Pages:
Author

Topic: Vsync VSX Project - Standard GOLD for Masternode Coin - Privacy - page 26. (Read 75706 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
dev is silent, the bounty reward I have not received, Pos rewards, too, have not got the purse works for more than 48 hours. I think the coin is a Scam . Who thinks about this? Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Undecided
You havent even followed the bounty rule, next time read rules in full.

It takes a minimum of 48hours...it could take 5 days...1 week etc it depends on your block size.

you are a liar!!!! your coin is a Scam!!!! you putte the brains of people with his lies!!!!!! specify at least one item that I did wrong to receive bounty rewards? I did everything as you wrote !!!!! you're just a liar !!!!

I made a block explorer and it took a few days for bounty to go through but it did. You need to be a bit more patient.

thanks, I'll wait
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
just a quick question regarding the wallet. my wallet shows that im staking, although im not sure the coinage has been reached yet, however... the message i get is:

Code:
Your weight is 78836 
Network weight is 0
Expected time to earn reward is 0 seconds.

thru the console, the network weight is 18681995.10075537

im certain this has to do with CoinAge, but for the casual user, thats gonna be very confusing.
Activity: 166
dev is silent, the bounty reward I have not received, Pos rewards, too, have not got the purse works for more than 48 hours. I think the coin is a Scam . Who thinks about this? Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Undecided

It takes a minimum of 48hours...it could take 5 days...1 week etc it depends on your block size.

you are a liar!!!! your coin is a Scam!!!! you putte the brains of people with his lies!!!!!! specify at least one item that I did wrong to receive bounty rewards? I did everything as you wrote !!!!! you're just a liar !!!!

I made a block explorer and it took a few days for bounty to go through but it did. You need to be a bit more patient.
123ltg You are sent by someone?  Cheesy
sent to you to send
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
123ltg You are sent by someone?  Cheesy
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252

-zip-
Do you realize we have thousands of PMs?

Stop being selfish and think only about yourself.

I'm not selfish, you just don't need people to cheat, so you just said that you a lot, and I single - payments in the process, and not be silent, or say something that I did or did not read the rules
We aren't silent, we always update people in our campaign threads. This isn't the campaign or promotion thread.

-zip-

I'm not selfish, you just don't need people to cheat, so you just said that you a lot, and I single - payments in the process, and not be silent, or say something that I did or did not read the rules
XVS

-zip-

XVS
I have a question about the roadmap. It says that the platform will "let users share files anonymously with their peers at no cost". How can this be done with no cost? Won't the users have to pay some sort of fee to whoever is storing these files? Nobody will do it for free.
Its a decentralized application, no cost to host files in the hub or to share it.
XVS
DEV it would be nice to update coinmarketcap informations so that rank of Vsync would increase and maybe also some new investors would join
We contacted the admin for that!
XVS

UGC
Activity: 266
DEV it would be nice to update coinmarketcap informations so that rank of Vsync would increase and maybe also some new investors would join
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Do you will release shortly your own whitepaper ?
HI Dev! sent you the details via Twitter but never received a response or reward

Link to your twitter account: https://twitter.com/D_e_NcH_i_K
Link to your retweet: https://twitter.com/VsyncCrypto/status/858322847315447808
                      https://twitter.com/VsyncCrypto/status/858999380736708608
                      https://twitter.com/VsyncCrypto/status/859090675253510145
                      https://twitter.com/VsyncCrypto/status/859106865082503168
                      https://twitter.com/VsyncCrypto/status/859111973581197312
Link your twitter audit:https://www.twitteraudit.com/D_e_NcH_i_K
Number of followers at time of tweet:110
Vsync Address:Vsedy7ZCyKfgs6KAkr8uG1FVj3zyQiCu7E
who ever gets the POS reward for your  Vsync Windows wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

XVS, see how other developers are doing road map and add eta for the development stages! It looks like a schoolboy's work and does not cause any credence Wink
Activity: 166
I have a question about the roadmap. It says that the platform will "let users share files anonymously with their peers at no cost". How can this be done with no cost? Won't the users have to pay some sort of fee to whoever is storing these files? Nobody will do it for free.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
perhaps dev might update the OP. the claim in the specs is that there is no coinage for staking, but if you look at the code:
Code:
nStakeMinAge = 48 * 60 * 60; // 48 hours
thats not the case. its not a terribly long coin age to worry about, compared to a lot of currencies, but the OP is misleading.
im working my way towards the 200,000 threshold, got 78,000 so far....
Pages:
Jump to: