Pages:
Author

Topic: Vsync VSX Project - Standard GOLD for Masternode Coin - Privacy - page 23. (Read 75706 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
This coin want's to be just another shitty implementation of zerocoin protocol . The devs saw that such coins are getting more and more attention and they just wanted to try their luck. Lame. Why would we need so may coins, forks over forks, copies of copies ... Why not analyze  the marked , put your brains to work and come up with some innovation , some idea with utility ? The community will automatically give it value .
Activity: 166
got some questions for XVS.. since this is the ANN

• is there a whitepaper?
  • is there a website?
  • any more infos on "we would like to do:" something like "how we are going to do it"?
  • main features?
  • USP?

• No
  • No
  • Yes, there's a roadmap a few pages back in the thread but it doesn't have any detailed information or timeline
  • Nothing, currently, just another shitcoin. Plan to add masternodes and zerocoin protocol but lots of other coins have that too and it's not there yet.
  • Wat
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
got some questions for XVS.. since this is the ANN

• is there a whitepaper?
  • is there a website?
  • any more infos on "we would like to do:" something like "how we are going to do it"?
  • main features?
  • USP?
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
That sad! Did not have time to attend Airdrop, and now?
The symbol of this coin seems familiar, I have seen it somewhere before! Smiley
Airdrop will come later on in 2018 again.
XVS
I think you could be more nice with community. Because when i see yours agressive answers, I think you make error.

You told about bittrex, C-Cex. What about this ?
Why have we any answers on discord when WE ask a disturbing question ?
I am always nice with the community except for the fudders, spammers thought.
XVS
I think you could be more nice with community. Because when i see yours agressive answers, I think you make error.

bittrex only takes coins with decent volume, no shitcoins. It is also somewhat hard to get listed on C-cex.
If you believe this is a shitcoin, then just go away...
C-Cex is the worse exchange to be on. We can get on it any time, owner only need my go, but we refuse to go on it due to its reputation.
Activity: 166

bittrex only takes coins with decent volume, no shitcoins. It is also somewhat hard to get listed on C-cex.
Activity: 649
Merit: 257

XVS
How far along is the Zerocoin protocol? If you guys can get it together you could crush it! Good luck!

Who knows how far zerocoin protocol implementation is?
More info will come as soon as it arrive near completion and ready to launch it.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
That sad! Did not have time to attend Airdrop, and now?
The symbol of this coin seems familiar, I have seen it somewhere before! Smiley
Activity: 498
And soon the coin value will be 0.0000001 Satosi ,, It is looking like.
Activity: 235
How far along is the Zerocoin protocol? If you guys can get it together you could crush it! Good luck!

Who knows how far zerocoin protocol implementation is?
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
"moneysupply" : 100000000.00000000,

100 million coin premine

Fuck off with your shitcoin.

is that true ?
this will be bad if your quote is true  Shocked

true ?

And what?! This way dev can control inflation and most of all the whales (farms) can't manipulate market. There are a lot of success coins out there with 100% premined.
You can buy and stake them and earn intrest. If you don't like the project farm ETH with your rigs. Bye!
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
Can not agree more. Burn premine and launch MN soonest and lets get this baby moving.

yes,, this is good idea,, i hope the dev will heard it
Were here hearing the community suggestions, ideas, opinions from left to right up to down and we love it, we have it all noted.

Awsome that's the way...!
XVS
Can not agree more. Burn premine and launch MN soonest and lets get this baby moving.

yes,, this is good idea,, i hope the dev will heard it
Were here hearing the community suggestions, ideas, opinions from left to right up to down and we love it, we have it all noted.
XVS
Masternode is coming before zerocoin, don't expect zerocoin to come near.
XVS
"moneysupply" : 100000000.00000000,

100 million coin premine

Fuck off with your shitcoin.

is that true ?
this will be bad if your quote is true  Shocked

true ?
Can you read the OP? Of course its true !
Activity: 381
Guys no need to panic, let's go to the worst case scenario and assume the Dev. and his team do not want to continue, all it take to push this coin and make it fully functional is a new team to handle it side to side with burning the premine. there are a lot of coins which have been through the same scenario, and those coins are flourishing now. Cheers
Activity: 235
Activity: 224
What's in the Magic bottle?
Pages:
Jump to: