Pages:
Author

Topic: VOISE - Revolution of the music industry - page 10. (Read 150619 times)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
How does this compare to Viberate?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I wonder how many people left with voice coins that got last year in the bounty company. Asking because already the price very well planted up and there was very good growth rates. Now as the price looks attractive to buy coins.

Most of the bounty tokens are usually dumped when released to the participants and I don't think there will be even 1% of bounty holders holding voise tokens right now. Only people+bounty participants who believe in the project will be the ones holding it...which is almost negligible.

Im still holding the coins that I received from the bounty campaign and dont think of dumping them anytime soon. I believe in Voise! But as you said, the number of people that are actually holding is negligible. I just hope that this great project wont be left out when the next run on cryptocurrencies happens. It deserves it.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I wonder how many people left with voice coins that got last year in the bounty company. Asking because already the price very well planted up and there was very good growth rates. Now as the price looks attractive to buy coins.

Most of the bounty tokens are usually dumped when released to the participants and I don't think there will be even 1% of bounty holders holding voise tokens right now. Only people+bounty participants who believe in the project will be the ones holding it...which is almost negligible.

Sometime early investors who secured the big bonuses dumped in first attempt. But now price is on its bottom so it could help the people to make good profit with some upcoming news and release the team is working hard on this platform to make it more attractive for new people.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This is really a revolution in the music industry, I'm very curious to know more. Good job (Y).
legendary
Activity: 1750

Now really all the crypt coins are literally at the bottom. I bought everything I wanted and now I just wait for the growth of my coins. One such coin is VOISE

If not a secret can you tell which other coins besides VOICE are in your portfolio?

This is not a secret read the first part of the phrase carefully he is mentioning all promising projects are at the bottom. So you can invest into any project for about you think it has potential to boost.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

Now really all the crypt coins are literally at the bottom. I bought everything I wanted and now I just wait for the growth of my coins. One such coin is VOISE

If not a secret can you tell which other coins besides VOICE are in your portfolio?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 1610
If price of token is everything then just hold on your horses and stay strong. I will just say nothing has changed and potential is same only thing putting the price down is general markets condition. Once old glories times are back everything will see huge increase. Most probably new all time highs will be recorded but need to have patience.
Today Voise price high moving. i think this is time voise back hit 500  Cheesy
Do you mean 500 satoshi? unfortunately today the price drop again and only reached 115 satoshi, we really hope that the price can soon recovery because the current price is very far compared when the ICO.

If you are not difficult can you recall the price that was on the ICO? I just bought already in the market at the price of 200 satosh
Activity: 384
Merit: 10
Do you mean 500 satoshi? unfortunately today the price drop again and only reached 115 satoshi, we really hope that the price can soon recovery because the current price is very far compared when the ICO.
Activity: 123
This was real opportunity for many to increase their stock at mega discounted rates during last couple of days.

I think there's still plenty of time to shop at such a low price. The market will come to life soon
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I didn't look at market for few days and this morning saw that price are at almost little more than half a cent. There are mixed opinions and ways to watch every single move of the market in either way. Ones loss is others profit so some will panic sell whiles others bids will bet filled up. They need time to deliver and till then many times same situation will be repeated.
Activity: 11
This was real opportunity for many to increase their stock at mega discounted rates during last couple of days.
Activity: 13
Was there a coinswap that the holders needed to do? Please help me, i guess i missed this
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
why voise go to sleep?? why not add in binunce.com ?? team is sleep??

Do you think it's so easy to add a token to Binance? Now all crypto-currencies go to sleep, look at the Voice market not one of them.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
I don't think I am going to trust another music coin unless it's development team pledges to work as much as possible with other music coin development teams.  There needs to be a unification of effort.

why? because all coins should be equal? what a silly idea. the open market needs diversity. anything else is artificially altered.
only the strong will survive. nothing wrong with that.

Because as a composer who needs to monetize my songs I don't want to invest time and effort into something and find out that in a year it's no longer supported.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
why voise go to sleep?? why not add in binunce.com ?? team is sleep??
Pages:
Jump to: