Pages:
Author

Topic: Vsync VSX Project - Standard GOLD for Masternode Coin - Privacy - page 25. (Read 75706 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Hello everyone,

I have had a great talk with the whole team last week in our weekly round table.
We have 4 solutions to propose to the community.
Point of all this is to eliminate the premine on XVS and give us a way to fund the roadmap

1. Either burn all the premine and cancel the roadmap since we wouldnt have any fund for it.
2. Burn premine on XVS and run an ICO with a new coin and keep both coins under VSYNC roadmap
3. Leave XVS, create a new coin with ICO to fund the roadmap, and let XVS users to swap with a discount to the new coin.
4. Take a small part of the XVS premine and auction it on exchanges to fund the roadmap and burn all premine.

How about burn just some of the premine? For example, maybe burn 90,000,000 to leave 10,000,000 for funding. If price reaches 1000 sats (which it should if this project is successful), that's 100 BTC or so.
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
Hello everyone,

I have had a great talk with the whole team last week in our weekly round table.
We have 4 solutions to propose to the community.
Point of all this is to eliminate the premine on XVS and give us a way to fund the roadmap

1. Either burn all the premine and cancel the roadmap since we wouldnt have any fund for it.
2. Burn premine on XVS and run an ICO with a new coin and keep both coins under VSYNC roadmap
3. Leave XVS, create a new coin with ICO to fund the roadmap, and let XVS users to swap with a discount to the new coin.
4. Take a small part of the XVS premine and auction it on exchanges to fund the roadmap and burn all premine.

legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

Hi,

this coin might look interesting if you could add more details for each goals of your roadmap. add also estimation of delays and dates.

People are afraid to buy this coin because of the unusual distribution. You have to further describe your distribution plan.
Just offer a transparency report weekly about the distribution you did during that past week.
It will help greatly the future of this coin.  Are you serious? I see you are sometimes doing unprofessional replies, or don't reply at all to some genuine question.
I wish you the best with this coin. because of your weird distribution plan, you really have to gain trust of the crypto community and it can be a hard task.
Don't just throw any kind of ideas taken here and there from other alts. it won't help.

Also, could you tell us a bit more about that BlackJack thing you announced on twitter only?

good luck. I'm only watching this coin for the moment, but might buy some if I see you guys are serious.
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
Hello .. I bought XVS some days back.
@100 satosi ..
Than I am seeing it closely but everyday coin value going down ..
Hope this will be the bottom and overcome with huge ..
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
Activity: 490
another shitcoin in sight
Activity: 616
how many coins for a masternode?`any solution for poswallet explorer?

200k vsync for a masternode is what dev said a while ago. If anybody wants to send me 15,000 vsync ill start the block explorer again, lol, VrpxthZYJPYAKLW1VwgyAWqGdUZyVQHbKQ

to make 200k at one time?

200k vsync for a masternode is what dev said a while ago. If anybody wants to send me 15,000 vsync ill start the block explorer again, lol, VrpxthZYJPYAKLW1VwgyAWqGdUZyVQHbKQ
Activity: 174
Merit: 102
Dev, where are you? Grin
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
For a long time dev not see :-)
Activity: 616
Hi Dev! Thank you for the bounty reward Roll Eyes Grin
The server I was hosting it on was choked for resources and the explorer was using up a lot of cpu power for some reason and degrading performance of the pool running on the same server, so I have shut it down. PoSWallet has an explorer that you can use.

It does not allow address exploring (like https://blockchain.info/home does for BTC). Is it possible for Vsync, at least? I can try to make my own explorer (but cannot promise, of course  Wink ).

Iquidus explorer (which is what I was running, fairly easy to set up if you know what you're doing) supports it.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
The server I was hosting it on was choked for resources and the explorer was using up a lot of cpu power for some reason and degrading performance of the pool running on the same server, so I have shut it down. PoSWallet has an explorer that you can use.

It does not allow address exploring (like https://blockchain.info/home does for BTC). Is it possible for Vsync, at least? I can try to make my own explorer (but cannot promise, of course  Wink ).
Is it ok, that's http://vsync.explore.markasoftware.com/ is "502 Bad Gateway" at the moment? It's rather difficult to explore anything with that.  Cheesy

Is it ok, that's http://vsync.explore.markasoftware.com/ is "502 Bad Gateway" at the moment? It's rather difficult to explore anything with that.  Cheesy
Activity: 8
You guys are just dropping a bunch of coins?
We aren't silent, we always update people in our campaign threads. This isn't the campaign or promotion thread.

Could you explain, would it make any difference for staking, if I split my coins to many addresses (on the same wallet) or sum all my coins within one address?
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I want to know if how many coins will be used for a masternode function?

I'm really interested in this masternode and how much interest for one masternode per year? Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: