Pages:
Author

Topic: VOISE - Revolution of the music industry - page 5. (Read 150619 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 09:33:17 PM
so its like decentralised bandcamp?
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 09:25:00 PM
lets hope that the current volume it raises the price
As long as Bit-z has no volume, the price keeps going up
Whenever Bit-z has volume ,the prices gets driven down
7 days ago people sold millions of coins at 9-11 shatoshi on bit-z and now the coins price is 42,People over there are damaged in the head

The hard thing to make VOISE skyrocket is the very small trading volume, if the daily transaction volume can reach at least $ 1 million then the chance to skyrocket is certainly very large, but unfortunately the daily transaction volume is not more than $ 10k.
That is correct, it might be possible but we need some miracle, as of now the volume is even less than $1,000 as per coinmarketcap.com.

I like to buy now due to it's low volume and it gives me a good return once the market recovers and it's a real gamble but I like
my chances because when the market starts to be bullish, I can surely make profit more than 100%.

Marketcap VOISE is now under $ 1 million and the daily transaction volume is not more than $ 10k, this is certainly a negative thing because it can make VOISE disappear anytime.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
September 07, 2018, 02:02:13 AM
7 days ago people sold millions of coins at 9-11 shatoshi on bit-z and now the coins price is 42,People over there are damaged in the head

The hard thing to make VOISE skyrocket is the very small trading volume, if the daily transaction volume can reach at least $ 1 million then the chance to skyrocket is certainly very large, but unfortunately the daily transaction volume is not more than $ 10k.
That is correct, it might be possible but we need some miracle, as of now the volume is even less than $1,000 as per coinmarketcap.com.

I like to buy now due to it's low volume and it gives me a good return once the market recovers and it's a real gamble but I like
my chances because when the market starts to be bullish, I can surely make profit more than 100%.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
September 03, 2018, 10:03:39 PM

Activity: 10
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
That is notable thing seeing price are holding the floor during highly bearish period. It has been long time since I last visited market volume was almost gone and now over $18k volume for last 24 hours is very good in this present market's condition without any doubt. Also in this month team was activ eon social media.
Activity: 95
and the volume is so low that you can see the bots selling  3-4 dollars worth of voise and dropping the price from 30 to 26  shatosi on cryptopia.Dude its really hard to watch that 3-4 dollars can make a 100-200 dollars difference in your money.

I also as a platform token holder regret it. but that happens not only token, other tokens experience the same thing. don't panic that's a natural thing for the current condition.
Activity: 25
Well they dont awnser you as a person so I have to ask here, is there anyone who knows if they got a platform or anything like that, that I/we can use?
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Great, VOISE prices gradually rose now the price 42 satoshi, and today it has risen by more than 10%, I hope VOISE prices can reach 100 satoshi this year so that it strengthens investor confidence and the future of VOISE will certainly improve.
If that is only manipulated, it would not last.
Please bear in mind that the daily volume now is just less than 1 btc, how can we say that the price movement is relevant, I would not speculate at this time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Great, VOISE prices gradually rose now the price 42 satoshi, and today it has risen by more than 10%, I hope VOISE prices can reach 100 satoshi this year so that it strengthens investor confidence and the future of VOISE will certainly improve.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
VOISE seems to be the best of its counterparts. Projects related to music now in demand, in my opinion.

As we know that the music industry is very large on the internet, if the team can take advantage of these opportunities, of course VOISE will soon recover and be the right choice for investment, hopefully the team does everything possible to make a great VOISE again.
Activity: 193
VOISE seems to be the best of its counterparts. Projects related to music now in demand, in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
The VOISE coin project has a very solid community base and is very beneficial to the further development of the project. VOISE overall, the prospects for development are worth investors' expectation.
The project is probably good, only for investors is not promising. Price in dollars since the beginning of the year fell 100 times, and in bitcoin 50 times.
That's a good computation because the all time high was 1100 satoshis.
It's really bad, investors are sure not happy now, it was able to rise during the ball run but when the price went opposite, this is one of the altcoins
that are great affected negatively.
Activity: 364
The VOISE coin project has a very solid community base and is very beneficial to the further development of the project. VOISE overall, the prospects for development are worth investors' expectation.
The project is probably good, only for investors is not promising. Price in dollars since the beginning of the year fell 100 times, and in bitcoin 50 times.
Activity: 364
I hope VOISE will soon get a big investor who can make VSM great again like VSM when the price ever hit 120k satoshi, I will hold it until the end of the year to sell or hold again.
The project is good. It's not bad pumping. You can buy some tokens and wait for a new pump.

This is certainly confusing, the team never provided information about this project, and VOISE prices continued to drop to only 35 satoshi, and the saddest is that daily transactions are not more than $ 1000.
It is good that we see the real fees on the exchanges. Much worse when the fees are fictitious and you think it's true or false.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
Today market bitcoin and altcoins are green, but I don't see a significant change from VOISE, prices are still 28 satoshi in various markets so I have to be patient to wait even longer.
Activity: 10
and the volume is so low that you can see the bots selling  3-4 dollars worth of voise and dropping the price from 30 to 26  shatosi on cryptopia.Dude its really hard to watch that 3-4 dollars can make a 100-200 dollars difference in your money.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

We are agree so, all projects on the whitepaper are good, but the end result is whether it is profitable for investors or not? of course at this time not, VOISE prices continue to decline and now we can buy at the price of 29 satoshi, even though when available at exchanges (a year ago) the price is more than 40k satoshi, please think.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 324
Merit: 79
Voise (not giving eth) @voisecom Aug 9

12% to artists?!? @RollingStone has a great piece on how little musicians currently make. Changes are coming #voise #artistsruntheshow

interesting article on rolling stone mag, so how is voise changing this precisely?
Pages:
Jump to: