Pages:
Author

Topic: VOISE - Revolution of the music industry - page 6. (Read 150619 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I hope VOISE will soon get a big investor who can make VSM great again like VSM when the price ever hit 120k satoshi, I will hold it until the end of the year to sell or hold again.
The project is good. It's not bad pumping. You can buy some tokens and wait for a new pump.

This is certainly confusing, the team never provided information about this project, and VOISE prices continued to drop to only 35 satoshi, and the saddest is that daily transactions are not more than $ 1000.
Activity: 1008
I hope VOISE will soon get a big investor who can make VSM great again like VSM when the price ever hit 120k satoshi, I will hold it until the end of the year to sell or hold again.
The project is good. It's not bad pumping. You can buy some tokens and wait for a new pump.

Dev is silent in these days we are not getting update on the progress of this ecosystem. I think if we can afford to hodl this token for few months than it could give us chance to make some profit if there will be some big news come.
Activity: 336
Merit: 4
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
VOISE is a first project, which really work at blockchain with music. You can see website - real musicians work on it.
Dont let it fool you - this project is good! Its not a scam!
So just wait. Someday it will grows.
Someday it will grows) Cheesy But only before that it will fall 20 times, then it will grow 10 times and start falling again. This token did not need anyone, alas. The fall of 40 times is VERY MUCH. Undecided

We have to understand that the market is going to floor, this also happens in almost all coins and tokens, everyone just focuses on investing coins that have a strong marketcap and of course it's hard for coins outside the top 25 to growing permanently.

Yes but the question is: where are we in terms of development? The only news on Twitter is general music news as if the Voise Twitter account has become an MTV or TMZ clone.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
VOISE is a first project, which really work at blockchain with music. You can see website - real musicians work on it.
Someday it will grows) Cheesy But only before that it will fall 20 times, then it will grow 10 times and start falling again. This token did not need anyone, alas. The fall of 40 times is VERY MUCH. Undecided

We have to understand that the market is going to floor, this also happens in almost all coins and tokens, everyone just focuses on investing coins that have a strong marketcap and of course it's hard for coins outside the top 25 to growing permanently.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
If it was a change in price that was normal but volume has gone in presence of so many exchanges which are generating good volume collectively for other markets. Voise will be back on the table with more news on development and it seems that they don't have big updates for the moment. Seeing the twitter handle sharing everything except about project what was pointed out by someone.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well the Voise Twitter account is becoming some kind of a music news account. No news about Voise however...
that is too bad.Why is this?Has the team abandoned this project?I want to know what the team is doing now.Why are they not developing this project?
Activity: 310

120K satoshi are really serious about this but I'm quite sure you didn't check the price history chart and what was the ATH? You should make little research before posting please don't make us shock. It is just 1.2K sahoshi when it touch this price by the beginning of current year.
Hi sir,

It seems you don't understand Voise, you just see new name: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/voisecom/

I say that I am an ICO participant, and when VSM (the first name of VOISE) available at exchange (livecoin.net), the price has reached more than 400k satoshi (in September 17), I am happy to sell most of the VSM at that time.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/voise/

Please click ALL to know complete VOISE history

Can be said after changing the name to VOISE precisely the price plunged to the floor, maybe the name VSM made more luck than VOISE, and unfortunately I didn't follow the development of VOISE after selling last September.
Activity: 384

120K satoshi are really serious about this but I'm quite sure you didn't check the price history chart and what was the ATH? You should make little research before posting please don't make us shock. It is just 1.2K sahoshi when it touch this price by the beginning of current year.
Hi sir,

It seems you don't understand Voise, you just see new name: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/voisecom/

I say that I am an ICO participant, and when VSM (the first name of VOISE) available at exchange (livecoin.net), the price has reached more than 400k satoshi (in September 17), I am happy to sell most of the VSM at that time.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/voise/

Please click ALL to know complete VOISE history
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

legendary
Well the Voise Twitter account is becoming some kind of a music news account. No news about Voise however...
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
Activity: 910
Do you think you can come up with better price structures than existing services? If you take Spotify as an example they are very cheap. It doesn't cost a whole lot to get access to almost all the artists in the world.
legendary
So it went from 1200 satoshi to 30 satoshi in 6 months of time. I don't even bother talking about how the value of satoshi evolved in the last 6 months.

So what the hell is going on with this project?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
the only volume that this shitcoin has is fake volume on Bit-z
You can even see the fake volume transactions of 0.3 bitcoin buys and sells everyday around 18:00 even when there is no sell/buy orders of that magnitude
So yea this shit is going nowhere sadly
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I don't think it will really take off. Since January, the price has been divided by 50 which is really huge !!!   Shocked
And as it has been said, there's competition. In December, Voise had a good rally, it overtook Musiccoin in marketcap for example, and the change of logo maybe helped. But since then, not so much update... The change in the staff doesn't help at all neither  Undecided It looks like the boat it's not longer drifting, it's on the rock.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

The concept is brand new but this has been existing for awhile.
I don't know if this really has a good future because as what I have seen now, it seems like investors are not really buying this token.
Well, if this is the case, I think you should not expect much from the project. Because now it really takes uniqueness to succeed. The market as a whole is already becoming oversaturated and the music theme in General is not very popular
You are right, the competition is getting bigger and if one will not perform well, the others will take over so you can a lot of choices where
to invest your money. Still you can diversify if you want, just don't get to aggressive in a project that is not moving well, surprises are still possible in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

The concept is brand new but this has been existing for awhile.
I don't know if this really has a good future because as what I have seen now, it seems like investors are not really buying this token.
Well, if this is the case, I think you should not expect much from the project. Because now it really takes uniqueness to succeed. The market as a whole is already becoming oversaturated and the music theme in General is not very popular
Pages:
Jump to: