Pages:
Author

Topic: VOISE - Revolution of the music industry - page 7. (Read 150619 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 11
VOISE has an ambitious goal. If successful, it can overturn the music industry on its head. The crowd of the company has recently completed. The next step for VOISE is releasing alpha and beta versions of its music platform.

yeah it is really a revolutinoary idea- team has to go on and do a proper job on implementation and we have good time ahead..i think i have to refill my bags here:)
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
VOISE has an ambitious goal. If successful, it can overturn the music industry on its head. The crowd of the company has recently completed. The next step for VOISE is releasing alpha and beta versions of its music platform.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I hope the price of VOISE soon improves as last year (after ICO), the sad thing is that the price of ICO is more than 40k satoshi and now no more than 100 satoshi, in crypto it is unique and never predicted before.
Activity: 112
VOISE has a feature called self-managed radio station (DAO) where users can vote for the next song through a DAO contract in the order of their cards. The more cards a user has, the more valuable their vote. I would love this feature of Voise, it will create demand for VSM token ownership.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
With VOISE, music is stored on a P2P network. Music is shared from artists to users without intermediaries. This platform is open to everyone. Anyone can upload their content to the platform.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
The main problem is long bearish market which suppressed every altcoin market this badly that people feel the loss. If market was growing naturally without timely small pumps and dumps then Voise was also finding some reasonable floor as bottom. It is testing phase which will open unlimited opportunities for surviving projects. We are almost there just need to see the reversal when happens.
Yeah, sometimes devs are waiting for a good timing before they will execute a good update because they know and understand
that bearish market does not give good results with their good update, people will appreciate more if they will give good update during the bull season.
Activity: 1
Tell me this… If Voise were to succeed... Does that mean more low-quality music for us, average Joes? I mean, all the mainstream stuff you keep hearing on the radio is just garbage… I wanna hear something ambitious…

Most likely, yes. There's good music out there, but good luck finding it on the radio.....unless you hit a classics station.
roadmap is not up to date, last update from team more then 1 month ago... Huh
hmmm well 1 month is not so long- more impoartant is communication and activitiy..if they are working on raodmap no need to update it;)
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
The main problem is long bearish market which suppressed every altcoin market this badly that people feel the loss. If market was growing naturally without timely small pumps and dumps then Voise was also finding some reasonable floor as bottom. It is testing phase which will open unlimited opportunities for surviving projects. We are almost there just need to see the reversal when happens.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
Tell me this… If Voise were to succeed... Does that mean more low-quality music for us, average Joes? I mean, all the mainstream stuff you keep hearing on the radio is just garbage… I wanna hear something ambitious…

Hear hear. All I hear nowadays is Autotune.

However, it's about time VOISE updates the road map on its website because the last changes were made in January, if I'm not mistaken.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
nothing but talkers in the team and continue change in team members because they can t pull together and deliver such a dissapointment
We can clearly see that on the current price now, it seems like we are not really growing up and the volume is not good enough despite
the fact that we are listed in different exchanges and some decent exchange. Believers can wait for the next bull run and they can get out with a profit I guess.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
This project is something brand new for the music industry.
yeah indeed just currently not so ooptimisitic regarding the dev team...
The concept is brand new but this has been existing for awhile.
I don't know if this really has a good future because as what I have seen now, it seems like investors are not really buying this token.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
 The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of top development
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
Unlike other similar platforms, voice includes a simple but effective cymbal interface that allows users to easily view and listen to music just as they do on conventional music platforms. Support for multiple currencies and cryptocurrencies it makes the platform even more do for the common users.
yeah indeed just currently not so ooptimisitic regarding the dev team...
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
After seeing the team change of VOISE, I'm afraid it won't develop well this year.From now on, if the team can keep working well, it is hoped that the project will have a great development in 2019.
I hope in future they will attract big companies to join them.
Yeah big money is hopefully coming- maybe with next bull run:)
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
After seeing the team change of VOISE, I'm afraid it won't develop well this year.From now on, if the team can keep working well, it is hoped that the project will have a great development in 2019.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
All these music coins show the infancy of this aspect of helping musicians.  There needs to be a union/watchdog group because it's an easy sector of people to scam, or an easy cause for fraudsters or the incompetent to get behind.  

I started a thread for this but didn't get much response. 
Pages:
Jump to: