Pages:
Author

Topic: Vsync VSX Project - Standard GOLD for Masternode Coin - Privacy - page 24. (Read 75706 times)

LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
"moneysupply" : 100000000.00000000,

100 million coin premine

Fuck off with your shitcoin.

is that true ?
this will be bad if your quote is true  Shocked

true ?
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Can not agree more. Burn premine and launch MN soonest and lets get this baby moving.

yes,, this is good idea,, i hope the dev will heard it
Activity: 392
coin dead?Huh dev wanna say sth?!
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
What's going on? Why XVS lose from balances POSTWallet? Where dev? Why coin is dumping? It's the end?
may be it's because there are two types of balances - for POS and for EXCHANGE ?
you should transfer coins between them
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
What's going on? Why XVS lose from balances POSTWallet? Where dev? Why coin is dumping? It's the end?
For a long time dev not see :-)

dev is active in this thread and others thread that he made,,
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Can not agree more. Burn premine and launch MN soonest and lets get this baby moving.
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
You dont need any ICO for that roadmap, trust me, you only need to rearange the roadmap. (Hint: all you need is launch MN first)

+1.

also +1 for me.....  AND BURN THAT PREMINE!

with that, it's moon!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 174
Merit: 102
We like point 4 lot more as well. We thank you all for your opinion !
point 4 being : Take a small part of the XVS premine and auction it on exchanges to fund the roadmap and burn all premine.

So that small part of the premine should really be...small.
combined with the already distributed coins,

What should we expect as new total coinage then?
Well that depends on the price we will auction it. We need enough to fund the roadmap else we have no choice but to cancel it.

You dont need any ICO for that roadmap, trust me, you only need to rearange the roadmap. (Hint: all you need is launch MN first)
I agree with your opinion, so +1 with this.
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
point 4 being : Take a small part of the XVS premine and auction it on exchanges to fund the roadmap and burn all premine.

Well that depends on the price we will auction it. We need enough to fund the roadmap else we have no choice but to cancel it.

XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252

the total suppy is 100 millions  Huh

have a problem with that ?
i think thats amount of supply is good for cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

XVS
how many coins for a masternode?`any solution for poswallet explorer?
200k vsync for a masternode is what dev said a while ago. If anybody wants to send me 15,000 vsync ill start the block explorer again, lol, VrpxthZYJPYAKLW1VwgyAWqGdUZyVQHbKQ
For how long can you keep the block explorer up? We can send a bounty for a longterm uptime.
XVS
Activity: 25
ya point 4 is good and should be implemented for better results
Activity: 11
How about burn just some of the premine? For example, maybe burn 90,000,000 to leave 10,000,000 for funding. If price reaches 1000 sats (which it should if this project is successful), that's 100 BTC or so.

good idea imho.

Point 4 is better for all, holders and XVS team.
point 1 2 & 3 will burn all the trust of the community, the XVS team will never be trusted.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Activity: 379
the total suppy is 100 millions  Huh
XVS
Hello everyone,

I have had a great talk with the whole team last week in our weekly round table.
We have 4 solutions to propose to the community.
Point of all this is to eliminate the premine on XVS and give us a way to fund the roadmap

1. Either burn all the premine and cancel the roadmap since we wouldnt have any fund for it.
2. Burn premine on XVS and run an ICO with a new coin and keep both coins under VSYNC roadmap
3. Leave XVS, create a new coin with ICO to fund the roadmap, and let XVS users to swap with a discount to the new coin.
4. Take a small part of the XVS premine and auction it on exchanges to fund the roadmap and burn all premine.

How about burn just some of the premine? For example, maybe burn 90,000,000 to leave 10,000,000 for funding. If price reaches 1000 sats (which it should if this project is successful), that's 100 BTC or so.
This is an idea. Ive noted it.
Pages:
Jump to: