Pages:
Author

Topic: VOYAGER CASH - voyager community ecosystem - page 18. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 03:27:26 PM
This project seems to be very profitable for all its investors. it has a very good concept and also may have the potential.
The most main thing - that`s Farasha will may to give a help for people! And so, it will be profitable for investors!
All business should have two main components - useful idea and marketing, and idea is really good.
And team of this project really work about marketing: lead social networks, make bounty, add advertsize!
I am waiting with anticipation both of bounty and airdrop campaigns, we should support the project!
i see the potential of this project that it would be successful. I really like the concept
October 30, 2018, 03:25:42 PM
This project seems to be very profitable for all its investors. it has a very good concept and also may have the potential.
The most main thing - that`s Farasha will may to give a help for people! And so, it will be profitable for investors!
All business should have two main components - useful idea and marketing, and idea is really good.
And team of this project really work about marketing: lead social networks, make bounty, add advertsize!
I am waiting with anticipation both of bounty and airdrop campaigns, we should support the project!
Yeah, we should support VOYAGER CASH, and I`d like to take part in Airdrop, because it will be very big and generous!
October 30, 2018, 03:02:47 PM
Activity: 112
October 30, 2018, 02:55:09 PM
When will the KYC take place? Where can i find the terms and condition for the token sale?
Hello.
Visit official website, it wrote in begin of topic. There you can find all information, what are you interested about VOYAGER CASH!
Looks like a very interesting project with some great concepts behind it. Looking forward to more updates.
I hope, that new updates will be as soon, as it can be about time of Pre-ico, ICO and etc.
October 30, 2018, 02:53:15 PM
October 30, 2018, 02:50:21 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
October 30, 2018, 02:47:17 PM
Activity: 126
October 30, 2018, 02:43:59 PM
When will the KYC take place? Where can i find the terms and condition for the token sale?
Hello.
Visit official website, it wrote in begin of topic. There you can find all information, what are you interested about VOYAGER CASH!
Looks like a very interesting project with some great concepts behind it. Looking forward to more updates.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 02:40:51 PM
This is only the beginning of our era. It will continue to grow even before this forecast. I think technology is rising very quickly!

That`s technology rising very quickly, must be big market with big volume for investing in projects or creating self projects!
Of course, we should waiting, when cryptocurrency will be popular again, and new money sent there!
Activity: 73
October 30, 2018, 02:36:36 PM
This is only the beginning of our era. It will continue to grow even before this forecast. I think technology is rising very quickly!

That`s technology rising very quickly, must be big market with big volume for investing in projects or creating self projects!
October 30, 2018, 02:32:49 PM
Activity: 63
October 30, 2018, 02:30:50 PM
Hello.
October 30, 2018, 02:26:30 PM
October 30, 2018, 02:23:54 PM
I`m very glad that news about the project is published in my favorite social network - Twitter. It`s really convenient and easy.
I agree, it`s convenient, but I prefer to read this topic and look website, because always stay in computer!
October 30, 2018, 02:19:45 PM
I`m very glad that news about the project is published in my favorite social network - Twitter. It`s really convenient and easy.
Activity: 196
October 30, 2018, 02:15:32 PM
surely this is an ambitous project. I think that even if the coin ICO doesn't get a sellout, the development would continue.
I believe that team are ready to develop this project, because it has a huge potential not only for commercial success, but also for social success!
Activity: 168
October 30, 2018, 02:09:25 PM
surely this is an ambitous project. I think that even if the coin ICO doesn't get a sellout, the development would continue.
October 30, 2018, 12:42:46 PM
quite an interesting project to get my attention. but why do you need a blockchain and a token? why i need to buy it, what can i do with them?
You`ll can to sell VOYAGER on exchange, after ICO. Also, you`ll can to use coin or token in ecosystem VOYAGER!
October 30, 2018, 12:27:23 PM
quite an interesting project to get my attention. but why do you need a blockchain and a token? why i need to buy it, what can i do with them?
October 30, 2018, 12:24:06 PM
Will this project cooperate with other tourist  organizations?
I think the project will collaborate with other organizations.
This project is very interesting since it occupies services. it someday will surely gives a good service to the community.
Well, the market will see the products of the project not once, but in the terms stipulated in the "Road Map" of the project. Wink

Developers VOYAGER CASH really work hard and make very detail financial analyze, that`s excellent job!
Pages:
Jump to: