Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 77. (Read 192532 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Looks like word is getting out. Diff is at 10 now.  Need to make our way on Bittrex and Poloniex.  Keep emailing them guys.   Smiley

no need to rush to an exchange, better fill pockets first.
usualy multipools and easy hands dump fast and hard, comunity build-up first, exchanges can wait
looking forward to seing this coin do some real progress

True.  However, VC's been out for over 2 months now and there's way too many hyped up coins that get listed on Bittrex and poloniex within a day or 2.  Getting on a larger exchange will get the word out fast. It's free advertising.  Considering how low the total coins are and this isn't a 5 or 7 day POW coin. I highly doubt they'll be any dumping.  Not sure how many total coins are out there right now but I'm guessing there's probably around 1 million VCs or so.
Hitting a large exchange will definitely result in dumping. Sure there will be (hopefully) some good new buyers coming into the coin but MANY MANY coins will be dumped by miners who mined the coin early on or who have been mining the whole time and have a sizable chunk. Of course there will be dumping once there is an actual price for the coin. I still support getting on a exchange but don't have unrealistic expectations. The price will probably spike up as people buy trying to find a somewhat reasonable price for the coin and then holders will hear the news get their coins to the exchange and dump it down. A good example is LIMX which hit Bittrex the other day. You should look at the charts and see how things have been since the listing. It will still be very good for the coin and publicity but realize that a lot of people will be there (and here) just to get rid of their VC to make a profit in BTC

I guess it really depends on what you consider dumping? There's not that many coins out there and a rich list would be nice to look at.  There's probably less than a handful of VC whales. Regardless, VC needs to be on a large exchange in order to grow.  What good are bounties if they can't be exchanged for BTC?  Dev will be able to add people to his team.

I have not followed LIMX but it's total coins are like 8 times more than VC.  I would say Virtual coin has a top 10 name for a cryptocurrency.  It would be accepted by everyone if it goes mainstream.   Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Looks like word is getting out. Diff is at 10 now.  Need to make our way on Bittrex and Poloniex.  Keep emailing them guys.   Smiley

usualy multipools and easy hands dump fast and hard, comunity build-up first, exchanges can wait

True.  However, VC's been out for over 2 months now and there's way too many hyped up coins that get listed on Bittrex and poloniex within a day or 2.  Getting on a larger exchange will get the word out fast. It's free advertising.  Considering how low the total coins are and this isn't a 5 or 7 day POW coin. I highly doubt they'll be any dumping.  Not sure how many total coins are out there right now but I'm guessing there's probably around 1 million VCs or so.
Hitting a large exchange will definitely result in dumping. Sure there will be (hopefully) some good new buyers coming into the coin but MANY MANY coins will be dumped by miners who mined the coin early on or who have been mining the whole time and have a sizable chunk. Of course there will be dumping once there is an actual price for the coin. I still support getting on a exchange but don't have unrealistic expectations. The price will probably spike up as people buy trying to find a somewhat reasonable price for the coin and then holders will hear the news get their coins to the exchange and dump it down. A good example is LIMX which hit Bittrex the other day. You should look at the charts and see how things have been since the listing. It will still be very good for the coin and publicity but realize that a lot of people will be there (and here) just to get rid of their VC to make a profit in BTC
legendary
Looks like word is getting out. Diff is at 10 now.  Need to make our way on Bittrex and Poloniex.  Keep emailing them guys.   Smiley

True.  However, VC's been out for over 2 months now and there's way too many hyped up coins that get listed on Bittrex and poloniex within a day or 2.  Getting on a larger exchange will get the word out fast. It's free advertising.  Considering how low the total coins are and this isn't a 5 or 7 day POW coin. I highly doubt they'll be any dumping.  Not sure how many total coins are out there right now but I'm guessing there's probably around 1 million VCs or so.
I have 680 so how many BTCs do you think this will be worth?

Not sure but with the right marketing and if the dev decides to go anon, 1VC could be worth at least a dollar.   That'll bring the market cap to only $3million, which is a low estimate.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

I have 680 so how many BTCs do you think this will be worth?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

legendary
legendary
Crypto since 2014
So much drama/hype/scams going on in the cryptoworld.  Glad Virtualcoin has no part of it.  Still mining away.   Smiley

Best Coin ever since Bitcoin, I will buy it once it hit well known exchange.

When it was on AGX site it was the most active trading coin, but now AGX site is having lot of issues, I don't think anyone should trade their till they fix it.

100% agree, so far best coin of the year. No more BS attached. Lets all work & place this coin where it deserve.
I 200% agree. We will make this coin in shine no matter what happens. We all deserve to be rich! Smiley
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
So much drama/hype/scams going on in the cryptoworld.  Glad Virtualcoin has no part of it.  Still mining away.   Smiley

When it was on AGX site it was the most active trading coin, but now AGX site is having lot of issues, I don't think anyone should trade their till they fix it.

100% agree, so far best coin of the year. No more BS attached. Lets all work & place this coin where it deserve.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 515
Grin

VC Address - VEivJ36bpXosPn8L2NLhFsCpi3FFsbUDn7

Just looking into bitcoin-abe, doesn't look too bad. I'll have a look at getting a block explorer up and running too.

Donated 300 VC. We need a donation address for developing coin.

I have 30,000 VC sat waiting here as a development bounty fund. Once a block explorer is in place I would be more than happy to contribute.

vcoin.ca is still not working many days after first being mentioned. I will lose the will to participate in VC if things as simple as a link on the OP can not be taken care of in a more timely manner.

DNS Server were moved back to original address.
CNAME was setup to forward it to new IP address.

All these propagation takes anywhere from 1hr to 24 hrs to reflect.
Now both vcoin.ca site & DNS Seeds should be up (needed for new users, 1st time connecting).

legendary
Looks like vcoin.ca is working now.  I agree with Iffy, we need a block explorer.   Smiley
Activity: 116
Super DNS Seeds have been restored, it went down after we  moved to new DNS Servers. Expect it to replicate on the internet in few hrs.
What do you mean by "Expect it to replicate on the internet in few hrs."

DNS needs to propagate, typically it can take up to 24 hours but often is much faster.
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Super DNS Seeds have been restored, it went down after we  moved to new DNS Servers. Expect it to replicate on the internet in few hrs.
What do you mean by "Expect it to replicate on the internet in few hrs."
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
If anyone having issue with connections or wallet not sync, try downloading blockchain below.

Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!vcJ3FbBY!jMKj6Kibrp337-7DrrCH0UlvSKMv8kY2F6y4Rz3ReDw

dump into your virtualcoin folder & start wallet & wait few mins.

Btw, thanks everyone for participating in the polls, it is great to see such a high level support to mine & trade Virtual Coin. As we all can see X11 DarkCoin took over Liecoin, and as scrypt miners are released X11 coins will be the one most users to switch to for mining & exchange.

Thanks vcoin - all sorted now.

It is nice to see the difficulty increasing....we must have some new miners on board.

BTW there is a more efficient X11 miner out - https://github.com/lasybear/sph-sgminer_x11mod
use -k x11mod and you will see ~30% improvement.
Activity: 116
Grin

VC Address - VEivJ36bpXosPn8L2NLhFsCpi3FFsbUDn7

Just looking into bitcoin-abe, doesn't look too bad. I'll have a look at getting a block explorer up and running too.

Donated 300 VC. We need a donation address for developing coin.

I have 30,000 VC sat waiting here as a development bounty fund. Once a block explorer is in place I would be more than happy to contribute.

vcoin.ca is still not working many days after first being mentioned. I will lose the will to participate in VC if things as simple as a link on the OP can not be taken care of in a more timely manner.
If anyone having issue with connections or wallet not sync, try downloading blockchain below.

Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!vcJ3FbBY!jMKj6Kibrp337-7DrrCH0UlvSKMv8kY2F6y4Rz3ReDw

dump into your virtualcoin folder & start wallet & wait few mins.

Btw, thanks everyone for participating in the polls, it is great to see such a high level support to mine & trade Virtual Coin. As we all can see X11 DarkCoin took over Liecoin, and as scrypt miners are released X11 coins will be the one most users to switch to for mining & exchange.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
My wallet isn't finding any other peers on the network. Anyone else having the same problem?
Pages:
Jump to: