Pages:
Author

Topic: Vsync VSX Project - Standard GOLD for Masternode Coin - Privacy - page 21. (Read 75706 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
After depositing nacarteira with time as when to drop currencies
Activity: 564
Merit: 516
Why is XVS dumping huge?? Huh

i guess some miners dumped their load. appears to have halved block reward now for pow and pos
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Good afternoon, I'm holding the ones I have, I'm almost 1 million

How much stake profit do you have?
lif
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
They want to eliminate the weak hands! Did you turn it on, too? Do not be anxious!
Good afternoon, I'm holding the ones I have, I'm almost 1 million
Activity: 224
my wallet isnt staking
Activity: 180
Someone has a tutorial on how to sync the xvs wallet
And send the link of the current wallet
Activity: 224
The coin doesn't start to stake until after 260 000 Blocks is that correct?
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
They want to eliminate the weak hands! Did you turn it on, too? Do not be anxious!
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Why XVS lose from balances POSTWallet? Where dev? Why coin is dumping? It's the end?
We don't have any control over Poswallet, you have to contact them directly. Coin is not dumping at all, its been up 400%.

there is no problem with poswallet,, my balance is ok and always staking at this moment
XVS
Activity: 573
what ver lastest wallet ?

v1.2.3 , right !
Latest version has the new logo in the wallet.
v1.2.3.0-g32a928e
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
what ver lastest wallet ?

v1.2.3 , right !
XVS
@Dev, do not burn anything, just set out a budget, and sell the entire premine on that budget, so it becomes like an ICO, simple and most transparent. Then let the market deal with it. Have to add that creating another chain would be confusing and a general let down. Stick with this and make it work.
This definitely is a good idea as we need a certain budget to continue the road map plan.
XVS
Why XVS lose from balances POSTWallet? Where dev? Why coin is dumping? It's the end?
We don't have any control over Poswallet, you have to contact them directly. Coin is not dumping at all, its been up 400%.
XVS
Dev, have you seen new InvestBox feature which was added to YoBit just earlier today? Check it out, I think it could help create demand for VSync. https://yobit.net/en/investbox/. Basically, you put in at least 1 BTC equivalent of whatever currency, and then people can use that currency and get a certain percentage back every day. To encourage them to buy the currency.
We are certainly considering it.

thanks
XVS
PoS reward just halved !
Activity: 140
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Can not agree more. Burn premine and launch MN soonest and lets get this baby moving.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
have a problem with that ?
i think thats amount of supply is good for cryptocurrency

Yes! have a problem with FUD-ers. Get lost!
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
@Dev, do not burn anything, just set out a budget, and sell the entire premine on that budget, so it becomes like an ICO, simple and most transparent. Then let the market deal with it. Have to add that creating another chain would be confusing and a general let down. Stick with this and make it work.
Activity: 154
have a problem with that ?
i think thats amount of supply is good for cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: