Pages:
Author

Topic: VOISE - Revolution of the music industry - page 4. (Read 150619 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 22
NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast
January 04, 2019, 03:50:18 PM
In 2017 bull run we saw everything pumping without delivering and that was pure hype and fomo driven behavior that's why whole market suffered lot all the year long. Next rise will be for those project backed by working platform and solid fundamentals so expecting everything to be like before isn't correct approach. Voise team had twelve months to show something but we dind't watch something concrete yet.

I hope Voise will succeed, but after such a long time (6 months) hearing nothing, nobody believes in it anymore.

Believe could come back when a new roadmap is delivered and a good dev team is formed. Andre says he's searching for usefull people (dev) inside Voise community to get everything started again. Is there somebody out there who can help this project revive??

I believe it's not too late when I look at competitors. Opus and Musiccoin aren't much further.

If you buy Voise cheap right now you'll get a big bag of coins at 16sat (at peak 1200sat).
If you can form a team and make it happen. You still have gold in hands!!
Who's out there to step in??

Why shouldn't you try. Spotify, Apple music and Deezer all are milking artist for immensive amounts. Grab your chance now!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
December 31, 2018, 06:14:50 AM
In 2017 bull run we saw everything pumping without delivering and that was pure hype and fomo driven behavior that's why whole market suffered lot all the year long. Next rise will be for those project backed by working platform and solid fundamentals so expecting everything to be like before isn't correct approach. Voise team had twelve months to show something but we dind't watch something concrete yet.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 08:24:16 AM
is scam
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 04:51:39 AM
any new with hitbtc guys ? Huh Huh
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
December 21, 2018, 07:07:49 AM
If last year kind mega bull run returns then you may make some money form your holdings, else there are little chances for many markets to make a come back. I will give it slight edge of still surviving on exchanges that it can see some money flowing into this. But risk is big when there is lack of development and updates.
That's the thing, last year was not last year anymore, though the price dropped but the competition increase because there are still a lot of ICO that was conducted this year and the industry is growing. It's not bull run yet as the price is still very low, but if bull run will come, let's see how this move.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 21, 2018, 06:04:49 AM
If last year kind mega bull run returns then you may make some money form your holdings, else there are little chances for many markets to make a come back. I will give it slight edge of still surviving on exchanges that it can see some money flowing into this. But risk is big when there is lack of development and updates.
legendary
December 21, 2018, 05:33:17 AM
Since Voise is part of my portfolio so timely check is my habit to see if something new appears. There is nothing new but token is still listed on good exchanges that is only plus point. If there is something moving behind the scene then they should market that to tell people what is being done. It is understandable that development may take time but at least things should be on the move.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
December 12, 2018, 08:00:04 AM
No one knows what actually is happening because of lack of updates on the development. Even three days ago they tweeted but that is some kind of attendance to show they are still here and didn't give up yet. Exchanges are still and volume has gone. If development was going on this low volume was understandable in this specific market condition.
It's hard to see some progress at this stage of the market, the only thing that would help investors is to give them update on what is happening.
Now, we have already seen how a project would react in a bad market condition, if it does not satisfy our expectation then let's stop trusting them and move to another coins.
legendary
December 08, 2018, 02:52:12 PM
No one knows what actually is happening because of lack of updates on the development. Even three days ago they tweeted but that is some kind of attendance to show they are still here and didn't give up yet. Exchanges are still and volume has gone. If development was going on this low volume was understandable in this specific market condition.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 01:24:16 PM
scam scam scam al know this is scam
Activity: 24
December 01, 2018, 08:38:37 AM
Any update about this project  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 10
November 28, 2018, 01:09:06 PM
This project will not save anything. VOISE - Shitcoin! SCAM! I would have found CEO and fuck him!
Activity: 45
November 26, 2018, 05:35:11 AM
Any updates on why this coin is falling so much?

This coin is falling so hard because a lot failure happend this year. We're waiting for many months now to get a new north american dev team to revive this project. When dev team is found and results are booked there could be a chance to go up again.

I follow this project since they started, they are not doing anything, just wait to fade, their telegram groups are all purchased users or bots, nobody talks about anything, so do your research, the main administrators abandoned the project, their website is worthy to be the worst in terms of technology that I have seen in my life, in addition to a painful design and little functionality.
Activity: 95
Merit: 22
NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast
November 18, 2018, 03:46:55 PM

This coin is falling so hard because a lot failure happend this year. We're waiting for many months now to get a new north american dev team to revive this project. When dev team is found and results are booked there could be a chance to go up again.
Activity: 49
November 17, 2018, 12:39:07 AM
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
October 04, 2018, 09:24:28 AM
Is it true that today will come out the new Whitepaper v0.3? Because i found that information at CoinMarketCal, with a release date. Can anyone say something about that?

Nothing mentioned on Twitter, only talking about some bounty campaign. For a change... Where's your source?
Activity: 178
Merit: 16
September 30, 2018, 06:30:33 AM
Is it true that today will come out the new Whitepaper v0.3? Because i found that information at CoinMarketCal, with a release date. Can anyone say something about that?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
September 23, 2018, 06:46:16 AM
They are around and are carrying on slowly but steadily. I have eyes on their twitter handle and time to time something they share. At start of this year Voise was among top projects in music industry category. I hope they can deliver something before the next bull run to bring it into light. High prices make the process of popularity lot more easier.

We all hope so. A year ago, I thought this decentralized music project could be "da bomb", but right now I am far from sure. But that goes for many ICOs, of course...

Looks like there is FINALLY some (real) news on Twitter: https://twitter.com/voisecom/status/1042398160390430720.

Some development in their app project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 21, 2018, 10:50:55 AM
They are around and are carrying on slowly but steadily. I have eyes on their twitter handle and time to time something they share. At start of this year Voise was among top projects in music industry category. I hope they can deliver something before the next bull run to bring it into light. High prices make the process of popularity lot more easier.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
September 18, 2018, 09:47:25 PM
lets hope that the current volume it raises the price
As long as Bit-z has no volume, the price keeps going up
Whenever Bit-z has volume ,the prices gets driven down
7 days ago people sold millions of coins at 9-11 shatoshi on bit-z and now the coins price is 42,People over there are damaged in the head

The hard thing to make VOISE skyrocket is the very small trading volume, if the daily transaction volume can reach at least $ 1 million then the chance to skyrocket is certainly very large, but unfortunately the daily transaction volume is not more than $ 10k.
That is correct, it might be possible but we need some miracle, as of now the volume is even less than $1,000 as per coinmarketcap.com.

I like to buy now due to it's low volume and it gives me a good return once the market recovers and it's a real gamble but I like
my chances because when the market starts to be bullish, I can surely make profit more than 100%.

Marketcap VOISE is now under $ 1 million and the daily transaction volume is not more than $ 10k, this is certainly a negative thing because it can make VOISE disappear anytime.
That's the risk, but if they will disappear that means they scammed the investors and they will have a violation of the law.
Some project before they disappear, they pump the price before the exit scam, so if that will happen, you can still sell at a profit, anyway that is just the worst case scenario.
Pages:
Jump to: