Pages:
Author

Topic: Vsync VSX Project - Standard GOLD for Masternode Coin - Privacy - page 22. (Read 75706 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
For a long time dev not see :-)

Yesterday was long time ago?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
For a long time dev not see :-)
BlackJack is just awesome! Wink when will masternode come? i think after masternode release price will be 1000+ satoshi for sure  Grin Please add more exchanges  Smiley

There are 4 exchanges right now... From my point of view is ok, better we focus on promoting the coin. Devs to implement new features and with time more and better exchanges will come.
Activity: 182
Can not agree more. Burn premine and launch MN soonest and lets get this baby moving.

yes,, this is good idea,, i hope the dev will heard it
Were here hearing the community suggestions, ideas, opinions from left to right up to down and we love it, we have it all noted.

Awsome that's the way...!
yeah,, this is good idea Grin
Activity: 166
Dev, have you seen new InvestBox feature which was added to YoBit just earlier today? Check it out, I think it could help create demand for VSync. https://yobit.net/en/investbox/. Basically, you put in at least 1 BTC equivalent of whatever currency, and then people can use that currency and get a certain percentage back every day. To encourage them to buy the currency.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

THIS is a great release dev  Cheesy 
::thumbsup::

yes, and i think because of this news the price is increase
but , when the masternodes and how much coin needed for this ?
thank you
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
We will increase the limit shortly. Thank you.
Activity: 166
Blackjack is working ok, but betting limit is at 500 XVS, I would like to be able to bet more at once since 500 XVS is barely worth anything (for now, at least). But otherwise, nice work! Nice to see the price getting back up to ~100 satoshi.
Activity: 174
Merit: 102
Good work devs! looking forward for mn implementation
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Activity: 168
how many coins for a masternode?`any solution for poswallet explorer?
The symbol of this coin seems familiar, I have seen it somewhere before! Smiley

Remind you of this? Cheesy

nah... is very similar with Veros (VRS)
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/veros/
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
The symbol of this coin seems familiar, I have seen it somewhere before! Smiley

Remind you of this? Cheesy

https://i.supload.com/rySMN8dlW.png
How far along is the Zerocoin protocol? If you guys can get it together you could crush it! Good luck!
Masternode is coming before zerocoin, don't expect zerocoin to come near.

This sounds awsome! What is the amount in coins of the masternode or you didn't think about it. Heard will be like 200k this is true?
It has not been decided yet, but it is going to be 200k>

Ok i must buy more then... Looking good, price is going up. Almost 100 sat, sweet !
Activity: 434
Blackjack game looks very nice.
Will keep an eye on this project. Looks great for such a new coin, honestly!
XVS
How far along is the Zerocoin protocol? If you guys can get it together you could crush it! Good luck!

This sounds awsome! What is the amount in coins of the masternode or you didn't think about it. Heard will be like 200k this is true?
It has not been decided yet, but it is going to be 200k>
XVS

Activity: 350
This coin want's to be just another shitty implementation of zerocoin protocol . The devs saw that such coins are getting more and more attention and they just wanted to try their luck. Lame. Why would we need so may coins, forks over forks, copies of copies ... Why not analyze  the marked , put your brains to work and come up with some innovation , some idea with utility ? The community will automatically give it value .

there are a lot of innovative ideas .. just check Bancor, WAVES, BLOCK, RLC
Activity: 235

Who knows how far zerocoin protocol implementation is?
More info will come as soon as it arrive near completion and ready to launch it.

Sounds like a girl telling a guy shes pregnant.   Anybody can say that. Unfortunately means nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: