Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 80. (Read 192532 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 515
Try using blockchain,
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!vcJ3FbBY!jMKj6Kibrp337-7DrrCH0UlvSKMv8kY2F6y4Rz3ReDw

dump into your virtualcoin folder & start wallet.

Do this only if you get stuck or wants to speedup the process of sync blockchain. This will get you to block# 25950

ok, now lets focus on getting fb & twitter up as well.

I am also trying to contact well known exchanges to include VC. Most usually demand upfront money in BTC to list it.

This sorta worked. I have connections but no blocks and the dreaded version mismatch warning across the top of the client.

is this for windows client or linux?

What does getinfo says?
Version: 90108
getblockhash 26009
0000000004952c8826bd48388ba20838952c8ee499162f6ca4ff9b386062b4e5
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
Try using blockchain,
Code:

Do this only if you get stuck or wants to speedup the process of sync blockchain. This will get you to block# 25950

I am also trying to contact well known exchanges to include VC. Most usually demand upfront money in BTC to list it.

This sorta worked. I have connections but no blocks and the dreaded version mismatch warning across the top of the client.
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
CURRENT DIFFICULTY HAS NOW REACHED OVER 30
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
yes, Virtual Coin is picking up steam as expected Grin Grin Grin

100 times increase in last 24 hrs.

I see about 93 connections in my wallet, most smart users understand to avoid fly by night coins that are pump & dump. This coin was design to complete with Litecoin. Once scrypt miner is out, most if not all users will switch to X11 coin like this.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Try using blockchain,
Code:

Try using blockchain,
Code:

legendary
Crackpot Idealist
Dev did you updated the git source?
I can't get past block 1611, while it is ok on windows wallet having the same nodes in conf file.
so this just effects ubuntu? bloody figures. I switched to mint a few months back and I've been in love ever since. Screw ubuntu

[edit] hmmm no dice. Commented out the code and still stuck at 1611

Delete block chain data from virtualcoin folder.
only leave wallet.dat & virtualcoin.conf files in the folder.

rerun it, if you can't wait 5-10 mins, add following

/.virtualcoind addnode 83.145.61.172:49748 add
/.virtualcoind addnode 8.220.18.202:6761 add
/.virtualcoind addnode 62.21.3.96:59096 add

it should sync in no time Smiley

Did that, even tried on a fresh vps just to make sure. I get connections just fine.

That was me and yes something is screwed up.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Dev did you updated the git source?
I can't get past block 1611, while it is ok on windows wallet having the same nodes in conf file.
Activity: 48
agx.io is scam.

I have to agree, lost all my bitcoins last month, they claimed were stolen from their exchange. I don't know the real story, but be very careful.

I highly recommend with ANY exchange, do not leave your bitcoins in their wallet for too long, safest is store it in your own wallet unless you want to exchange.
legendary
Crackpot Idealist
Difficulty is rising!  Next stop is to get listed on Bittrex and Poloniex.  Grin

but when  Grin Grin

Not sure, hopefully soon though.  Keep bugging Richie Lai of Bittrex and he'll eventually give in. lol  Don't understand why Virtualcoin isn't a hit yet.  It has a great name, logo, no premine/ipo and low total coins.  Dev also knows his stuff and this isn't a hype/scam coin.  I'll just keep mining for now. Maybe this is a hidden treasure waiting to be discovered.  Grin

Because most, if not all, exchanges require a bribe to list a coin these days. Long gone are getting listed on merits alone... this is big business.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
agx.io is scam.

I only trade on mintpal, cryptsy, poloniex, coinedup and bittrex. I don't really trust any others.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
legendary
Difficulty is rising!  Next stop is to get listed on Bittrex and Poloniex.  Grin

but when  Grin Grin

Not sure, hopefully soon though.  Keep bugging Richie Lai of Bittrex and he'll eventually give in. lol  Don't understand why Virtualcoin isn't a hit yet.  It has a great name, logo, no premine/ipo and low total coins.  Dev also knows his stuff and this isn't a hype/scam coin.  I'll just keep mining for now. Maybe this is a hidden treasure waiting to be discovered.  Grin
Activity: 148
Merit: 100

but when  Grin Grin
legendary
legendary
Nice to see this coin is picking up interest.  Hope it keeps up.  Dev, any plans on making VC anonymous? Just mentioning it's in the works will get VC listed on major exchanges and the price will skyrocket. lol
Activity: 48
Pages:
Jump to: