike.

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
damn did not mine this coin for a long time and hardcoreminers forked again as soon as i do. This coin just can't work more than 24 hours without any issues.
Hardcoreminers isn't forked. Just did a manual payout to check and I got my coins

yes, i received normally my coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
damn did not mine this coin for a long time and hardcoreminers forked again as soon as i do. This coin just can't work more than 24 hours without any issues.
Hardcoreminers isn't forked. Just did a manual payout to check and I got my coins
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I'll do a post on my site and will tweet about it some. I can run a giveaway as well if there is interest from the community. I can contribute some coins to that but it would help if we could all donate some.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
We keep our fingers crossed for the revival of the coin  Smiley
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
So, does anyone have any ideas how we can get Virtual Coin some traction?

Real the coin should sell itself:
Great coin based on X11 algo
Low number of coins
No premine
Low difficulty (easy to mine)
Active developer - any plans in the pipeline vcoin?
Great name - should be easy to market it...

We need a working blockchain explorer, tip bot, faucet and lots of shouting on twitter (reaching out to crypto blogs etc)
I'd be more than happy to do some marketing but I didn't want to start creating Twitter accounts etc if we already have some set up.

Tip bot and faucet should be pretty easy. Not got too much time to dive into the block explorer today (maybe get some more time later)
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
So, does anyone have any ideas how we can get Virtual Coin some traction?

Real the coin should sell itself:
Great coin based on X11 algo
Low number of coins
No premine
Low difficulty (easy to mine)
Active developer - any plans in the pipeline vcoin?
Great name - should be easy to market it...
 Grin

vcoin is now pointed to new site, allow few hrs to replicate on the internet.
I've put up a quick site for the coin, really deserves one!!

I've PM'd v.coinz with the nameserver's etc if he'd like to go ahead and use it.

http://95.85.3.250/

It's still a work in progress but is complete enough to go up.

Still need more questions for the FAQ and anything else people can think of.
How is the block explorer coming along, didn't I see that someone was working on one?

A BIT THANKS TO JMIXUP FOR SETTING UP VIRTUAL COIN SITE

Can you please share your VC address, we all would like to contribute some coins as appreciation for your efforts.
Form filled in!

Social media is the way forward in getting anything out there really.

There's a VirtualCoin Twitter account already active, is that "us"?

We also need a Facebook account.

At the moment the best angle we have is that the coin is limited in supply and currently at a low difficulty so the average joe has a chance to get involved!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

I've PM'd v.coinz with the nameserver's etc if he'd like to go ahead and use it.

How is the block explorer coming along, didn't I see that someone was working on one?

Looks awesome! You deserve a bounty.  Pretty sure the dev will hook you up with something.  Thanks man!

The new website really is quite good. Nice work!

How do we get more visibility for virtual coin? Can I suggest everyone fills in: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Looks awesome! You deserve a bounty.  Pretty sure the dev will hook you up with something.  Thanks man!

legendary
legendary
Switched my rig back over here as I like the attention this is gaining. Holding my coins

With all the scams going around with many coins.  I'd rather take my chances with Virtual Coin which has great potential of succeeding.  It's not a hyped up coin with exaggerated promises. 
Switched my rig back over here as I like the attention this is gaining. Holding my coins
Pages:
Jump to: