Pages:
Author

Topic: VOYAGER CASH - voyager community ecosystem - page 17. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 4
October 30, 2018, 05:01:41 PM
Hello guys, any MVP?
I also want to try the MVP of VOYAGER. I have seen the photos and screenshots of apps and devices, look amazing.
I read somewhere in this topic that we will see this devices on special presentation very soon.
came from other side. My trust to project with mvp and real product is higher than to without it
Agree wit this guy, a lot of ICO haven't mvp and want to sell their tokens in any case Undecided Tongue
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 04:59:36 PM
A key for success is a ready solution or MVP, which have the VOYAGER now. I think that it is a main advantage in compare with others.
I think the project will be implemented in any case. Regardless of fees.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 04:55:44 PM
Hello guys, any MVP?
I also want to try the MVP of VOYAGER. I have seen the photos and screenshots of apps and devices, look amazing.
I read somewhere in this topic that we will see this devices on special presentation very soon.
came from other side. My trust to project with mvp and real product is higher than to without it
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 04:42:29 PM
Not very clear principle of operation. To get the cache, I need to buy a token first. But where can I use it. On what platforms can I pay these tokens for goods? Or how it works?
I think this information will come later, closer to the start of the ICO process.
Activity: 73
October 30, 2018, 04:33:40 PM
Will the platform be compatible with monitoring devices from other manufacturers? If this is so, it opens up huge opportunities for further growth.
Activity: 143
October 30, 2018, 04:28:15 PM
Not very clear principle of operation. To get the cache, I need to buy a token first. But where can I use it. On what platforms can I pay these tokens for goods? Or how it works?
Activity: 98
October 30, 2018, 04:27:30 PM
A key for success is a ready solution or MVP, which have the VOYAGER now. I think that it is a main advantage in compare with others.
Activity: 63
October 30, 2018, 04:25:43 PM
just took a look at the site and white paper, there is a unique innovation.
but how are you planning to market your product
There are a lot of potential users here now and will be more next months after release of this devices. It will be useful for each category of people
October 30, 2018, 04:22:53 PM
just took a look at the site and white paper, there is a unique innovation.
but how are you planning to market your product
October 30, 2018, 04:18:57 PM
tell me please what is the purpose of the tokens?  I understand you are raising money for the development of the app, but do we need tokens?

COINS are needed for further platform usage and supporting the development of the VOYAGER CASH project.
October 30, 2018, 04:16:01 PM
tell me please what is the purpose of the tokens?  I understand you are raising money for the development of the app, but do we need tokens?
Activity: 196
October 30, 2018, 04:07:11 PM
Hello guys, any MVP?
Yes?! It’s awesome mate. As soon as we will see it, on my opinion, VOYAGER CASH interest will growth immediately!
Guys, please go to the project website. There is all the information on this!
hmm...
A lot of attention are now around this project) I'm here because of my friend and our community expand from day to day. So, just make a conclusions about success of this project.
Activity: 168
October 30, 2018, 04:03:22 PM
Hello guys, any MVP?
Yes?! It’s awesome mate. As soon as we will see it, on my opinion, VOYAGER CASH interest will growth immediately!
Guys, please go to the project website. There is all the information on this!
Activity: 112
October 30, 2018, 04:00:40 PM
Hello guys, any MVP?
October 30, 2018, 03:52:42 PM
Hello guys, any MVP?
October 30, 2018, 03:40:19 PM
Hello guys, any MVP?
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
October 30, 2018, 03:31:50 PM
Hello guys, any MVP?
Activity: 182
October 30, 2018, 03:00:11 PM
This project seems to be very profitable for all its investors. it has a very good concept and also may have the potential.
The most main thing - that`s Farasha will may to give a help for people! And so, it will be profitable for investors!
All business should have two main components - useful idea and marketing, and idea is really good.
And team of this project really work about marketing: lead social networks, make bounty, add advertsize!
Activity: 79
October 30, 2018, 03:29:57 PM
This project seems to be very profitable for all its investors. it has a very good concept and also may have the potential.
The most main thing - that`s Farasha will may to give a help for people! And so, it will be profitable for investors!
All business should have two main components - useful idea and marketing, and idea is really good.
And team of this project really work about marketing: lead social networks, make bounty, add advertsize!
I am waiting with anticipation both of bounty and airdrop campaigns, we should support the project!
Yeah, we should support VOYAGER CASH, and I`d like to take part in Airdrop, because it will be very big and generous!

I will support it by investment) and I have recommended this to my crypto friends, so
Activity: 238
October 30, 2018, 03:28:29 PM
I really like the idea of making purchases and getting cashback for it, I would like VOYAGER CASH to be successful.
Pages:
Jump to: